Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    I'm going to the NA server. o: Non-American :3
    I loled

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    I hope once International is released, more people play it, all these "I will say on Japanese servers" people will be part of the problem -.-

I do not care what your reasons are, when international version is released, you need to be playing and support it, not the Japanese version. If you continue to support it, then that just tells Sega that there is no point in working further on the International version, and it will die an early death, just as PSO and PSU have.
    Considering the fact that there aren't thousands upon thousands of non-natives on the JP servers, I hardly consider us to be the problem. Games are impacted by the amount of consumers that are active and willing to pay. I believe that if this game is inferior to its JP sibling and has piss-poor support it shouldn't be worth playing to begin with, but if you're a die-hard fan that doesn't care then please play the damn game. The content, support, updates, response to problematic stimuli and other issues are all sorts of things to consider, and I feel uneasy relying on SoA in these regards because of their track record.

For the aforementioned reasons and personal preference, I will not switch over. I have invested time and effort into the Japanese server and do not feel like repeating myself. I will acknowledge that it is my personal problem for being impatient and playing on the foreign server, but I have yet to regret my choice.

To say that we have a responsibility to play on an inferior server over the other because you said so is asinine.

Staying on here JP and honestly can't wait for the NA version of it to come out you have your occasional ass-hats who don't care about breaking arms and what not, not just talking about B20 Ive ran into these B20 casuals before and kindly explained to them how to to fight him,but when you say "I don't give a fuck about the drops" then yeah we got a problem.

I could name these casuals by name but it's cool cause when it does i hope the fuck ups and lobby whoars go there alrdy don't need them messing it up for everyone else who do want to enjoy the game and play it in the best way possible and reaping the benefits.

Does anyone know when the EN / NA version will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon_Law View Post
    Does anyone know when the EN / NA version will be released?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
    I do not care what your reasons are, when international version is released, you need to be playing and support it, not the Japanese version.

And if I don't wanna? Do I get spanked for being a bad boy? D:

Honestly though...

People are competent enough to make their own decisions on where they will base themselves when the international version comes out. I think most people are already getting tired of their torches and pitchforks. So maybe it's best to just leave'em be and let them stay wherever they want.

But if you think about it, global vs japan with some foreigners making the minority, which has the bigger audience? I doubt our numbers (the ones deciding to stay in JP servers) will matter too much in the long run. If the game is good, people will play it. If it makes a good impression when it's out, then there should be no worry. The lack of audience is not a problem, it has a world stage; it will be more easily accessible and in English.

When you have that why would you need us, who are small in number for?
    Ship 2 // Team DESU // Agreian (TE/FO) // Zerius (RA)

Was pro-na version for a while but life happens and now my native server is the JP one anyway...and I can't say I'm really disappointed in that turn of events. There's really no question that the JP version will be at the forefront of all the new content and likely be given all sorts of stuff the NA version will never get.

Best to think of the NA version as the red-headed stepchild at this point...besides it wouldn't hurt to show SoA how badly the NA community feels about their performance in the past by speaking with their wallets.

Rappy Hunter

I will be playing in on both JP and NA servers

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

People seem to forget that Western PSO2 will have both NA and EU in it, two massive areas as compared to itty bitty JP.
    Im sure PSO2 West will be fine in terms of players supporting it.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedtaytay View Post
    People seem to forget that Western PSO2 will have both NA and EU in it, two massive areas as compared to itty bitty JP.
    Im sure PSO2 West will be fine in terms of players supporting it.
    Ya maybe newbies to the series will support it. Anyone else who actually cares about the series and has been through SOA's BS will know better.