Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sega is Removing IP-Blocks?

I am not sure how valid the source is, but I thought people might want to know.
    http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/sega-i...ZacgviJIROK.16

There was no IP block, it's Sega's new ISP/s DNS not broadcasting correctly that some ISP had problem accessing due to the route they used.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    I am not sure how valid the source is, but I thought people might want to know.
    http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/sega-i...ZacgviJIROK.16
    :/
    But there was never an IP block or ban, except for some SEA nations. It was, and depending on ISP, is still a routing issue.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    There was no IP block, it's Sega's new ISP/s DNS not broadcasting correctly that some ISP had problem accessing due to the route they used.
    So, the article is bs then. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    So, the article is bs then. Got it.
    The information in the article is bs, but based on some of the threads that have been popping up this last week, it does seem like the routing issues are being resolved as more people are being able to connect without a VPN/proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The information in the article is bs, but based on some of the threads that have been popping up this last week, it does seem like the routing issues are being resolved as more people are being able to connect without a VPN/proxy.
    Sadly, I still can't connect. I want to play again, just not through a vpn or proxy.

I've been able to connect as per usual now myself. Which is pretty awesome. When did you last attempt to connect to the servers?

Just wanted to respond to this thread by saying, that I did attempt to reconnect this morning after months of no use, and was able to connect again. This is using Cox as my ISP. So yeah, I'm allowed back in, however, I'm still going to wait for localization.
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Quote Originally Posted by pso2love View Post
    Just wanted to respond to this thread by saying, that I did attempt to reconnect this morning after months of no use, and was able to connect again. This is using Cox as my ISP. So yeah, I'm allowed back in, however, I'm still going to wait for localization.
    I can confirm Cox working here as well. However I know a lot of internet sources don't seem to still.

One local ISP I had actually worked for a week and then stopped working after a PSO2 maintenance. There's some silliness surrounding this whole situation, but there's not any definitive proof of foul play since SEGA won't say.

For awhile Comcast wasn't able to connect at all then about October (i wanna say before Halloween) It was working for me in Atlanta. I'm currently in Columbus, GA and Knology (WoW) seems to be working now....as far as I know it started working for them about 2 weeks ago.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89