Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Guess I and the people I know have just been super unlucky.
    Still, it's frustratingly sad that there are so many multis struggling with Despair to this day.
    One of my friends doesn't even want to do EQs anymore because nearly every multi tends to be beyond terrible.

Lately, I've had to keep using my AISes earlier and earlier, to prevent things like Goldradas suicide-bombing the base at the last moment.
    But then they do that on almost every wave, so it becomes kind of pointless.
    I've noticed that a lot of people don't seem to know how to use the AIS properly.
    They're always off in la-la land while bosses and regular enemies hump towers from 100% to 0%.

I took tons of screenshots of enemy groups freely humping towers with nobody defending. It's just so common now.
    I'm constantly wondering where the hell everyone is. They aren't even gathering crystals most of the time, so WTF are they doing?
    Probably trying to solo some stray Goldrada in the corner of the map.

And yes, I'm doing my part. I know this because I keep placing in the top three at the end of these runs, and I don't exclusively collect crystals.
    That is, if they even manage to succeed. Been in a few failed runs recently. The last failed Despair runs I saw were, what, a year ago?
    Blame yourself allowing leechers to run in magatsu XH/SH. They claim have no money and can't taco. Also ship 10 indicate cheapest item which indicate they are reading pso-world. xD

I am starting to clean off here by shouting 30 min their id name earlier Magatsu/TD3 EQ and afterward on b13 if there someone running with leeching gear. I see lotta players hidding in corner of map but it doesn't help when I can see you character/name on nearby character. xD
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

Wow, TD3 on active America time with Japanese morning players is equal to -9. Clinging on last tower at 1 % health rofl. If not for me that 1 % won't even last. Seriously I have to become all in one package.

2nd run while I defending wave 3 right tower with 2 Japanese players which is clean and perfect. While busy dealing Blu Ringahda someone pulled warcry and pulled to left tower, all attacks got hits resultate destroyed. Then the mpa turned to 5/12.

Last one thing. If you think you can match me running robot. Don't even try. You really suck.

Spoiler!

But hey seeing here that robot build failure is here on pso-world. It is expected.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Apr 28, 2015 at 11:34 PM.

Wave 2 1 tower almost destroyed. I leave then 6 more players left. Only alive are foreigners. Talking about unit affix. I saw one stacking 70 hp.

I got into two full JP groups that were super strong.
    They were ahead of me on everything such that I felt nearly useless.
    Honestly not much fun that way either. At least it's not as stressful/tiring.

I notice EN groups are still not great.

Obvious issues:
    - Assholes idling in +EXP gear. I don't think I've seen two idlers in a single run until now (both EN).
    - Idling obviously means there isn't enough strength in the multi, and of course this results in multi not getting a 2nd run, meaning less EXP for the stupid idlers too.
    - Everyone ignoring infections on towers.
    - Everyone ignoring Solza Blardas. They create infections on sockets, so they need to be killed early, not at the end.
    - Everyone gathering at the same single areas all the time, ignoring defense elsewhere.
    - Nobody tagging bosses as they spawn, letting them attack towers.
    - People fighting bosses next to towers. Barriers DO NOTHING AGAINST BOSSES.
    - AIS focusing on bosses like Ragne. Ragne is not a threat compared to Maluda + Goldradas.
    - AIS should be tagging as many enemies as possible, especially mini-bosses. Tag big bosses if they're on a tower, but don't stand there fighting them when there 999 enemies humping towers.
    - 3 to 5 AIS in the SAME PLACE. AIS should spread out, there only ever really needs to be one in any single area.
    - There isn't a need for more than 1 or 2 AIS on any wave prior to the final wave.
    - AIS should probably wipe out the enemies at the start of Wave 5 because there are many and they hold back the rest of the spawns.
    - AIS ignoring infected campships. These wipe out regular players and destroy towers. AIS NEED to destroy infected campships.

Edit: Adjusted recommending tagging big bosses.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 17, 2015 at 03:38 AM.

AIS should never tag a big boss unless they are going to kill it or stun lock it to be killed quickly after leaving (pretty high hopes in a pug if you ask me so choose wisely). Otherwise, they'll drag aggro with them when they go across the map to save a tower or kill a different spawn meaning the boss takes like twice as long to kill for no reason.

dunno if someone already put this already or not...

some good spot to hit AIS beam:
    wave 2,3,4,8
    better wave 3 + some explanation

also you can break solsa brahda's infecting sphere by hitting it before it reach the socket... (no point doing this if the socket targetted is already infected, but advised to do if the socket targetted is still uninfected as you have only so many chances to purify socket)

^That's some terrific information on how to "AIS": positioning and everything; awesome stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nephie View Post
    dunno if someone already put this already or not...

some good spot to hit AIS beam:
    wave 2,3,4,8
    better wave 3 + some explanation

also you can break solsa brahda's infecting sphere by hitting it before it reach the socket... (no point doing this if the socket targetted is already infected, but advised to do if the socket targetted is still uninfected as you have only so many chances to purify socket)
    watching vids like this makes me sad with my ping of ~200

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    watching vids like this makes me sad with my ping of ~200
    you don't have to do it alone from the center and dash to their spawn point asap.
    actually there is 3 spawn point pattern, west, north, east... and there is a socket very near to those spawn point. so you can just camp on one of those socket (accesed and ready to launch AIS) and see if the mob start spawning on your camped side. if they do, you immediately go into ais, (sometime move a bit) and beam them.

you need to communicate tho, that you will be using AIS if they spawn on your specific camped side, and let other do the AIS if it spawn on their camped side.

sure this will need a lot of work if you're not playing on party or fixed group, because you need to make all people to slowly follow this convention