Page 506 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 640645649650350450550650750850951655660610061506 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 16750

It's gonna be a bad time for grinding/affixing for a while simply because of the huge influx of new weapons (a lot of them having useful potentials). It's either that or have fun doing AQs and trying your luck with FUN (although it's rather easy to get +1's in it).

I actually had some decent luck with grinding today (for once). Got a Rikalbari from +4 to +8 straight away without any grind success items, then took about 4 more grinds to get to 10.

I am assuming this is compensation for way back (talking a couple months after release) when I spent over 1 million grinding a crappy Firearms and still only got to about +8

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I just got the XQ trade in 11* bow.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    It's gonna be a bad time for grinding/affixing for a while simply because of the huge influx of new weapons (a lot of them having useful potentials). It's either that or have fun doing AQs and trying your luck with FUN (although it's rather easy to get +1's in it).
    Exactly. Unless you pull you're protects or 5%'s from FUN, you should expect to fork over a good amount of cash during grinding and/or affixing. Waiting for the support items to get cheaper(usually a few weeks after new weps are released), will save you a good amount. Whatever you save can be used for all those lol FAILED affix attempts.

Usually it costs me 2.1M for +1-10 for a 10* using nothing on +1-7 and and +8-10. For example, 6.3M for my dagash wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Gratz. I hope to get my XQ rod this weekend.
    Last edited by Emp; Nov 1, 2013 at 07:31 PM.

im stuck between selling or keeping the Heratic TMG (the JA ones) when i have yas9k :L....
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    im stuck between selling or keeping the Heratic TMG (the JA ones) when i have yas9k :L....
    If you sell them now, you easily make up what u spent grinding. Any tmg with ZRA bonus beats other guns in area. Infinity spam in area is so easy mode. Now what u want in boss area or generally against bosses is the exq guns. Weather doesnt occur in boss areas so you get their latents effect.

Nice; how long do you think it took to get? Never really bothered running Extreme Quests too much so I have no idea how long it takes to get an 11*.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Grats. Be sure to post the grind logs, or send them to me if you want a quick graph.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Grats. Be sure to post the grind logs, or send them to me if you want a quick graph.
    How is a quick graph useful?

Who doesn't like graphs?

How is a graph not useful?

What the fuck man.