Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default RESETTING YOUR PSN ACCOUNT w/o Date of Birth!

*DISCLAIMER* *PLEASE READ THE TEXT BELOW BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS*

Before attempting this, please make sure to not openly disclose the email address linked to your PSN account to anyone you do not know. All that is required to reset PSN's are the email addresses and the Date of Birth. Anyone can take your email address, enter it and reset your account.

__________________________________________________ ______

I believe this thread needs to get stickied. I was online in PSO2, on my own JP PSN account, this morning. When I signed on my account 6 hours later, my vita prompted me to re-enter my password because it was apparently not the right password.

Now I personally do not like entering any sensitive account information whatsoever on any site. When I registered my JP PSN account, I registered a fake Date of Birth. Now you can always through PSN to get your password reset by phone but what if your PSN is japanese? YOUR SOL (you should know what that acronym stands for).

Well not anymore. The download link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nc...ecover12EN.rar

provide a .EXE that provide you with the Date of Birth linked to ANY PSN account, no matter what Region it is set in. It is virus free, since I have tested it myself and reuploaded it.

Once you open it,

> Run the .EXE
    > Enter the email address linked to the PSN account
    > Wait for it to finish processing

Once finished, a pop up box will appear providing you with the Date of Birth in the following format (DD/MM/YY Date/Month/Year).

Hope this helps cause there is bound to be alot of people who want their private information to stay private when they sign up for ANY online account.
    Last edited by Emp; Nov 25, 2013 at 07:23 PM.

Awesomesauce! I've already tried a whole year, but with this I can actually keep my sanity.

I'm really excited to have found this program, but when I run it, I get several dozen small error windows that pop up. They don't really say much, but the date that I get from the program changes every time, and it only seems to be the year that changes; the month and day is always 1/1...

Can anyone else please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?
    If it's any help, my Internet usually kicks the bucket as the program tries to run.

I'm sorry if I'm being really dumb, but this is my only hope of getting back into my JP account before I start putting in every day for every year possible.

When u download the .rar file, expand the folder in the .rar file. Find the .exe and double click it. A popup, the program, should automatically open up. Everything else afterwards is laid out in the first post.

Exclamation HELP!!

Hey there,

I'm in the same situation, I put a random DOB when I setup my account and need to access it, I phoned PSN and they said they would have suspended my account if it wasn't for me bein over 18 now.

I downloaded the file, extracted the .exe file but it comes up with:

''This application has failed to start because Qt5Core.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem''

I've deleted the file and redownloaded it a few times but still nothing, you got any advice?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CallumMack42 View Post
    Hey there,

I'm in the same situation, I put a random DOB when I setup my account and need to access it, I phoned PSN and they said they would have suspended my account if it wasn't for me bein over 18 now.

I downloaded the file, extracted the .exe file but it comes up with:

''This application has failed to start because Qt5Core.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem''

I've deleted the file and redownloaded it a few times but still nothing, you got any advice?

Cheers
    That's weird, because that 'Qt5Core.dll' among a couple of other DLLs are included in the archive.
    Maybe you have placed it in another path? I had a similar error when I didn't extract the whole Archiv in the same folder. Try putting all the files within the archive in one folder.

Hell, I even got it to work on my Mac without even having a Windows-Installation. I was just using Wine from Terminal/Command Line (the commercial Wine-based 'Crossover Mac' or 'Crossover Linux' are of course more user friendly). And after some minor hiccups I was able to restore my japanese and american PSN account just fine.

Last edited by Belphegor666; Jan 21, 2014 at 11:43 AM.

Tbh, if you run the .EXE from the rar or zip file by clicking on the .EXE, the .EXE should open and give you the birthdate just fine. You dont need to extract any of the files AT ALL.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Tbh, if you run the .EXE from the rar or zip file by clicking on the .EXE, the .EXE should open and give you the birthdate just fine. You dont need to extract any of the files AT ALL.
    Well, that's true. But only if you run it under Windows as it's supposted to be.

I had to extract it, because there is no way to run it via Wine on a Mac from within a RAR or ZIP.

I made a account just to thank you! IT WORKED!
    I created an account 3 years ago, when i was not older enough to have a account, because of that, i registered some random numbers on my account.
    I was freaking out when i discovered this program. Thank you so much! My password is now safe and sound.

edit: working on Windows 7 32 Bits.

Exclamation error

the program is giving error although it displays the dob. but the dob is different every time .