Page 650 of 683 FirstFirst ... 150550600640647648649650651652653660 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 6822
    Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

I miss not being sick with stress.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Every. Single. Group. Of people. I try. To associate with. Ends up. Being nothing. But fucking.

DRAMA!

Family, coworkers, skype, friends, 'friends'

I'm getting to the point where I'm just going to shut myself off. From everyone. @_@

Parents might not get ownership of the house, college my brother is 'supposed' to be going to messed up and now he might not have a dorm, Parents arguing. Again. People thinking I'm an idiot - again. Being scared of confiding in people because I'm afraid of things just repeating themselves - again. Finally plucking up the courage to talk to someone I think I can trust only for them to say the same thing everyone else does - again. Having dreams where I'm forced to see the people I love die, brutally - again. Having family members being so mad at each other one might just be angry enough to kill the other. Not being about to do a damn thing about it because logic goes completely out the window in the face of religious beliefs. Being told it's my fault for not walking away or getting out of the situation when I in no way have any possible way of getting the hell away from everything because even working two jobs doesn't get me any-fucking-where near enough money to live.

And people constantly attacking one group or another instead of doing everything they can to get away from the problem, when it's clear they're not going to accomplish anything....ugh.

I'm so. Tired. Of everything. And everyone. I just want to stop hurting....
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I'm just going to shut myself off. From everyone. @_@
    working pretty cool for me

but I've always preferred to just chill out at my own pace anyway, so it might not be the best thing for you to do

but, really, there's nothing wrong with just not liking to be around people

personally, I'd always rather be alone than be around people I can't stand

When you're trying to enjoy a game with somebody and they just keep getting angry and frustrated....... :| ...Waste of emotions...

Well, my lower back and hips are finally done randomly being on fire! That, in addition to the numbness, cold spots, and intense burning I get on my thighs and crotch really didn't help me sleep well, let me tell you. Standing up and sitting down were a real son of a bitch. It's still sore, though; I can't really arch my back further than maybe an inch.

Wait, that's all a positive thing, isn't it? Wrong thread, but too late.

PSA for you kiddos: Don't permanently pinch your sciatic nerve. Just listen to what your dad says and don't shift around whilst leg-pressing 350lbs.

As much as people would like to believe, I'm not as high up in my work order as it shows. So when something happens and people call me about it I kinda have to shrug and listen because I can't go around telling my supervisor who to call and stuff. And even though you know this person, having them throw a fit to the supervisor isn't going to win them any favors.

Honestly, I wasn't paying attention when all of it went down because I was preoccupied with another client. only four more work days

Move, move, move MOVE..... MOOOOOOOVE. NEW YORK CITY IS A CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS, NEVER STOPS MOVING... MOVE GOOGOGOGOG GOTTA GO FAST!!!! If you wanna Google Maps something step aside sir, ma'am.... group of foreigners stop stopping in the middle of a crowd on a side walk to take photos... please I know, It's amazing.... the buildings are tall yes..... but you can take those pictures perfectly fine if you step aside... Stop trying to sell me stuff, stop begging me for money. NYPD are assholes please go somewhere with your questions. For the love of God.... Please... if you come to NYC and take the Subway do your research first.... Also learn to use the ticket machine. I watched this one guy with his 3 kids and wife try to buy tickets for the subway and the part came up, "Please dip your credit card in and then enter your PIN" he.....he.... he really sat there and put his credit card in and pulled it out as fast as possible not letting the machine enough time to process the card.... so.... he kept doing this over and over wondering why and each time he tried to do it faster and faster like that was going to help....~_~ what the actual fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck......... NYC is cool and stuff but sometimes.... I just wanna stay my ass in Brooklyn fuck Manhattan. lol

Also put your pride down so people can help you.... I offer help and get turned down with an attitude. e_e

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Ugh, it's so hard not to be cynical...about the game, about things in my life....Need a break, really starting to get worn down from work....always closing the store....ugh.

Also; pretty much lost someone I wanted to be friends with because...what, I think someone was jealous? Weren't very clear on it. I'unno, it's stupid either way.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Move, move, move MOVE..... MOOOOOOOVE. NEW YORK CITY IS A CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS, NEVER STOPS MOVING... MOVE GOOGOGOGOG GOTTA GO FAST!!!! If you wanna Google Maps something step aside sir, ma'am.... group of foreigners stop stopping in the middle of a crowd on a side walk to take photos... please I know, It's amazing.... the buildings are tall yes..... but you can take those pictures perfectly fine if you step aside... Stop trying to sell me stuff, stop begging me for money. NYPD are assholes please go somewhere with your questions. For the love of God.... Please... if you come to NYC and take the Subway do your research first.... Also learn to use the ticket machine. I watched this one guy with his 3 kids and wife try to buy tickets for the subway and the part came up, "Please dip your credit card in and then enter your PIN" he.....he.... he really sat there and put his credit card in and pulled it out as fast as possible not letting the machine enough time to process the card.... so.... he kept doing this over and over wondering why and each time he tried to do it faster and faster like that was going to help....~_~ what the actual fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck......... NYC is cool and stuff but sometimes.... I just wanna stay my ass in Brooklyn fuck Manhattan. lol

Also put your pride down so people can help you.... I offer help and get turned down with an attitude. e_e
    Yeah the Tourists and Cops here in NY were BORN to leave a bad taste in your mouth on day ruining levels...

Also I'd go to manhattan a lot more often if I didn't hate crowds.

e_e

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

wtf is with these dudes this summer

Spoiler!

are you kiddin me
    Last edited by Outrider; Jul 27, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
    U mod me it's yo azz