Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Wow. I'm not saying it's an excuse. I'm just saying. lol. I have no reason to abuse it anymore, fucking obviously. I was muted so quick it's not even worthwhile. I would just like to be un-muted so that I can ask people that are playing if there's any problems with the servers if I feel it on my side, to make sure it's not just me.

And this is why you deserve to be muted. You see rules, but don't understand reasoning behind these rules. You disrespected people, now people disrespect you. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by superdoughboy4 View Post
    Wow. I'm not saying it's an excuse. I'm just saying. lol. I have no reason to abuse it anymore, fucking obviously. I was muted so quick it's not even worthwhile.
    Yeah, and 1000s of players got banned by SEGA even quicker for being 2fast4them at magatsu.

Even if you're not explicitly saying it's an excuse, or if you have no reason to abuse it anymore, what reason(s) did you have to abuse it in the first place?

I thought it was something SEGA added into the game, not knowing it was strictly for the US players.
    If this was not related to your abuse, then why bring it up? It's implied you abused it for this reason alone.

Explain yourself.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Okay you don't need to give me your "oh you butthurt sum1 else u get butthurt 2" bullschlaga.
    I'm not saying I DIDN'T do anything wrong. Obviously from the logs, I was trying to see how people would react to the stupid shit I was saying, and it failed miserably because I was muted, like I said before, in a matter of minutes.
    I don't see how a second chance would hurt.
    I mean, seriously. All everyone has to do is report me if I do that same shit again and I'll get muted again and then that would be that. I'm just trying to have it to where I don't have to come on to the forums and ask shit that I'm sure has been asked a million times, because I only just started playing again, basically, during the time of that log.

Quote Originally Posted by "Syklo
    Explain yourself.
    lol yeah I'm going to explain myself.

You're not really making a point as to why you should be given a second chance at using the chat provided with your poor behavior and attitude. Your posts thus far haven't so much gleaned that you are quite willing to make the changes necessary for your behavior and actions.

Spouting that you should be given a second chance at it, and exhibiting nearly the same behavior doesn't really do much for anyone else's imagination and saying:
    Quote Originally Posted by superdoughboy4 View Post
    All everyone has to do is report me if I do that same shit again and I'll get muted again and then that would be that.
    Leaves nothing to the imagination and sounds like an invitation to keep you that way.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    You did lots of stuff like this hours before you were gmuted, not minutes. It didn't become a bigger issue until later, as shown in the previous log.
    Oh... well, I really don't remember that much of it to be completely honest.

double #rekt'd
    Give it up, call it a day and just sit your gmute, kid.

Lol okay. Get off of your high fucking horse's.

You're making such a solid case as to why you should be unmuted.

Right, because all of the bantering and JUSTICE HAMMER dropping from the likes of people with no authority helps at all.
    Either way, I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore. I'll stick to PMs since it seems everybody else on this board has a stick up their ass.