Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I'm using BlueStacks v0.9.34.4500 on Windows 8 (not 8.1).
    PSO2es v1.14.0

And... Well...

It used to be the hair only (and also have no idea why that started to happen, because it used to work perfectly...) but then "it took an arrow to the head"...
    Oh good, I thought it was just me / something-wrong-with-my-tablet.
    Yeah it started with just the hair missing on all character models & now its the head. Pretty soon we're gonna only see sentient weapons floating around.

Spoiler!

anyone can help me with pso2es tweaker? I can't download the game from the tweaker, it says "download failed code 3" after I pressed install game. I also tried to download the game from bumped but I can't download it from that site, my download won't start whenever I click PSO2es download button. any solution? thanks in advance

Also, adding to the above problem I mentioned, I can't seem to be able to do any quest at all.
    When the problem was only the hair, I usually was able to play quests.
    Now, everytime I try, all I get is this:

Don't know why, because my other apps work OK.

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

After updating through the tweaker, the game just shows an eternal loading screen when I go to log in. This is definitely a new issue. Even tried reinstalling, no luck.

E: Should note that I'm referring to PSO2es, on Galaxy S5.
    Last edited by NightfallG; Jul 31, 2015 at 10:39 AM.

Things still seem to be in Japanese, is there something wrong with update 42?

Edit: Actually some things are in Japanese some are in English. So idk, it's good enough.
    Ragol Knights

Default English patch?

Hi, I've been following instructions on arks layer and I downloaded (and installed) the game with the English install then I downloaded the tweaker.

But the window with installation/patching/playing the game buttons didn't show up.

Did I go wrong anywhere?

EDIT: Nvm, didn't know that big sphere on top left was a button... xD
    Last edited by JacobJawnstar; Aug 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM.

So I just got the PSO2es Tweaker, installed the game and tried to install the patch.
    However, it never manages to complete the process - it just says "download finished, installing" and doesn't look like it actually installs anything.

Anyone know how to solve this?

//Edit: reinstalled the game, then reinstalled the patch - it went fine this time around, but the game is still in japanese.
    Last edited by Gespenst; Aug 9, 2015 at 04:19 AM.

I'm getting this when I'm trying to patch now:
    08-15-2015 22:16:15: DEBUG - Exception: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs/ Message: mscorlib

Any ideas why? Recent thing I've done is restore an image of Windows 10 from July 31th, ran some Windows updates, removed Avast and turned back on Windows Defender. When I wanted to run the Tweaker to patch PSO2, well I got this.

EDIT: This is just when I want to patch the game with the PSO2 update, not when applying translation patches.

Full Pastebin:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by the_importer_; Aug 15, 2015 at 09:30 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quick question, I down loaded all the patches and was wondering how much is actually translated to english? I noticed some NPC are english and alot still are japanese. The items are in english, but all the npc I talk to in quest are still japanese. Did i do something wrong or is this just how it is?
    any help will be greatly appreciated.

For some reason when I try to update and install it just says "App not installed" and so forth fails to install. I deleted and redownloaded the APK and still giving me this message... On a Galaxy Note 4. It worked 2 months ago, so weird...