Hybrid View

And Techer has less PP regen needs as it relies more on its normal attacks than all other classes.
    I'm playing a tech heavy build for TE and I'm not even using Genon Talis because I don't have PP problems at all. If I need PP, I'm already in the melee, I just swing a couple of times and I'm ready to go again.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    And Techer has less PP regen needs as it relies more on its normal attacks than all other classes.
    I'm playing a tech heavy build for TE and I'm not even using Genon Talis because I don't have PP problems at all. If I need PP, I'm already in the melee, I just swing a couple of times and I'm ready to go again.
    a JP Te main recently posted about Te's being able to rely solely on just Tech casting not too long ago, so if you're someone who want's to play Support but with good offensive Tech dmg, you can do this. Surprisingly it's not as bad as I thought it would be (granted you have Lib or Stil Talis) and seems like a lot of fun that I may pick up Te again. Of course they mention that Wand is genuinely going to be better overall but its a valid play style for the class since Talis kinda fell off over time.

back on point, Genon Talis still has it's place for Te
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers