Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    They could also simply remove the under the skirt content like most game developers tend to do...
    I've not seen this happen in any game I've played. I have however seen it not designed in the first place (like with the bath towels coming out)
    . I honestly doubt being able to see under skirts is gonna be that big of a deal. Not that I'd be surprised. I find it more likely however that it has to do with holidays and tweaks to the character creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I've not seen this happen in any game I've played. I have however seen it not designed in the first place (like with the bath towels coming out)
    . I honestly doubt being able to see under skirts is gonna be that big of a deal. Not that I'd be surprised. I find it more likely however that it has to do with holidays and tweaks to the character creator.
    I don't see how it is a big deal if Barbies are acceptable for kids.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    I don't see how it is a big deal if Barbies are acceptable for kids.
    Barbies have plastic non-removable under wear and plastic bumps on their chest to be near anatomically correct(irl she couldn't walk though).

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    Barbies have plastic non-removable under wear and plastic bumps on their chest to be near anatomically correct(irl she couldn't walk though).
    Point being that underwear on a 3D model in a video game isn't that bad haha. You can see much more revealing things by taking a family trip to the beach haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    Point being that underwear on a 3D model in a video game isn't that bad haha. You can see much more revealing things by taking a family trip to the beach haha.
    This is not an analogy that really needed to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Deftry View Post
    These guys are industry-insiders, and handle a lot of western translation (they helped Atlus on P4: The Golden, for example) and according to them, the PSO2 translation has long since been completed, and Sega are just currently sitting on the game - for reasons not yet clear.
    Not sure if this has been said here, but a theory has been running among my friends that Sega wanted to push Sonic Dash, spending PSO2's marketing money... for god knows how that even works. Mobile micro-transactions has always been popular and pretty successful, and the Sonic game is currently looking good... for a Temple Run re-skin. So, maybe they'll be making back the money for PSO2's marketing again.

Just wanted to share that. More people should listen to that podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Considering existing outfits already have panties right out in the open (Rifra Biscana [?] anyone?)

I am very, VERY drunk as I'm typing this, so please bear with me.
    Phantasy Star Universe came out first on the PC as well as the Playstation 2 inside of Japan. Shortly after, it came out for the Xbox 360 in Japan.
    After all of that, everything came out in America all at once. PC, PS2, and Xbox.
    They might treat Phantasy Star Online 2 the same. We might not see a release until the smartphone version is done, HOWEVER, we will receive all of the above mentioned all at one time, and shortly after the smartphone version.
    I, myself, am very patient. I can wait.
    Smith is better than me.
    Periphery sucks.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WCW524 View Post
    I am very, VERY drunk as I'm typing this, so please bear with me.
    Phantasy Star Universe came out first on the PC as well as the Playstation 2 inside of Japan. Shortly after, it came out for the Xbox 360 in Japan.
    After all of that, everything came out in America all at once. PC, PS2, and Xbox.
    They might treat Phantasy Star Online 2 the same. We might not see a release until the smartphone version is done, HOWEVER, we will receive all of the above mentioned all at one time, and shortly after the smartphone version.
    I, myself, am very patient. I can wait.
    why do people even wait anymore? the game has been out for a long while to a point were the only things in Japanese are the item names -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    why do people even wait anymore? the game has been out for a long while to a point were the only things in Japanese are the item names -_-
    maybe because
    i dont know
    they want to communicate with players ingame?
    <badumtsh>
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget