Page 30 of 89 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080 ... LastLast

and a mag with all 3 stats, i dunno but having a jack of all trades hero seems like too much work/expensive for units and stats that you definily wont be using on another class/character. considering that all weapons aparently are equally as strong and even imply that one alone can do the job makes me think that what sega had in mind was to select a main stat/weapon, and use the other 2 as complementary asets to support the main one, not to do equally damage with all 3 of them, if they really wanted to promote equal use of all 3 weapons they would have made each hero finisher have their own CD as to promote rotating them just like hybrid BOs rapid boost/PBF rotations, but since all 3 finishers share the same CD it seems more likely that you would want to have one main stat in order to maximise the damage of the finisher of your choice
    Last edited by Batty; Jun 20, 2017 at 08:16 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

The weapons may have advantages over the others in terms of PAs as well. TMGs can headshot and can spray everywhere with no more reliance on zero range, while sword's mobbing looks really lackluster besides brightness end and the weapon action (and if Rising Slash ends up being the main DPS on sword, then altitude problems). Talis looks like it should always be pivoted to from the other weapons, but we need to know how the stats work when switching different weapons after Jet Wheel/Wise Hound.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jun 20, 2017 at 08:51 PM.

Cant believe I didnt catch this the first time I watched, but apparently Talis has this PA which seems to be a Homing Emmision clone. Gawd I miss the time when that PA was meta.

I don't see making units/weapons for Hero being all that expensive since the game assumes you have max leveled 3 different class attack type which would then the game assume you have three units spec for s/r/t type which then you can just use Satk for Rear, Ratk for Arm, Tatk for Leg or something.

Which I think about it, how much more efficient building each one of the units to focus on each attack types rather then play with all attack type affix.

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    I don't see making units/weapons for Hero being all that expensive since the game assumes you have max leveled 3 different class attack type which would then the game assume you have three units spec for s/r/t type which then you can just use Satk for Rear, Ratk for Arm, Tatk for Leg or something.

Which I think about it, how much more efficient building each one of the units to focus on each attack types rather then play with all attack type affix.
    There is nothing to think about, Apprentice + Modulator (70 all atk, 3 units 210 all atk), to cover only this you need 1 unit 210 satk, 210 ratk and 210 tatk, so its better focus on all atk affixes.

Of course there is a lot to think about, meseta alone is one.

In a perfect world, Apprentice Soul/Modulator/Returner V/Ability III/Doom Break/Mutation II/Attack Fusion is something that we should all try to get for Hero but practically speaking, what is the next efficient way of gearing up your hero when you probably have those specific attack focused unit when you were leveling the three classes needed to unlock it.

yeah that's expensive, affixing attack unit on specific class to level with, then affixing again on hybrid class,
    this is hard for new players,

but hero can be focus on 1 attack types also, you should stick on that while earning some messeta to do the affixing hybrid thing
    that's the efficient way of gearing hero...
    Last edited by morkie; Jun 20, 2017 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Cant believe I didnt catch this the first time I watched, but apparently Talis has this PA which seems to be a Homing Emmision clone. Gawd I miss the time when that PA was meta.
    Yeah it sounds like it. 4gamer have it as:

PA「ワイズハウンド」
    マーカーのついたエネミーに4発の弾を発射。命中した部位に一定時間,ダメージを与え続ける。こちらも追撃 可能。1体のエネミーの複数部位に当てたり,1つの部位に複数の弾を当てることもできる

PA name Wise Hound? Can mark multiple enemies or multiple parts of a single enemy if you want, shoots 4 bullets I think, deals DOT, have homing ability. Sounds like a fusion of Homing Emission + Redran Laser + Redran Mine with modification.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 20, 2017 at 11:25 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    Of course there is a lot to think about, meseta alone is one.

In a perfect world, Apprentice Soul/Modulator/Returner V/Ability III/Doom Break/Mutation II/Attack Fusion is something that we should all try to get for Hero but practically speaking, what is the next efficient way of gearing up your hero when you probably have those specific attack focused unit when you were leveling the three classes needed to unlock it.
    imo, focus on 1 attack type with things like :
    • Apprentice / Astral
    • Vinculum / Modulator
    • Attack3 / Attack4 / Attack5
    • Boost / Noble / Elegant
    • 1 or 2 of : Ability3 / Mutation2 / DoomBreak / OffenseBoost

and using units with all type of attack bonus, like SignRed, Qliphad, Ray, Izane, etc to help other attack types.
    Should be good, no?

Probably will put about 180 ~ 250 attack lower from your main affix (with main weapon + affix at 3000 ~ 3200 (or more))

To be honest, I feel like choosing 1 weapon type as your main (that you do best) and use other weapon type should the situation arise would be better ..... meseta wise too .....

Though still have to see Hero's skill tree, stat, and gameplay once it went live in-game.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 20, 2017 at 11:28 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    To be honest, I feel like choosing 1 weapon type as your main (that you do best) and use other weapon type should the situation arise would be better ..... meseta wise too .....

Though still have to see Hero's skill tree, stat, and gameplay once it went live in-game.
    Hamasaki's words is that you can do that, but it's more efficient to use all 3 weapons.