Default Well, this is a new GG screw-up...

So, I got a new computer for christmas (Wouldn't say it's a lot better than my old one, but still better, nonetheless), and when I play PSO2, I notice that I no longer bluescreen upon start-up, which is a good thing. However, I notice something else. On an uncommon occasion, after playing PSO2 several times in one instance of the computer being on (Without restarting or logging out), eventually, I notice several system-level commands don't work. ctrl+alt+del does nothing, ctrl+shift+esc does nothing, and going into my start menu to shut down or sign out does nothing. I've deducted this to GG. This happen to anybody else? I use Windows 8.1, btw.
    Ship 02

Something similar has happened on occasion, on my Windows 7 PC. It usually causes everything to not respond except being able to open Windows Explorer windows. Luckily my case has a forced reset button for the rare occasion it happens. Of course, this is related to GG, just like most issues related to the system and PSO2.

So is GG also the cause of my Charter Security Suite anti-virus being shut down when GG is running? Looks like it's even causing it to malfunction when GG isn't even running which started to happen when I installed PSO2 which is causing my antivirus to have problems.
    Last edited by Chou-Chou; May 21, 2015 at 11:21 AM.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album