View Poll Results: Sexy female characters in PSU a turn on?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, me loves the boobies.

19 44.19%
  • No, i play with those who have the best stats. How she looks means nothing

14 32.56%
  • BOOBIES! (see the youtube video for reference)

5 11.63%
  • You pig! (I'm glad the voter's choice is not made public)

5 11.63%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex appeal

Default Sex appeal

Honest question. If you came across a super sexy (player) character in PSU/PSU2 would you be more willing to go on mission with her?

I know, i'm a PIG. So sue me!!!1!

To vote on #3 choice, is the reference. And yes, it's a funny video.
    i especially like the comment one person made that "Haha 1,320 people are ACTUALLY RETARDED!!"
    Last edited by Roger Triton; Nov 26, 2010 at 08:12 PM.
    Triton. At your service.

A lot of people will call you a "weirdo" for thinking that a virtual (not real) female is attractive. I don't mind, though. Hell, I'll admit that I'm a little too obsessed with my lady characters (mostly Nassie, though). People will most likely ridicule me for it.

Do I care? Nope.

Ok come on. In the days before MMORPGs when people went on IRC there was so much female-male tension. Just having a female username meant that 'she' would get tons of PMs versus other people. And no, i never impersonated a female. But i know guys who did. Because they wanted to know the same reason i'm asking this question.

oh cool, found the perfect video of Chelsea. I'm getting an Mai Shiranui vibe but hey that could just be me.
    Last edited by Roger Triton; Nov 26, 2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Triton. At your service.

If I saw a sexy guy in PSU, I wouldn't. Don't really see many guys in PSU that don't look feminine.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

I want my characters to look the best, but is it a turn-on? Lol, no.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    A lot of people will call you a "weirdo" for thinking that a virtual (not real) female is attractive. I don't mind, though. Hell, I'll admit that I'm a little too obsessed with my lady characters (mostly Nassie, though). People will most likely ridicule me for it.

Do I care? Nope.
    I'm with you here. I guess it's safe to admit that I am a hetani addict. Hell, since I've started playing the series, I've been having a "slight" attraction towards female CAST (or Caseals if that's what they're called). I never really cared about stats as long as they're no unplayable.

Feels good to get that out of my chest actually. Let's hope I'm not the only one...

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

I have 4 female characters and I like they way they look but I am not sexually attracted to them. Who cares is someone likes animated girls or hentai?
    Last edited by Midori Oku; Nov 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM.

I was being hit on by a Lv.20 master force for crying out loud! And did i mention she was at the lv cap to? Anyways not anymore as I don't play PSU anymore and don't seem to have a sex appeal whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    I have 4 female characters and I like they way they look bu I am not sexually attracted to them. Who cares is someone likes animated girls or hentai?
    ^ Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Lv.100 View Post
    私はチェルシーが嫌いだ。分かりきったことだ.
    That means 'I hate Chelsea. Simple as that.' Wow that fits appropriately with the topic too. Funny

Well it seems that PSU players so far (atleast on PSO-W) are more mature than WoW players. Because on WoW if you are a good looking (female), guys will come up to you to talk to you. Seriously, youtube it if you think i'm not telling the truth.

When fans make stuff like this, I think they have certain things in mind.
    Triton. At your service.

This happens all of the time. It's one reason I mostly played my male characters in the JP AOTI servers--to stay away from stupid hentais. I thought my male characters were sexy though.

I played cooperatively with my boyfriend anyway. Most of our party members we know IRL, actually.