View Poll Results: MAG's or Partner Machinery?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • MAGS

67 70.53%
  • Partner Machinery

2 2.11%
  • Both

14 14.74%
  • Neither

12 12.63%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGS vs PM's...

Question MAGS vs PM's...

Which one would you like to see back in PSO2? Or would you like to see both or neither?

And if this poll has been started before (I tried search), my apologies.

Mags. I'll take a pet that I can use to customize my stats over a lolibot with retarded AI.

I would prefer something new.
    The idea of PMs wasn't bad, but the AI of them was bad, them being only loli females was also bad and that only the party leader could take his along.

I would like some monster like machines that float/follow you around and that everybody could have them again. Like said in a other thread it would be nice if you could give them commands and if there were different types that would do tech damage, range damage or meele damage and maybe a defensive type that floats around your body and reduces damage and when given a command can even prevent damage from happening.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Talking hmmm

How about a mag change into a pm like a digimon. Then there would be an excuse to make a pso anime! eh ehhhhhh
    Last edited by lostinseganet; Jun 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Changeee into digital championss tooo....
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Mags. A boost to stataistics is much better than a unit that fails to serve as a meatshield.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

I take one look at all of the comments and the poll answers in this forum and only one thing comes to mind: YOU'RE ALL CRAZY PSO PURISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I like how so many people ignore the idea of this being a new game, then just add up "PSO VS PSU" and everyone just wants the same mag system from PSO.

New things can still be better too, you know. :\

/Voted neither

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I feel that they should combine the two. Make them be able to change in appearance a lot (from the looks of mags, to partner machines to robots to "things") according to their build and can also do various things ranging from; randomly physically attacking the enemy your currently targeting, shooting like an R-mag from PSU, Photon blasts like from PSO (of course, there should be different versions and must be charged up), auto potion when your health gets below a certain %, temporary speed increase, or a random tech spell. These would diversify them to awesome levels allowing you to build them however you'd like.

of course they should increase your stats like from the old PSO (with level restrictions this time, because that was kinda broken xp)

Some appearance ideas just in case: "things" (gears, dreamcast, controller, energy ball, old mag looks), lolis and the male equivalent, stuffed animals, or animals / strange beasts, and ect. that either floats around you or walks with you.

This sounds like a troll topic though..... i think all of the fighting stopped so i don't think there is anything to worry about anymore.....
    Last edited by Hentai_Kittie; Jun 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
    rawr! =^~^=

Thinking for a bit, I would not mind if MAGs could perform an attack with a timed recharge. Varaha looking like a pair of wingblades could have made for a neat slash attack. Kama could do well as a sort of blunt missile rammer. Ushasu performs a spike charge. And so on and so forth.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Voted neither. I didn't care for either MAGs or PMs much, to tell the truth. The only reason for MAGs for me was the stat boost and the occasional super-team-Mylla & Youlla-Shifta & Deband. And once I maxed my PM, I never wanted to look at it again.

So if PSO2 doesn't have MAGs or PMs and doesn't include some new function to replace them, I won't be too shaken up.

Character ID: 中原小麦