Page 27 of 391 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777127 ... LastLast
    SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Sweet I was getting bored of PSP 2 as well. Looking forward to this!

It sounds like PSO takes place before, and after PSU. In an eternal loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well, Sakai has finally opened his mouth officially on PSP2i in a post on the official blog. He isn't saying much though.

Over on the official Twitter account, Rapico is assembling a cast for an internet radio show including Sakai and Noto Arisa, the girl from the Fun! Fan! show, and I suspect it will be a PSP2i promotion.

The feeling I was getting, even way back when PSP2 came out, was that Ragol could be travelled to via subspace. As for the new race, SEED humans is what I'm thinking.
    Hopefully they'll do those funny promo Fun Fan vids again...the return of ultra dragon sakai! (apparently the last episode of Fun Fan had sakai's origin being a parody of ultraman...I think).

Wow, don't know how I missed this buuuuuut:

Via Shougai.

A large connection to PSO will be revealed in PSP2I's story. Any speculation?
    I have this huge long drawn out fan-speculation, but for some reason I always get flamed super bad for explaining it (it seems people are never happy to hear a theory where Rykros is Ragol, even though it makes the most sense). But since there is now an official tie... I'll explain a bit.

I always assumed that the Guhral system is actually just a mirror or sort of an 'alternate universe' take on the Algol system from the first set of Phantasy Star games. The references are pretty obvious... Palma, Motavia, and Deizolis being Parum, Moatoob, and Neudeiz. Ragol also apparently belonged to a system with other planets due to the seal of Falz having "MUUT DITTS POUMN" written on it, and the weapons (Heart of Poumn, Prophets of Motav) existing on the planet itself. Seeing as Rykros in the original had an extremely elongated orbit compared to the other three planets, it was possible to discover Rykros/Ragol without even knowing it belonged to a solar system.

Rykros in the original series was a planet that only showed up (orbited close enough to the other planets) every 1000 years to warn the guardians of the Algol system. This time, I speculate that it was trying to warn Gurhal's guardians (literally, the Guardians) about the SEED, but was somehow already corrupted by the SEED, which might be explained in the new game, since there is a whole race based on humans mutated by the SEED, maybe they were the inhabitants of Rykros/Ragol (descendants of the Pioneer Project) forced to leave.
    Last edited by Angelo; Aug 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    I have this huge long drawn out fan-speculation, but for some reason I always get flamed super bad for explaining it (it seems people are never happy to hear a theory where Rykros is Ragol, even though it makes the most sense.
    Yeah I agree that it makes the most sense to, but PSU fails in comparision to the PSO (The Best Game ever). Jk I never played PSO, so I have never been able to compare. But I always wondered if there could possible be a conection between the to games. I guess we will find out eventually, huh?
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Wow, don't know how I missed this buuuuuut:

Via Shougai.

A large connection to PSO will be revealed in PSP2I's story. Any speculation?
    Nagisa is the daughter of Red Ring Rico and Flowen...somehow. Kidding, of course, but I'd love it if they used some of the name characters from PSO, or better yet PSO ep 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    Heheh Rappy Twitter...get it? as Rappy is a Bird and..ugh never mind.

Dumans
    I Get It. LOLLERSK8S.

sO Rykos Is Ragol? Or A Connection? *Points To The Falz Memeoria*

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    I have this huge long drawn out fan-speculation, but for some reason I always get flamed super bad for explaining it (it seems people are never happy to hear a theory where Rykros is Ragol, even though it makes the most sense)
    Theory? It's pretty much evolved past that, into fact. As for people who get "mad" about it: they're just blind, I guess.

The fact that MAG's mission data was based off of data collected off of Rykros' surface pretty much confirms that. For me, the final nail in the coffin regarding the "theory" was on PSP2, when you get the monster data for the Evil Shark. It says:

"Records of this creature have also been found on Rykros."

That makes it pretty undeniable. I think PSP2:I is just going to tell us how Ragol became the new Rykros.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Aug 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM.

=/ I believe this connection between to two series is silly, no matter what, it wasn't decided upon as PSU was made. Though I suppose they're trying to come up excuses for bringing in more and more PSO stuff, but I would rather keep it separate and just have a re-release . (or PSO2).
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Lv.100 View Post

sO Rykos Is Ragol? Or A Connection? *Points To The Falz Memeoria*
    Lol, I though it was just something to make the fans happy. I guess That might be the case.

Come to think of it. I always though that if Rykros was a is a SEED planet, then maybe it has a host? SEED-Hives wher just old space stations that got infected and overran by SEEDs, so maybe Rykros used to be a planet, (being Ragol).

I gotta say, this is some story Sega's trying to put out of their ass.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins