Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    The "B20 thing" is just something that people who couldn't fit in with them made up. Basically it's an excuse to hate on them. But, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of trash that needs to be taken out. o3o
    uh....ok....

well once i get my next pay check i might move over (gonna try to convince friends to come with me first)

hey, since we can have 2 characters, can't we have one character on one ship, and another on the other?? if so, you could always create your second character on ship 2 and "feel it out"+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    hey, since we can have 2 characters, can't we have one character on one ship, and another on the other?? if so, you could always create your second character on ship 2 and "feel it out"+^_^+
    Yeah you can. If you have multiples you can even spend shitloads of AC ferrying items. Can even make a smurf account if you have both free characters on ship 10 already and don't want to spend money without any knowledge. As for transferring items, as previously stated you keep anything physically held by your character (your ship 10 storage stays where it is) so you can expand your character's bag and load it up with 100 items before the move if that interests you (and can do that for both characters if they started life on ship 10).

I run a ship 10 team and since the DDoS it's been dead, mostly because most people can't get back on for one reason or other, can't change their IP at all (me) or get 630 before any significant amount of time... or just lost faith in the game altogether and moved on. The smaller community is also kinda self-reinforcing in an opposite mirror of Warcraft's popularity model (that it's the biggest today because it was the biggest yesterday, ship 10 is a ghost town today because it was a ghost town yesterday).

Lost a fair few SEA players when they were banned (including some without access to any kind of PC so can't even use VPN for vita) and this has been a near-fatal blow to the rest of us around the world that's left the community to limp off to die in a corner.

Damn DDoS.