Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Good news, it's still gonna be useful for chaos riser gear upkeep.
    Either way, the tornadoes were meant to be added damage while you're using -PAs-, not your entire playstyle.
    The potential will still be good for that too, btw.
    Whoever drops out from using meteor cudgel after this is an idiot
    oh, okay...
    nvm then, only one more level left until i can equip so i still have some level grinding to do as well :P
    i mean for double sabers though, they're mostly used for mobbing from what i have seen, if you dont just use it for deadly archer spam that is. So anything that helps chaos riser is a thumbs up!

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Glad I didn't decide to make a second Elysion now.

Though I wish they'd make a decent weapon that boosts ice damage already...

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You're not supposed to unlock by yourself, same as the team tree, you're supposed to do it with friends.
    It's not like that with weapon or unit crafting though. They have an actual progression with the next levels unlocked as you finish the current ones (or earliers if you're working on multiple weapons).

So, after 2 full years of being fucking unable to get a stupid Elysion, spamming both Elder and TD1 with max boosters each time, I got one a couple of months ago. When Wind Elysion wasn't already the only thing to survive as a caster on SH thanks to the introduction of Il~ techs.

Then, they announce a mag level cap raise that could help me equip it as FoTe adding 25 s ata to my old unused T-mag.

So I did this, mostly for fun, yeah, but this nevertherless, 1 week ago:

Thing still collecting dust at storage.

Thanks sega.

~ Nș1 Unluckiest guy in PSO2 ~
    Last edited by dr apocalipsis; Sep 16, 2014 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    So, after 2 full years of being fucking unable to get a stupid Elysion, spamming both Elder and TD1 with max boosters each time, I got one a couple of months ago. When Wind Elysion wasn't already the only thing to survive as a caster on SH thanks to the introduction of Il~ techs.

Then, they announce a mag level cap raise that could help me equip it as FoTe adding 25 s ata to my old unused T-mag.

So I did this, mostly for fun, yeah, but this nevertherless, 1 week ago:

Thing still collecting dust at storage.

Thanks sega.

~ Nș1 Unluckiest guy in PSO2 ~
    Yeah but now your other one sold before it becomes worthless after the nerf. Now come online for Elder.

Oops nevermind, no elder cuz people are wrong. Didn't think they would have one so close to maint.
    Last edited by Arkanoid; Sep 16, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You're not supposed to unlock by yourself, same as the team tree, you're supposed to do it with friends.
    That...what? No. If I need to craft the same tech tons of times just to get a good merit/demerit, I'm not dragging a bunch of other people into it. This isn't weapon/unit crafting where you just need to hit a particular level to get the same results, crafting techs is something you do yourself.

Crafting is nothing like the team tree anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    That's a lot of collateral damage if that's all that they were trying to nerf. Why not just nerf uncharged Namegid?
    Because sega is stupid as hell.

Namegid is getting its recipe nerfed because the notation for the recipe wasn't adjusted for EP3. The recipe adds twice as much damage as it did before the adjustments. Innocent Form is used for a lot more than just Namegid anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Lastly, the nerf for Innocent Form, while hurting Elysion, also makes it less OP if it was, say, on a Rod.
    Or just anything that isn't a wand.

Longer casting animation, lower T-Atk, higher PP cost (no charge revival), and it always had lower damage since you essentially have no potential and can't get Tech Charge or Weak S Charge.

An uncharged tech from a wand is about 40% the time of a 1s charged tech from anything else.

So if it drops below 80% power overall (50% natural and 1.6x from the potential) then it's less than double the DPS for double the PP cost. That means it's worse than an equivalent rod with no potential if we consider time/power/PP as directly comparable.

Of course it was especially good for Nabarta since it can't be charged no matter what, Namegid since it takes 5x as long to charge, and Ilbarta since you get to the final cast way sooner, but all three of those techs have been or will be nerfed.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    That...what? No. If I need to craft the same tech tons of times just to get a good merit/demerit, I'm not dragging a bunch of other people into it. This isn't weapon/unit crafting where you just need to hit a particular level to get the same results, crafting techs is something you do yourself.

Crafting is nothing like the team tree anyway.
    Sorry but no, most people only need one specific kind of the tech craft, usually the 3rd level of them.

You aren't going to just craft the same tech tons of times to get a good merit/demerit one, you'll need to craft hundreds times of tech customization that you never want to use to first unlock the recipe you want. Only then you are really getting on the craft the same tech over a tons time to get a good merit/demerit.

Say you need a damage boost safoie craft, you then proceed to craft the first recipe of pp reduction safoie over and over just to unlock the first level of the damage boost safoie.

Then you try to craft the newly unlocked safoie recipe and OH somehow you got multiples great success out of it. Too bad though even with max great success craft of the level 1 one they all are trashes when compared to a normal craft level 3 version of it.

See where its going? You'd first need to unlock the recipe, and it will be just you throwing money to do just that, most of the time you won't get any of the craft you want during the process of unlocking even with dual great success. Of course there are certain tech craft that you only need a level 1 one like Effecient Sazan or Quick Sazonde for increased SE rate.

Sure you can unlock recipe and craft tech for yourself, but it is much better when you have people to help you with that process and become a crafter for everyone.