Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

orbit sword with ram0 during stun phases

Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Which is 90% of the game. You aren't touching a mob with your shitty sword while I'm on my TMGs scrub.
    i get it, your straight garbo broski, i gurantee your using TMG's in the current BQ EQ still because you seem to think it works there in the current BQ's, why not here in the harder version? then you realize you messed up but its ok, your top tier TMG's will win the EQ right?!

If your maining TMG's for w/e reason, stay bad or show me your solo Deus Gracia Video as an example of your superb TMG skills because that weapon will never top Swords or Talis in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    On-topic: I use sword and talis compliment with tmg as battery/trash mob cleaner. To each their own playstyle with hero.
    As it should be.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 27, 2017 at 01:09 AM.

TMG is garbage. Talis is okay. Sword is the only thing you should theorectically be using.

Not only does it have a far better dps than the other two, but there is weapon action. Something you should be prefiring at every possible downtime.

Also because literally every single important content has a 1.2x striking modifier and a 0.8x ranged/tech modifier (besides mother)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i get it, your straight garbo broski, i gurantee your using TMG's in the current BQ EQ still because you seem to think it works there in the current BQ's, why not here in the harder version? then you realize you messed up but its ok, your top tier TMG's will win the EQ right?!
    Alternatively you could not be a complete asshole and demand they provide proof of their "elite skills" while you insult them.

TMG = How to suck with style.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

https://twitter.com/PONTDF/status/923092840506310656

https://twitter.com/AFOTHER1/status/922041816869777409

Sword is the overall best weapon for Hero, but lol people have been either underestimating TMG and Talis since Day 1.

While I agree that TMG isnt the end-all; be-all weapon and that a majority of the time Sword is generally a better choice.

Calling TMG ass/garbage when it has its niche use with a proper understanding of the content you're playing, is excessive and wrong lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    TMG is garbage. Talis is okay. Sword is the only thing you should theorectically be using.

Not only does it have a far better dps than the other two, but there is weapon action. Something you should be prefiring at every possible downtime.

Also because literally every single important content has a 1.2x striking modifier and a 0.8x ranged/tech modifier (besides mother)
    Talis PAs, I'm like 95% sure use Striking damage but scale off of Tatk.

TMG can headshot for 2x damage, which is something that is not hard to do when counter BNS is basically double the damage and also completely invincible; and Bullet Kunai shits out 35k+ damage for free (and can also head shot as well?)

TMG Finish can also head shot.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Oct 27, 2017 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    https://twitter.com/PONTDF/status/923092840506310656

https://twitter.com/AFOTHER1/status/922041816869777409

Sword is the overall best weapon for Hero, but lol people have been either underestimating TMG and Talis since Day 1.

While I agree that TMG isnt the end-all; be-all weapon and that a majority of the time Sword is generally a better choice.

Calling TMG ass/garbage when it has its niche use with a proper understanding of the content you're playing, is excessive and wrong lol.

Talis PAs, I'm like 95% sure use Striking damage but scale off of Tatk.

TMG can headshot for 2x damage, which is something that is not hard to do when counter BNS is basically double the damage and also completely invincible; and Bullet Kunai shits out 35k+ damage for free (and can also head shot as well?)

TMG Finish can also head shot.
    talis PAs count for striking dmg when considering rings, scale off of t-atk, but still use enemy defense tech modifiers. anga is the ideal example to show that talis dmg is lower than it should be if it were truly considered actual striking damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    If your maining TMG's for w/e reason, stay bad or show me your solo Deus Gracia Video as an example of your superb TMG skills because that weapon will never top Swords or Talis in the long run

As it should be.
    Are you seriously questioning if Hr can solo Gracia with TMGs? I found several videos regarding that with little effort:
    Spoiler!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Are you seriously questioning if Hr can solo Gracia with TMGs? I found several videos regarding that with little effort:
    Spoiler!
    i never said it wasnt doable (let alone getting faster times than the other weps) but you know fully well he wouldnt solo it without timing out or referencing a video that isnt him.

TMG is pretty garbage when there is only really two place it's good for. Loser and anga (assuming you have anga aggro and hitting his head of course). It's also good for when you can kill things in 4 normal hits.

BNS takes too long to mob with on mobs with high hp, and hitting everything in sight with it on heads is impractical.
    That one spinny side ways shooting PA is just so bad for anything. Just give it super armor already sega.
    And the other two PA's are only good when you jump cancel them.
    TMG finish has shit range to use as a mobbing tool and the 999,999 cap fucks it over.

TMG really is just normal hit spam. And sword has far better normals.