Page 110 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    This ties in with the story stuff I've found, I'll edit this post later with more shit when I've found references to them.
    After the happy end in omega, Shiva invades the bridge along with link and ???, Xiera calls guardians (legias - maria - lisa) Shiva explains that omega wasn't meant to have a good ending, we changed history. She managed to gather enough energy (due black hole?) and jumped through dimension (basically event to kickstart season 6 plot)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    After the happy end in omega, Shiva invades the bridge along with link and ???, Xiera calls guardians (legias - maria - lisa) Shiva explains that omega wasn't meant to have a good ending, we changed history. She managed to gather enough energy (due black hole?) and jumped through dimension (basically event to kickstart season 6 plot)

Yep.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so in a way, ARKS fucked up something and made a cosmic scale Lostbelt(TypeMoon reference again) lmao.
    test

what about the story of our persona/PD?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    so in a way, ARKS fucked up something and made a cosmic scale Lostbelt(TypeMoon reference again) lmao.
    ARKS' Guide of Fucking Things Up

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Since when is Lisa a guardian? I thought these costumes might suggest another EP0-like flashback chapter since it's safe to assume everyone in omega is a dead phantasy-verse character and Casts can live really long. Basically tying Omega to events that happened back when Claris Claes the first was still alive (aka Alma).

This is going to be a long wait.

EDIT: While not related to the story, according to actor_names.csv, it appears that this year's Christmas event will revolve around EPISODE4 characters; Hitsugi, Kohri, Rina, Aika and
    ...Al!
    Last edited by Tymek; Oct 14, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    This is going to be a long wait.

EDIT: While not related to the story, according to actor_names.csv, it appears that this year's Christmas event will revolve around EPISODE4 characters; Hitsugi, Kohri, Rina, Aika and
    ...Al!
    ....fuck not them again.
    test

EPISODE5
    CHAPTER6
    THE SAVIORS
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    EPISODE5
    CHAPTER6
    THE SAVIORS
    No, actually it's Our Heroes Assemble
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯