Page 336 of 576 FirstFirst ... 236286326333334335336337338339346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5755

I know Katana is the braver meta, but what you guys think of Million Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I know Katana is the braver meta, but what you guys think of Million Storm?
    Curious of this as well, being a Bow partial type player myself (though long since tread due to it sucking infinite dicks).

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Curious of this as well, being a Bow partial type player myself (though long since tread due to it sucking infinite dicks).
    I played with it a bit and I doubt it would change much. Seems like it might work well when I finally get back to bibbles bowing if I combine it with Il Zan. It's an AoE PA but the AoE is really long and narrow so it's hard to get enemies lined up properly without a force. Since it doesn't need to be charged though maybe gravity point could work? I forgot that existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    I think you can also block/dodge cancel it while its charging. Good times.
    Yep , another good point of this PA , completely cancel-able , too good

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Not that impressed by kazan. It's nice in bursts, and to keep KC going, but shunka does too much in less time and PP (you don't need kazan's single hit damage to kill most things). It feels like the most situational PA compared to hatou, kanran, shunka, and asagiri.

It's pretty much what I expected, so I'm not exactly let down.

I do like million storm though because of its range, function, and hitstunlock. The damage isn't too bad either. I'm just not invested in a pure R atk mag or RA yet. Should have nice synergy with killing bonus.

only for it's ability to charge the gear when it's active I think it's the less situational PA of a braver. And also think a nerf might be coming for SS.

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

I dunno. I see my friends doing only 2.8-3k with million storm and I'm horribly unimpressed. Pretty much any other weapon can do a better job at Aoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Million Storm is decent. I like the hitstun it causes, but if you were expecting for it to be OP then yes you will be disappointed. With that said, I'm not disappointed with it.

Edit: Forgot to say I only have lvl 1 for the PA. Haven't looked at the stats on a lvl 16 one yet so not sure how much of a difference that will make. I'm guessing probably not that much.
    Last edited by The_Brimada; Apr 24, 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Signature by Gama

I was expecting it to be a waste of time, or crazy OP by oneshotting mobs as you sweep it across entire spawns.

So yeah, how about that Katana Braver?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Started 5 days ago, lv35 atm. Does it get better? Do I seriously just spam one ability?

It was pretty fun at first trying to do combos and things... Then I decided to buy that shunka and i was like .
    Is there a more fun alternative to this(that isn't complete shit compared to it)? srs