Page 668 of 683 FirstFirst ... 168568618658665666667668669670671678 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 6822

Stil jobless but a program I am part of is trying to help me. I wish the government would fund money to help programs for disabled or have learning disabilities.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Friday: 14 hours of internet outage, beginning 2000.

Saturday: 10 hours internet outage, beginning 2200.

Sunday: 30 minute outage hits just before dungeon boss. No bonus or dungeon completion credit. Internet stable for 45 minutes there after before second outage hits during the same boss as before. No bonus or dungeon completion credit.

It's still down. Calling tomorrow for refund for 24+ hours downtime.Thank goodness I don't play tank anymore.

No remorse navigated off course
    Of course I can make you scream but if you ask for more
    Bullshit matador grab the floor whip it cracked to all fours

--->
    Blew straight through you won't do shit
    But beg me to do this
    Again and again and again and again

AND AGAIN
    AND AGAIN
    AND AGAIN
    AND AGAIN
    (this is not my job to fix this department for the upteenth)

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    No remorse navigated off course
    Of course I can make you scream but if you ask for more
    Bullshit matador grab the floor whip it cracked to all fours

--->
    Blew straight through you won't do shit
    But beg me to do this
    Again and again and again and again

AND AGAIN
    AND AGAIN
    AND AGAIN
    AND AGAIN
    (this is not my job to fix this department for the upteenth)
    The life as a worker is never easy when you deal with morons that have a higher position than you. :/
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

*sigh* Disrespectful thirteen-year-olds who think they have the world figured out when they can't even add decimals or read a sentence without stumbling over every other syllable. I'm not talking kids with learning disabilities, either.
    There are a bunch of kids that are great: attentive, inquisitive, and willing to learn; then you get those that you can tell are going to be that asshole who thinks they are entitled to everything for nothing and that they deserve respect for treating you like shit when they grow up. And sometimes, you get five of them sitting next to each other in an overcrowded classroom.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    I need a new job tho
    This Death Grips new joint? <.>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    *sigh* Disrespectful thirteen-year-olds who think they have the world figured out when they can't even add decimals or read a sentence without stumbling over every other syllable. I'm not talking kids with learning disabilities, either.
    There are a bunch of kids that are great: attentive, inquisitive, and willing to learn; then you get those that you can tell are going to be that asshole who thinks they are entitled to everything for nothing and that they deserve respect for treating you like shit when they grow up. And sometimes, you get five of them sitting next to each other in an overcrowded classroom.
    But at least youre not sick anymore...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    But at least youre not sick anymore...?
    Still sick... At least I didn't catch my sister's flu.
    ♪ That's the silver lining! Tan-tan! ♪

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    This Death Grips new joint? <.>
    I'd totally be OK if it were a Deathgrips grocer

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Mom told me some bad news last month that a grocery story I got to regualary is shutting down. I watched the news recently and discovered Radio Shack in WV is filing bankruptcy and shutting down too.

I love how the news is failing to be clear on how the ecomony is "Improving" when the jobs around where I live are closing. Walmart is my last chance of finding work or I have to go elsewhere.