Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    I need help obtaining the 13* Valkyrie R25's quicker. I know there's a boost going on until 21th or 20th of dec. which is 150% rare boost rate. So before I go to the Tokyo exploration level, I have my team rare boost rate is which is at 6%. daily tri boost at 30%, 100% rare boost rate, and another tri boost 100%. I even had about 6 runs through this place about 6 times, and still having no luck. can anybody tell me what im doing wrong? i'm collecting those Phantom stones but its just taking soooo long, Thanks. I have this weapon with a 45% attribute, I just need one more.
    If you want to go for the chance of actually getting the weapon itself as a drop, I would recommend running the ARKS Quest Subdue Train Gidhoran instead of the Free Exploration since it has set enemy spawns of a decent group of Zombies and a Tank.
    As for the stones, they just are not that common to get as drops in a large quantity, even with a high RDR rate. If you aren't already, make sure you are taking Hans' Tokyo COs that give the stones and do all your Featured Quests for the chance of Tokyo Bonus Keys.

appreciate for your replies! Yeah When I did Subdue Train Gidhoran I just wasnt so sure, because the enemies looked like they didn't drop anything but I know about the bonus quests which are from the featured quests of course. i didn't know about the COs though Will do them though again thanks! I'll try the Las vegas quests but those are pretty difficult for me.

Anybody know what this error says?

pso2error.jpg

Hi everyone, the PSO2es tweaker doesnt seem to install PSO2es on my andriod phone, when i click install game it just stucks at a tiny green grid...Also do I have to stop the phone from turning off its screen to install it? ty

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenar View Post
    Anybody know what this error says?

pso2error.jpg
    The message says that because of another application, PSO2 was terminated.

In other words, some other application is conflicting with PSO2.

Trying to learn 3 Button on controller seems like it'll be tedious...... unless I'm just trying to rewire how I was taught
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    The message says that because of another application, PSO2 was terminated.

In other words, some other application is conflicting with PSO2.
    which is funny because the only other thing I have running was the tweaker, this was after a clean boot.

star gem grinding/farming what does it involve? how much?

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Hi everyone, the PSO2es tweaker doesnt seem to install PSO2es on my andriod phone, when i click install game it just stucks at a tiny green grid...Also do I have to stop the phone from turning off its screen to install it? ty
    Are you using the new tweaker?
    PSO2es recently had a engine upgrade, so older devicea re no longer supported, and the old tweaker doesn't work on it anymore.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    star gem grinding/farming what does it involve? how much?
    You can't grind/farm star gems, only way to get them is thru titles, bingo, arks league, newly released costumes and spending AC on them.