Page 3711 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2711321136113661370137083709371037113712371337143721376138114211 ... LastLast
Results 37,101 to 37,110 of 46801

Anyone know when is the deadline for the web panel event?
    Last edited by HardBoiledPapa; Jun 28, 2017 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know when is the deadline for the web panel event?
    First Web Panel ends after this week, then we get a second one from July 5th to the 26th.

ok so im gonna use the pc version of the game for the first time and i see u use the arks layer website and everything for the tweaker and such. when the game has maintanance everyt tuesday, will it break the tweaker to try to play the game? like do i have to wait for an update from the tweaker before i play the game?

Is there a good method to get the fang banther and banshee to spawn in the forest more often? I haven't seen them in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    ok so im gonna use the pc version of the game for the first time and i see u use the arks layer website and everything for the tweaker and such. when the game has maintanance everyt tuesday, will it break the tweaker to try to play the game? like do i have to wait for an update from the tweaker before i play the game?
    The Tweaker is a standalone program that does not depend on the game for it to run properly, so you won't "break the Tweaker" by trying to play the game. That said, every time there is an update for the game itself, the Tweaker will prompt you to update the game (just as a quick tip (after you have fully installed and patched the game): if you see on bumped that the update is only ~28MB, then it is only an .exe update, so you can circumvent the whole update process by going into Troubleshooting and hitting "fix pso2.exe," then going into "Tweaker Settings" and hitting the "PSO2 Version" button)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo2290 View Post
    Is there a good method to get the fang banther and banshee to spawn in the forest more often? I haven't seen them in a long time.
    Aside from Triggers, there is no way to force them to spawn in the Forest; however, they are always available in Naberius Marathon Training Beginner, though only one or the other depending on the path you take (left path after the Malmoths and Yedes leads to Banther (plus some Gulfurs), right path leads to Banshee (plus 2 King Yedes))
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2017 at 10:21 AM.

thank you, also i see theres both the english installer, and the tweaker. i'm basically watching youtube tutorials now for this. um, do i want to install the actual game client first thats offered as a torrent file before i install the tweaker? it looks like when u set up the tweaker it needs to go into the pso2 game folder

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    thank you, also i see theres both the english installer, and the tweaker. i'm basically watching youtube tutorials now for this. um, do i want to install the actual game client first thats offered as a torrent file before i install the tweaker? it looks like when u set up the tweaker it needs to go into the pso2 game folder
    You can install directly from the Tweaker if you want (if it doesn't auto prompt you to install, you can do so from the Other Tasks option). Also, the Tweaker does not go into the game folder, it merely needs you to identify the game folder so it knows where the game files are for the sake of patching, etc.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2017 at 10:47 AM.

Can I know when is boost week, class rebalance, and hero exact release date? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Can I know when is boost week, class rebalance, and hero exact release date? thanks.
    Boost Week 1 is July 19th-26th JST, Episode 5 (which includes Hero and rebalances) releases July 26th JST.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2017 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Boost Week 1 is July 19th-26th JST, Episode 5 (which includes Hero and rebalances) releases July 26th JST.
    Thanks a lot.