Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    lol ok.. why do that when i am not the troll.. weird
    i dont want to be mean so ill let you figure that out on your own

Quote Originally Posted by Terrax View Post
    With the new MH campaign, you have a chance to pick up a Zara sword for a reasonable amount of effort. That sword is pretty good for Hr.

That said, from what you said about your struggles with the sorcerers, I am concerned about your skill build. If you prioritized defense over offense with your skills, you may have severely compromised your performance..
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    When all you need for a 145 affix is: reverie, “__” the soul, stat 3, elegant. It’s investment is practically the elegant, and reverie if it’s expensive.

Put ares and noble instead and it’s 125. Sure, you’re lacking hp and maybe pp, but it is NOT hard to reach.
    Having double checked market prices: noble should be affordable (can easily double the cost of an affix though), but elegant is a whale affix. If you want to add Elegant to all your units, that's 25m down the drain. How much are those on your ship?

And yeah, I know, a really dedicated player should have money for this kind of affixes. The problem is assuming that everyone is on this level of dedication, or if that they are not then they're just bad/lazy.

Also, even 80 atk can be a pain if you want lots of hp/pp and/or affix for all-atk instead of a specific type. I'm reminded of a certain player who affixed units in preparation for hero before the class was out, not knowing in advance it'd basically be 100% s-atk.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Nov 8, 2018 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Having double checked market prices: noble should be affordable (can easily double the cost of an affix though), but elegant is a whale affix. If you want to add Elegant to all your units, that's 25m down the drain. How much are those on your ship?

And yeah, I know, a really dedicated player should have money for this kind of affixes. The problem is assuming that everyone is on this level of dedication, or if that they are not then they're just bad/lazy.

Also, even 80 atk can be a pain if you want lots of hp/pp and/or affix for all-atk instead of a specific type. I'm reminded of a certain player who affixed units in preparation for hero before the class was out, not knowing in advance it'd basically be 100% s-atk.
    I actually agree that 120 ATK for a unit is a very solid baseline that you can achieve even without tons of mesetas
    Ares + Pow III + Arks Max + Omega reverie + Noble is currently insanely cheap, very easy to make for 125ATK 55HP 7PP which is a solid enough basis for any melee class. you can just add Arks fever going 6s, which doesn't dramatically increase fodder price for 130ATK 12PP

As usual the real issue will always be knowledge gap. You have to know ATK matter, you have to know how affixing works (I'm still surprised we don't have an affix compendium to this day, and I don't even mean a comprehensive tutorial, just a list of affixes, what boosts them and how to create some of them). This results in some people draining their mesetas doing their fodder inefficiently, or taking gambles when they could avoid it and so on

I'm honestly wishing there was an "auto-affix" option in the game that makes people pay 2-3M mesetas to automatically generate a 80ATK 35HP 3PP affix or something like that. So that people who don't want to bother with how intricate it is (which I totally can get behind) could just roll with that
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Nov 9, 2018 at 07:49 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I actually agree that 120 ATK for a unit is a very solid baseline that you can achieve even without tons of mesetas
    Ares + Pow III + Arks Max + Omega reverie + Noble is currently insanely cheap, very easy to make for 125ATK 55HP 7PP which is a solid enough basis for any melee class. you can just add Arks fever going 6s, which doesn't dramatically increase fodder price for 130ATK 12PP
    I'm curious .... how much (approx) for that 【 Ares + Pow3 + ArksMax + OmegaReverie + Noble 】?
    Does it involve upslotting for final step?
    How much for Noble alone again? o-o
    Thanks.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Zephyrion
    As usual the real issue will always be knowledge gap. You have to know ATK matter, you have to know how affixing works (I'm still surprised we don't have an affix compendium to this day, and I don't even mean a comprehensive tutorial, just a list of affixes, what boosts them and how to create some of them). This results in some people draining their mesetas doing their fodder inefficiently, or taking gambles when they could avoid it and so on
    It's a very good point. So much so that I just might send it to Sega's Comments corner.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I'm curious .... how much (approx) for that 【 Ares + Pow3 + ArksMax + OmegaReverie + Noble 】?
    Around 8mil if you do 4->5slot with 40% booster and 82/88/76/82/100 chance, 15mil with no upslot. I have included Dudu fee's too. And well 45mil is a ton of meseta for me for all 3 units, I could buy 20-40 [Ba] from it.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Around 8mil if you do 4->5slot with 40% booster and 82/88/76/82/100 chance, 15mil with no upslot. I have included Dudu fee's too. And well 45mil is a ton of meseta for me for all 3 units, I could buy 20-40 [Ba] from it.
    Ah ... I see.... Thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Don't try to upslot with final affix, it's a guarantee fail!

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    How much for Noble alone again? o-o
    Thanks.
    It's very easy to make, here a example : simulation

If arks fever 5s is too expensive (i have no idea about that lol), just buy cheap one and upslot yourself (fever always 100% with booster)
    The only expensive part is Noble strike, last time i checked it was still expensive (10M on ship2), but it's prob lower now.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3