Default Return player - Forgot ID/Passcode

Hello!

So as the title says.
    I've got the game up and running on my laptop due to my pc being slow, however, unlike my pc were the ID information and such is on 'auto save' when i go into the PSO2 ship area, this one dose not have the information.

As such, i've forgotten my ID and passcode.

I will go back onto my pc to see if can find my information, ( probably in a notepad).
    But besides that, is there anyway to check the ID and the passcode without resetting the ID and passcode?

hmm sounds like your doom.

But on a more serious note do you have any past e-mails from Phantasy star online 2 in your E-mail account or any past google saved identification forms in your history.

also past IDs on other games you may have used for Phantasy star online 2.

Found the information on my other computer.

Yes, but i only have the registration email in my main gmail account, but now i have another problem.

After putting in my Saga ID and passcode into ship 2, it's now asking for a [Mail Authentication Key] that 'it will send to my email'. When will it arrive at the email account?
    No new emails have arrived yet and I've even checked the spam section.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn123 View Post

Yes, but i only have the registration email in my main gmail account, but now i have another problem.

After putting in my Saga ID and passcode into ship 2, it's now asking for a [Mail Authentication Key] that 'it will send to my email'. When will it arrive at the email account?
    The two times I've had the email sent to me (new laptop, connected wirelessly, and then connected wired), one was almost instant but the other took about 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure the speed can be effected by how many people are logged in/attempting to log in.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn123 View Post

it can take a while like 30 minutes to get the authentication E-mail computer speeds and location are usually the problems but the e-mail should arrived soon

Thank you for telling me. I think i was impatient.
    I've started up the game again and gonna keep it running until the code arrives.

The other two emails that where meant to arrive yesterday, never made it to my email, that's why i'm keeping the game running.

EDIT:
    I was on the wrong email this entire time. Wow.
    Apparently i made an email just for the PSO2 game, and i forgot about the email. I found it after searching though some of my notepad notes.
    So, sorry for this.
    Last edited by Taryn123; Jan 11, 2015 at 08:30 PM.

that is okay as long as the game work and stuff its good