Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Does the team still have active high level players?
    Last edited by morganwoop; Nov 5, 2014 at 06:12 AM.

we have a few not as many as I would like at the moment, hence why I've been recruiting.
    <span style=font-family: Segoe Script><b><i>Lashette Team Master Mystic Shadows</i></b></span>

Yes, join Lash's team. Because all the high levels and stuff. :3

(I think this is considered a bump? Maybe? Uh... Anyone?)

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

well we're not picky on levels, just as long as there is activity. We're casual, we play for fun, we joke around. We answer questions that new players may have. Could use more members though.
    <span style=font-family: Segoe Script><b><i>Lashette Team Master Mystic Shadows</i></b></span>

I'm in between teams, being the team hopper that I am. :3 But nah, I enjoyed my time in the team, I suggest it for people looking for one.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

I'm up to join. I just got back after about a month break. Usually play at night time.

what time zone are most of you in?

well me and a few others are in Eastern time zone, but we do have other members in Euro time zones, and SEA time zones

Still Recruiting? Just switched over to ship 2 from 4. Looking for an active team to do runs with and talk with. Currently level 57fighter sub 55 bouncer. I also have a 50 techer and 40 hunter. Trying to do SH runs and what not, but I dont have friends so a bit hard to do so lol.

IGN: EricSRom