Page 637 of 684 FirstFirst ... 137537587627634635636637638639640647 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    im still having the problem which the game suddenly closes , im sure is that because as soon it happens apear the step 3 advice

man why i have this problem now , and im so close for my fire rifle and 3rd round of aura weapons D:
    I had this happen to me, too; at least for me, it was because I'm running Windows 10 and the anniversary update reenabled Touch services, and once I disabled them again, everything was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's fixed now thanks to the lovely people working on it, just need AIDA now.

It's fixed now you say?!?

Sweet. Hopefully it can be added and we can use the old
    Tweaked and not the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I had this happen to me, too; at least for me, it was because I'm running Windows 10 and the anniversary update reenabled Touch services, and once I disabled them again, everything was fine.
    did you you just did it by just the device manager or you done it by something more complex?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    did you you just did it by just the device manager or you done it by something more complex?
    I went into services.msc to stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting..., and to make sure it was disabled on start-up.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 12, 2016 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's fixed now thanks to the lovely people working on it, just need AIDA now.
    We all appreciate all of the hard work everyone is doing to get things fixed. I still can't get the game to open though, I keep trying to troubleshoot via find old/missing files and old patch method... does nothing. I really hope I don't need to reinstall the entire game because on my shitty DSL internet connection that'll take about a week. Are people still having issues getting the game to launch? I'm sure the install has to be messed up because it won't even launch the game using the .bat method. Only problem is I have no idea how to download what's missing from my install since the tweaker isn't doing it... last time I tried downloading from the JP launcher it messed up all of my in game settings and reset them to default.

Having problems patching the game. Can anyone help me fix this?

This errors keep popping up every time I try to patch the game.

Tried installing .NET Framework 4.5 but apparently I can't install it because it said that it is already installed.

Here is the Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/en5RuJcY
    Last edited by xBM; Aug 12, 2016 at 04:16 PM.

So, the item translation plugin is already fixed?

btw, thanks for the hard work, God bless you guys! o/

So is the item patch fixed in yet or we still waiting for AIDA to do their magic?

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    So is the item patch fixed in yet or we still waiting for AIDA to do their magic?
    Item Translation Plugin is up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    Having problems patching the game. Can anyone help me fix this?

This errors keep popping up every time I try to patch the game.

Tried installing .NET Framework 4.5 but apparently I can't install it because it said that it is already installed.

Here is the Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/en5RuJcY
    Restart your computer, install .NET Framework 4.6, and move the tweaker somewhere where you won't encounter write issues.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯