Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

is that guy in blue with a saber a... HUnewm?

Leviathan rebirth again. x]
    Will it for sure.

I really hope that you don't need a casting weapon equipped in order to use techniques - that was a bad idea.

More PSO-style and less PSU-style is always a good thing.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Espiokaos, where is the full translation of this article? will we have to spam vivi danga on you or what? xDDDD

no, really, I want to know more about it, is it ragol/coral? is it secuele? precuele? or are there the PSO classes just for nostalgia?? will be this the new universe in the series with other games? or is just a one game for DS?? pleaseeeeeee (take your time, but do it please )

Why everyone complaining about the Gunslinger?

By god sake my prayers are becoming reality. And finally...no fucking overloads of photon tecnology. That gives a chance of getting non generic looking weapons.
    RWAR. Im really terrible excited about this....and the snowy zone looks so real good.

I want to as 2 things now:

1) WHo is doing the music? I hope Hideaki Kobayashi, Fumie Kumatani, Kenichi Tokoi realized about the big mistake that PSU music was.

2) I know its too soon to ask but, is there going to be a cuztomization character mode? Or is it going to be again the "play-with-Ethan-the-hero" mode?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

What I'm wondering is, if they DO have such good graphics, what did they sacrifice for that?

Lets cross fingers for mags btw...

Yes. Well, HAnewm technically... not sure why they did that.

HUcaseal is "hyu-cashi-ru" in katakana. HUmar is "hyu-ma-". HUnewm(HAnewm?) is "hanyu-mu".

SO, it's either an odd typo, or there's something unique about him that doesn't make him exactly a HUnter. Might be a combo between Hunter and Ranger? No clue D:
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Oh My GOODness!!!
    *blows the dust off my DS*

Page 1 (Left)

Page 2 (Right)

@ http://www.gamekyo.com/news28961_seg...ntendo-ds.html
    "Sega has announced Phantasy Star Zero for the Nintendo DS in the latest Famitsu magazine. The game is due for release next winter in Japan."

Character designs this time around look's a little more realistic compared to PSO's weird get ups.