Page 409 of 576 FirstFirst ... 309359399406407408409410411412419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    triggers don't work in EQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Pain View Post
    Right now our only hope of Getting Susano palette swap is from Volcanic Guerillas XH EQ, the problem with that EQ though is boss codes don't seem to happen enough and well I've not seen 1 Chrome Dragon yet :|
    Don't you just love how they handled XH dripfeed?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So, Susano Shousha's situation is similar to Susano Guren's, long ago?...Or not, since Quartz Dragon lv61 is at least farmable.

Anyway, Boulay Arul ftw =-=)b
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    So, Susano Shousha's situation is similar to Susano Guren's, long ago?...Or not, since Quartz Dragon lv61 is at least farmable.

Anyway, Boulay Arul ftw =-=)b
    Unlike guren vs obs, arl > shousha since it's harder to justify maining Hu over Br now.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Unlike guren vs obs, arl > shousha since it's harder to justify maining Hu over Br now.
    Yeah, unless you want like 10 more HP. :V

Though, I wonder if it's "investable" to Do Cowtana or Yasha.

This is what I'm planning.

Fire: Boulay Arl
    Ice: Yasha (or crafted Sange)
    Light: Yasha, or Darl
    Dar; Fubuki (has Kuronite latent) and Aseracta.
    Last edited by Shinamori; Dec 30, 2014 at 06:16 PM.

Having rainbow yasha is stronger but it would cost much more and also its annoying since you will have to get atleast two yashas to each map

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Yes, that's why I'm just doin Yasha for the maps frequent which is UQ and um, that's about it lol. But light is everywhere.

I'm planning on doing Bayari/Power4/Modular to get a cheap 100 ATK for most of them.

Rainbow sets have their pros and cons.
    For me the cons heavily outweigh the pros cause there are too many important katana pas to fit into 3 slots. You always need at least light + native's weakness for any map.

And using the wrong pa cause you don't want to re-set pas in the middle of a battle is just bad.

Not to mention EQs like ocean of death where you got enemies weak to more than 2 elements (also applies to racial potentials).

The only rainbow that has no fundamental problems is a PA rainbow.
    Cause you set the weapon with the pas to use and Katana has almost no good combos so 99% of the time you have the correct weapon + pa combo and it's independent from the target.

We just need more good katanas with pa boost potentials, at the moment the only good one is Darl Zentou. Sange can boost Sakura Endo but the base atk is so low that you end up doing less damage then with a good all purpose Judgement Time katana.

Okay so I figured out how katana gear works, and I have to GET HIT and block/counter it for it to activate. So I decided to try getting attacked intentionally so I can activate it before I go to work.

I was in a group of gulfs and nab rappies and I COULDNT COUNTER ANYTHING FOR FIVE MINUTES. NO gulfs attacked me directly, a few hit me from the side or behind where I couldnt see. The nab rappies attacks are so short range, and they rarely attack. Mostly the gulfs jumped around in circles and never attacked. OMG it was so aggravating. This was on SH!

So Im asking, am I supposed to wait around to counter something before I pop KC and wreck face? Or do I continue playing as normal and only block if necessary? Im thinking it varies by enemy, because things like Za Oodans that literally pick up a giant stone are easy to counter while things like gulfs are far too unreliable. What do you guys do?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Play normally and block as necessary for me ..... though part of the reason is I didn't level my Combat Escape at all, so I can just activate KC, and hoping for a opportunity to activate Gear (usually on bosses, PSE Burst, or if I feel it's necessary).

Well, you might need Gear + KC at the same time for bosses, but it should be easier to activate on bosses. For normal mobs, I don't think it's necessary to activate gear to kill using KC (except UQ or XH maybe).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Okay so I figured out how katana gear works, and I have to GET HIT and block/counter it for it to activate. So I decided to try getting attacked intentionally so I can activate it before I go to work.

I was in a group of gulfs and nab rappies and I COULDNT COUNTER ANYTHING FOR FIVE MINUTES. NO gulfs attacked me directly, a few hit me from the side or behind where I couldnt see. The nab rappies attacks are so short range, and they rarely attack. Mostly the gulfs jumped around in circles and never attacked. OMG it was so aggravating. This was on SH!

So Im asking, am I supposed to wait around to counter something before I pop KC and wreck face? Or do I continue playing as normal and only block if necessary? Im thinking it varies by enemy, because things like Za Oodans that literally pick up a giant stone are easy to counter while things like gulfs are far too unreliable. What do you guys do?
    Play normally. Don't bother actively trying to get katana gear to work against trash that dies in 2-3 kanrans; it's a waste of time unless the chance presents itself.

Gear is usually reserved for bosses where they will have the chance to attack you, and knowing/countering their patterns is the name of the game.