Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thank you Faceless, Spy, AgentOmega, Nick, and others for another set of successful trades, replenishing many items in my stock. Here's an updated list of items for trade (sorry about the lack of updates for the last few days-- I?ve been recovering the hard way from a power outage that erased my non-equipped inventory recently, among other issues).

I am interested in some fairly common items in addition to my rare want list; these items include hunter weapons with high (45% or higher) bonuses to Dark, Machine, Beast, or Native (in that order of preference). For example, a Dragon Slayer with 50% to dark (which I lost last night in the power outage would be something I?d trade for. If it is not 45% or higher, I?m not really interested, though it won?t hurt to ask by posting here.

FOR TRADE (I don?t have two of many of these items, so for the rarer ones be prepared to make a good offer ):

Mag Cell 502
    Mag Cell 213
    Pian?s Heart (for evolving the Pian mag)
    God/Technique (all your spells are raised in level by 3)
    Egg Blaster (description says it?s a weapon designed by Dr. Robotnik!!!)
    Brave Hammer
    DB?s Armor
    DB?s Shield
    Secret Guard (stealthy shield-- makes you less visible to monsters)
    Flowen?s Frame
    Flowen?s Shield (courtesy of Blue Al Rappy on Monday )
    State/Maintenance (slot accessory that prevents all adverse status effects)
    God/Battle (increases weapon speed by 30%)
    God/Ability (increases all native stats by +20, including luck)
    Custom Barrier ver. 00
    Custom Ray Gun 0.00
    D-Parts ver 1.01
    S-Parts ver 1.16
    Graviton Plate (shield with very high DEF)
    Parasite Wear Vajulla with 1 slot (insanely high DEF armor)
    Stink Frame ("protection that truly reaks [sic]")
    Revival Garment with FOUR slots (restores HP as you wear it)
    Spirit Garment with FOUR slots (restores TP as you wear it)
    Force Field with FOUR slots
    Hunter Field with FOUR slots
    Technical Crozier
    Magical Piece
    Mace of Adaman
    Holy Ray Gun
    Caudceus
    Sting Tip
    C-Bringer?s Rifle
    Flame Visit
    Spread Needle
    S-Beat?s Blades
    Twin Brand
    Stag Cutlery
    Soul Banisher
    Angry Fist
    TP/Revival

WANT LIST:

Delsaber?s LEFT arm or Delsaber?s Shield godddammmitt
    Rain Maker
    Hunter?s Wall
    Ranger Field with 4 slots
    Parasite Wear Vajulla with 4 slots
    Celestial Armor with 4 slots
    Gladiator Spike
    Glass Sword
    Dual Pallasch
    Saint Saber
    Extended Wallet (very badly needed as you can see
    Pan Arms?s Double Saber
    Mag Hearts other than Pian?s
    Brave Helmet
    God/Equip
    Devil/Equip
    HP/Revival
    Terror Claw
    Regenerate Gear Advanced
    Nice practical weapons such as Dragon Slayer, Spread Needle, Brionac, Gae Bolg, etc. with 45% or higher bonuses to dark, machine, beast, or native (in that order of preference)
    Anything else with one or more gold stars not listed here

I am not interested in meseta. Certain items like the Egg Blaster will only be traded for a rare item on the want list (not the high bonus weapons).

Why trade with me?
    -I have been ripped off in this game like many of you, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather give all my items to a good-hearted newbie than give 1 meseta to the lying, cheating thieves that now permeate PSO. As you can tell from my posting history, I've made a point of nailing thieves by making them famous (successfully I might add) and if you are thinking of stealing from me, I assure you it would not be worth your time.

-I am a 27 year old teacher, with wife, with job, with home, and I'm not some 12 year old kid looking to steal (no offense to the 12 year olds out there). If you want verification on this just contact me by ICQ.

-To ensure a secure trade, I *require* the following terms:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
    1) we exchange guild cards
    2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
    3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease

I?ve done more than 100 of these trades now under these conditions and never have I had a dissatisfied trading partner.

-Guardian (Zephyr in game), ICQ#5896613, AIM (rarely on): ZephPSO, email: [email protected]

[edited to add stealthy shield, etc.]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-28 16:44 ]</font>

Oh and Faceless-- I'm interested in your regen adv as we discussed; pick out what you would like for it if you are interested as well

-Guardian

I am very interested in that egg blaster i really dont have any of that super rare stuff u listed (wish i did) but i have some other of the items u listed with high % at least 40 or 45 i know one is a dragon slayer and there are 2 more if u want we can meet up and u can check em out.....let me know

Sorry the Robotnik corp. Egg Blaster is only for trade for a very rare item.

-G

how about the god battle
    or that custom ray...what are u willing to trade for the non super rares

Sloth-- propose a specific item, like

Dragon Slayer +9, 0% to all except +50% to Dark and +15% hit. I can't tell what you are offering based on your posts.

-G

here is what i gt with good stats

last survivor- 40% native 10%machine

Dragon slayer - 30% machine

and i dont know if your interested but:

Fire Sceptor agni- 30% dark
    ice staff dagon - 45% a. beast
    storm wand indira - 35% machine 25% hit

ill give you CHura, Soniti, Petra, Pitri , mag cell 213 and 502,. Pians Heart, Twin Brand with 45 on beast, and 2 GOd powers and, Rangers Field. My email i [email protected] Im at work checking mail all day

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Seven on 2001-02-28 16:36 ]</font>

thanks for the offer Dogemon but as you can see from my post I have those items already!

-G

Well, I don?t have a thing to trade with you, but I?d like to say hats off on your trading system and attitude. I think when you get into ultra-rare territory, your system makes an awful lot of sense. Maybe I?ll see you after I acquire a few more items?