Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

That's not a pso2 problem, it's a every game made in the past decade problem. It needs to stop as all it does is make games meaty core instead of being the best they can be by picking the type of game they want to be. Devs may not know it, but there's a HUGE untapped hardcore player base that hasn't been satisfied for over a decade and is still searching for a game for their needs.

But nah, better to be greedy fucks and try to cater to EVERYONE when in reality that means catering to NO ONE.

Casuals can just pick up an Invade really. Pre grinded, pre affixed, pre 60%'d, literally no Dudu work needed after getting it.

Completing a collect file three times is unnecessarily difficult.

k

I always thought the posters on the WoW forums were being hyperbolic when they complained about how casuals wouldn't be happy until epics got mailed to them, but maybe they were on to something.

Scheduling life around EQs =/= difficult/effort.

The element system is just bad, it's not ok for a weapon to be a worthless piece of shit until it's element is maxed. Weapons literally aren't usable at the 20 element you get from finishing the collection file once, which means they should make them take double the length(or triple) and just give you a fucking 60 element weapon.

edit: typos
    Last edited by Shiyo; Jul 24, 2016 at 08:53 PM.

Maybe we should say the weapon grinding system bad as well, cause ungrinded weapons make weapons a worthless piece of shit. LOL

What's wrong with you? SEGA throwing you off too much 13*s you can handle?

Dang it if people have to agree that element system is so bad they want it maxed instantly, people better off not playing PSO2 at all. Play fighting games, they don't give a damn about weapons to upgrade whatsoever. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Maybe we should say the weapon grinding system bad as well, cause ungrinded weapons make weapons a worthless piece of shit. LOL

What's wrong with you? SEGA throwing you off too much 13*s you can handle?

Dang it if people have to agree that element system is so bad they want it maxed instantly, people better off not playing PSO2 at all. Play fighting games, they don't give a damn about weapons to upgrade whatsoever. LOL
    This makes my head hurt.

I wouldn't mind element if you could attribute change or buy +10%'s at CM/ultimate stone shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Scheduling life around EQs =/= difficult/effort.

The element system is just bad, it's not ok for a weapon to be a worthless piece of shit until it's element is maxed. Weapons literally aren't using at the 20 element you get from finishing the collection file once, which means they should make them take double the length(or triple) and just give you a fucking 60 element weapon.
    Agreed full heartedly. If they really wanna make people work for min/max, they should at least make the base weapon have 50 element so it's USABLE. Extra 10 would be a boost, making getting the next copy a boost not a requirement...

Worst thing is I'm pretty sure with things like Ray weapons, they're meant to be temporary things till you get austere... Granted it would help if people they aimed them at would grind them too .w.;
    This makes my head hurt.

I wouldn't mind element if you could attribute change or buy +10%'s at CM/ultimate stone shop.
    Also fully agreed. There's a difference between making people work for something and just making them spend hours upon hours doing the same thing just for a usable weapon :U

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    This makes my head hurt.

Yeah it would hurt your head of course. Cause when SEGA gives +20% you'll want it in that shop too. Now that spoiled kind of thinking is the one that makes my head hurts. It's hard to argue with people who wants things being too easy.

Yeah it would hurt your head of course. Cause when SEGA gives +20% you'll want it in that shop too. Now that spoiled kind of thinking is the one that makes my head hurts. It's hard to argue with people who wants things being too easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starryeyedbunny View Post
    Agreed full heartedly. If they really wanna make people work for min/max, they should at least make the base weapon have 50 element so it's USABLE. Extra 10 would be a boost, making getting the next copy a boost not a requirement...

Worst thing is I'm pretty sure with things like Ray weapons, they're meant to be temporary things till you get austere... Granted it would help if people they aimed them at would grind them too .w.;

Also fully agreed. There's a difference between making people work for something and just making them spend hours upon hours doing the same thing just for a usable weapon :U
    This spoiled kind of thinking goes to you as well, sorry to say. Why not remove the grinding system as well so people don't care about the grinding and element upgrade. Maybe we should start playing fighting games instead. LOL

This spoiled kind of thinking goes to you as well, sorry to say. Why not remove the grinding system as well so people don't care about the grinding and element upgrade. Maybe we should start playing fighting games instead. LOL
    I don't see how using a fallacy is backing up your argument .w.;

But the reality isn't that people are not grinding, I do think the grind system is smart...the problem is they're not putting in checks for XH EQs like they should. Yeah, things like Yamato shouldn't. It's a great way to get decent to great gear. Things like Magatsu or TD where they should be in SH instead... Unless they have friends who's gear can make up for them. Like a party wide gear check.

Of course they should also boost drop rates and get some whimper 13* in SH so people can gear up a tad easier. .w.; A weaker weapon that works well enough doesn't make anyone spoiled, just means less grinding and far less people trying to sneak into XH to try to get it faster.