Page 507 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 740745749750450550650750850951051755760710071507 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 16750

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Nice; how long do you think it took to get? Never really bothered running Extreme Quests too much so I have no idea how long it takes to get an 11*.
    Shouldnt take u long. Since u get one of each tier 3 stone, u would only need to get the last two tier 3 and two catalysts(20 full runs, 1-50, of a certain exq to change two of the three tier 3 stones u already have).

With enough booze and the right floor set on a 50% rare boost day(s), it wouldnt be long.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Nice; how long do you think it took to get? Never really bothered running Extreme Quests too much so I have no idea how long it takes to get an 11*.
    Well, that depends. Do you have droves of friends, teammates, and/or people who are always online and willing to run with you/help you out whenever you need it? All the people you've seen with the XQ 11*s do have that. Anyway:

If you answered "yes", then it shouldn't take long at all. Maybe a week or two at the most.

If you answered "no", then probably a long time, or possibly never. Most of us fit into this category.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Who doesn't like graphs?

How is a graph not useful?

What the fuck man.
    Not my point. What are u trying to show him by using his grind logs to generate a quick graph?

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    How is a quick graph useful?
    To show off how much bullshit one goes through with The great Dudu.

Not my point. What are u trying to show him by using his grind logs to generate a quick graph?
    graph1
    graf/Submit
    noun
    a diagram showing the relation between variable quantities, typically of two variables, each measured along one of a pair of axes at right angles.

If you sell them now, you easily make up what u spent grinding. Any tmg with ZRA bonus beats other guns in area. Infinity spam in area is so easy mode. Now what u want in boss area or generally against bosses is the exq guns. Weather doesnt occur in boss areas so you get their latents effect.
    hmmm what should i sell for? there 31 light no affix's but lvl 1 pot and +8
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I'd be happy with a graph. A bit more of a visual representation instead of having to read through it.

I'm half blind, so yeah...graph would be very helpful. I was quite happy with the graphs he's already posted. Much easier to read.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    hmmm what should i sell for? there 31 light no affix's but lvl 1 pot and +8
    Idk. Best way to determine that is go to visiphone, search the weps name and sell the wep for less than the current cheapest offer(100-300k less). Or try to find another version like yours, same grind level/slots/could be different element and try to undercut that seller.

I personally would choose the first option I listed. You want quick sells cause the market changes so FAST.

I'm a little late with this, but you people don't know what I've went through with my quick input scripts, trying to sanitize grinding logs. No virus can screw up my PC better than me when I get my hands on low-level functions. Anyway:
    It can come in handy when calculating how hard have you been fucked over by Sega. Just make a graph based on every 5th grind attempt and - it's magic! - it will look identical to the probe Sega shoved up your ass at the time.

For example, this how my last grinding attempt, a simple 7☆ Vraolet, go:
    Spoiler!

And this is how it felt:
    Spoiler!

Idk. Best way to determine that is go to visiphone, search the weps name and sell the wep for less than the current cheapest offer(100-300k less). Or try to find another version like yours, same grind level/slots/could be different element and try to undercut that seller.

I personally would choose the first option I listed. You want quick sells cause the market changes so FAST.
    i put em up for 9 mil (9.45m thats with the tax) i just cant do it.... to much meseta spent on a shitty RNG based Grind system... ive never played a game where upgrading weapons was this shitty. ill do fine with yasminkov9000M....
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama