Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

I know a lot of you were waiting for the patch. And I know many of you were hoping for an English localized release. But at least there's this now.

I didn't want you guys to be screwed out of a Phantasy Star game.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Thanks a lot Devi, you're a very dedicated man! Sincerely RedPSX.
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Thanks! Nice signature quote, by the way.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Now I can buy that cow monkey be bob PSP2i game, im sooo in yo dept Foxx man

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiX View Post
    Now I can buy that cow monkey be bob PSP2i game, im sooo in yo dept Foxx man
    Uh, well... It should all work out in the end if you just try your best and tell your teacher you studied hard for the... exam... I think?

Hope that's what you were asking me just now, sir, ma'am, fellow, thingie.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    Uh, well... It should all work out in the end if you just try your best and tell your teacher you studied hard for the... exam... I think?

Hope that's what you were asking me just now, sir, ma'am, fellow, thingie.
    no test man,speaking like a cow boy character i made on another site gaiaonline

Hi Devi congratulation on your guide I'm about to launch the Weapon database and drop location soon also. More power to you Devi
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiX View Post
    no test man,speaking like a cow boy character i made on another site gaiaonline
    SenpaiX. Just out of sheer curiosity, but do you mind if I ask how old you are? Also, are you from the United States or Europe?

Your speech sometimes is a bit difficult to understand.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

I got what was going on there. Nothing much, just misunderstanding on his part. He doesn't know you were taking a test, studying in college, etc. This is another disadvantage to the internet, not being able to communicate 100%.

AAAAAnyway... Congrats on completing the guide, Devi! Sorry I haven't said much lately. I am almost done with 4th and 5th Universes. Just that the sudden interest in side-text got me a little side-tracked. Finally beat Dios today after 3 or 4 tries (Lvl 92 with Taka, as opposed to 120 or something with Aki). Your tips really helped a lot and turned the battle into a whole new world. So yeah, I'm gonna fix up my failed chapter ranks and get that True Ending. Then I'll send both Universes in.

Also, I know you don't want to add too much to the guide now to keep it printer-friendly. So if it's cool, when I finish all the side-text I could make it a companion-guide to your's. Was also thinking about working on the Client Orders that are Infinity-exclusive. Know where I can find info on those to weed them out? The story ones would especially be interesting to see in English.
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    SenpaiX. Just out of sheer curiosity, but do you mind if I ask how old you are? Also, are you from the United States or Europe?

Your speech sometimes is a bit difficult to understand.

American dude, I like to talk between other country words a little

-Pirate
    -Cowboy
    -Japanese
    -Engilish
    -Spanish a little (Me no speak Spanish)
    -French a little