Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    this pretty much.. these are the best weapons in the game they are worth the meseta
    Till sega release yet another set that is sligtly better in 2 months

considering these are profound darkness weps they may be the new ares (last awhile) and plus the potential is unconditional

I doubt I'd be able to afford the 5%s after I've affixed my Austere weapon up. Depends on my luck there (though at a guess it seems to +155 it will cost ~20M... I need to run my proposed path somewhere here before I try it, not convinced I'm doin it right).

Semi related I've been using a Yozakura sword since the game refused to give me anything better and I gotta say I'm laughing a bit that this Invade I just exchanged for outdamages it (+40 vs the +10 from Zieg) even with the variance... Given Austere is gonna add another 12% damage on top of that I'm fairly willing to drop a lot of meseta on it so we'll see.

The real question is will it continuously go up? Since this increase in price seems related to a good amount of ppl getting Austere atm.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    Silver is correct. Money can be generated at any time I choose. The stones on the other hand, cannot. I miss like 50% - 75% of the EQs as it is. I would much rather spend the meseta and have 2 60 element Austere weapons than 1 60 element Austere weapon.
    But wouldn't you think it's a little unnecessary for some people who already have stable gear? Say if someone has a 60% Ares Katana +40 130atk+ or whatever, Is there any reason to rush to the goal of Austere? I mean that Ares alone is pretty strong on its own. But I completely understand your statement to the point where people who don't have decent gear to begin with doing this. I Think what I'm trying to say is it feels like people have considered older series like Ideal and Ares obsolete now when getting 1 of these weapons 60% is going to cost around 75m?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    The real question is will it continuously go up? Since this increase in price seems related to a good amount of ppl getting Austere atm.
    Don't think so. They haven't been in the last two scratches so there probably aren't that many floating around.

Also while people are starting to get their austere you have a lot of people who got their gal weapons from ToT. I'm pretty sure those people who weren't able to find a copy of their weapon will look towards those 5% attri boosters as well.

element boosters are always in scratch, bumped just doesn't include it anymore for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I do think they need to do something with 5% element boosters. Either put them in the recycle shop or excube shop so 10% boosters can finally be in the AC scratch permanently.

Oh and make 10% tradeable pls.
    I'd love to see them do it but having to max element, especially 60 element on 13* that can now drop below 50% of max unlike 10*-12*, is a major time sink.

And with 5% and especially 10% element boosters it's also a major AC sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    I'm actually more concerned about people having tons of *13 than the meseta cost.
    At this point it's rare if you don't have any.
    It's just gotten that easy to get a 13*.

And oh, nice to see Sega isn't completely stupid. Was about to rage cause bumped didn't list boosters and it's a perfect opportunity for profit.
    I might not like Sega much but I like the game despite it's huge glaring flaws and Sega loves to miss out on opportunities to make money which in the end can lead to this game being cut short cause it's not profitable enough anymore.
    not now or soon but some years down the road and years before Sega planned to end it, resulting in us simply missing out on the true endgame stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildora View Post
    it feels like people have considered older series like Ideal and Ares obsolete now
    IF anyone says Ares are obsolete then they must be salty they never got one of their favorite weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildora View Post
    But wouldn't you think it's a little unnecessary for some people who already have stable gear? ... I Think what I'm trying to say is it feels like people have considered older series like Ideal and Ares obsolete now when getting 1 of these weapons 60% is going to cost around 75m?
    Is an Austere worth it? Well that's for you decide. For me, it is. I want the best equipment, that's what drives me to play.