Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default (UQ) So It's Going to Be Phantasy Hunter Online 2 After All?

They recently updated the official blog

http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11940224174.html

And there is one paragraph stating:

現状すべての状況をすぐに変更していくのは難しいのですが、今後配信される「アルティメットクエスト」にお いては、エネミーの耐久力が大きく上がり、法撃や射撃よりも打撃が有効なエネミーなどが登場予定です。アル ティメットクエストにおいては、近接クラスがより活躍の場を得られると思っております。

So basically, in UQ, enemies will have higher resistance to strike/shoot/tech damages BUT melees will have a better time than the rest?

Better start hording fodders, I guess.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

About time? Melee classes have been getting short ends of the stick for 2 years now.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

AQs didn't really favor melee classes at all, so it's only fair.

Can't say it's unjustified.

Don't want enemies being nuked down before they get in range to be a threat.

As is, Fo stacking would the thing to do... again.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Can't really sure that they will manage to make melee based class can compete with other class since they failed that 2 years straight.

Sounds right to me. There's zero risk in being ranged.

Besides it probably won't be anything significant and people will just WB/Chain one-shot everything anyways.

Knowing segas balancing, they'll give all the mobs 5% more resist vs ranged and tech damage making it completely pointless.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I think this more of:

There needs to be a reason to actually get close to enemies.

Seriously, if you are going to have ranged you pretty much need to do less than melee. >.>

Nice.

A decent damaging tank HU could end up being a party staple. They can take the damage and heal with automate and iron will, and still output damage to match the rest of the party.

Hunter master race!
    PSU ID - 30001139
    PSO2 JP Info:

Chalka / Parallax / Xavious Redd / Rydia / Cyrax / Paladin Crux

Maybe make it like:
    story spoiler
    like when you fight Luther, ranged attacks or being far from him makes you can't deal damage to him, only by getting close to him, his invulnerability is gone.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur