Page 370 of 576 FirstFirst ... 270320360367368369370371372373380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5755

Ra/Br is actually pretty fun to play now. Gravity Bomb and stun grenade go very well with bow. Bow's mobbing is still kinda shitty, but at least now you can gravity bomb to group enemies together, then spam gravity point until they die. Penetrate Arrow is also viable now.

They really should have decreased master shoot''s pp cost to like 20. 35 is ridic for what it is.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    Hatou was changed?

Everyone called me crazy

Also is Shunka still go to?
    I Hit like 5k with first hit o3o
    Hatou wasn't changed, but Fury's 25% striking nerf has hurt Hatou, Shunka and Katana Finish more than it should have.

Shunka was never really the be-all, end-all of Braver, but I wouldn't say it's really viable for much anymore, except when you need to move when attacking a single (or couple~few) targets.

For single target DPS though, you should be using Hatou... or Sakura End:
    Spoiler!

My HU sub is really low in that pic (like 48~ or so), so I'm missing hundreds of S-Atk, as I don't have the points to max S-Atk Up 2/3 yet (which, by the way, you should do).
    Units are also only +85 attack (Gloam/Tail), and my weapon is just a Susano with +90 attack, so this could be increased quite a lot with things like Team Shifta, XQ Units and weapons like Yasha (and a max sub).

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    Hatou was changed?

Everyone called me crazy

Also is Shunka still go to?
    I Hit like 5k with first hit o3o
    Hatou and shunka are slightly weaker than before as Br/Hu (not sure if because fury nerf or number change really since power ratings on PAs tend to be near-meaningless arbitrary numbers more often than not).

Sakura/hatou for mobbing is the go-to now. Shunka is just distance closing/getting out as much damage as possible for your PP if time isn't an issue. Hatou is still better dps since sakura still feels overlooked with the speed adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Hatou is still better dps since sakura still feels overlooked with the speed adjustments.
    As soon as your second Sakura End hit hits, hit guard and use a normal attack. It's a bit faster, but not really sure by how much.

^ how about just dash attack . More faster.

Nah, that's slower because you have to go through the step animation. You can attack as soon as you press guard if you only tap it.

Well there is some case you will attack in air and to evade boss attack though.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    The potential gives 80s-atk at lvl 3.
    I.e. it's shit and you better get a better weapon.
    Source? JP wiki still doesn't have any concrete info, only comments stating it's around 6%/7% for level 1 and around 9%/10% for level 3.

Source is the English patch telling me flat out the potential is Crest of Carnage and Cirno has the numbers for it.

Unless this got not just extended by T-atk but also got a lot stronger, it's still total shit.

Oh and Tsukimi kill speed is really damn high now.
    Dash attack > normal attack > Tsukimi kills mobs small mobs.
    Add a 2nd Tsukimi for stronger mobs.
    Also, since it launches the enemy it's usually just free dmg if the enemy isn't dead yet.
    Not to mention because of rise and low pp cost you can just juggle infinitely with airtime.
    Sakura Endo for slower but bigger dmg.

And I not sure how but I got 3 Tsukimis doing 45k each on an Alonganahda.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Sep 2, 2014 at 04:37 AM.

If you have the English patch installed you'd notice that the description is totally different now (and in Japanese).

It now raises damage by an unspecified amount rather than providing straight Atk.

Also try Tsukimi->Gekka or jump attack->Gekka since it's stronger.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide