Page 546 of 684 FirstFirst ... 46446496536543544545546547548549556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 6832

Oh, right. That's what I get for posting before my morning coffee. ._.

Anyone can help me about this error?

ERROR - Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Path' Key being added: 'PATH'

thanks again in advance..

This error pops up when I press "Launch PSO2" using tweaker
    I'm still new at this so bear with me D:

I can't seem to update to the 3 0 5 4, the tweaker says there is an update, clicked yes, but nothing happened. also, this logs here,

Program started...
    Loading sidebar page...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.0.5.2 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment...
    Downloading Update...
    ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
    Downloading 7za.exe...
    Your 7za.exe seem to be corrupt, redownloading...
    Downloading UnRar.exe...
    Your UnRar.exe seem to be corrupt, redownloading...
    Checking for PSO2 Updates...
    ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array. Done!
    Checking for updates to patches...
    Current EN Patch version is: Not Installed
    Current Large Files version is: Not Installed
    Current Story Patch version is: Not Installed
    Downloading latest item patch files... Done!
    All done - System ready!

Quote Originally Posted by seraphicalic View Post
    I can't seem to update to the 3 0 5 4, the tweaker says there is an update, clicked yes, but nothing happened.
    Did you try downloading the tweaker directly from arks layer?

Hi I was wondering if I'll be able to resume the download for the game files at a later time as I plan to turn my computer off for the night and continue downloading the files when I wake up. Would "Cancel Current Download" work or "Cancel Process"? Pic:
    Spoiler!

at first, transfer speed is normal about 1mb/s, I was downloaded 18GB then i turn off my computer. tomorow,
    when I resume download, nothing happened and it's write: all done-system ready @@
    I can not play games with only 18GB, then i try update from option menu: Check for pso2 updates (new method) it downloads additional 11000 more file, but
    my transfer speed is too low just few kb/s, maybe I should take a few days with this transfer rate.
    I don't understand T.T, I just want to play the game after all

Bumped.org news in tweaker seem to be broken. Is it common problem or just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalk3r View Post
    Bumped.org news in tweaker seem to be broken. Is it common problem or just me?
    Don't think I've seen them in there since the last maint or so.

Exclamation Tweaker Error after installing

please,need help
    I manage to somehow download and with the help of vpn login to the game,even got to level 8
    but my problem is the tweaker cant run for some reason,or to be exact error and became blank after I install and then run it,even after update it and reinstall few time
    I've tried to reboot my pc etc etc,but no luck
    (from what I can see on the log,unrar.exe and 7za.exe is corrupt and many more thing,but I dont understand )
    I'm sorry if there is already someone who post similar thing but I cant find anything via google with the same problem nor could I find anything in the forum
    thx in advance
    Last edited by CannierChain; Oct 3, 2015 at 04:43 PM.

Default The Story Patch

I run on an i7 with windows 10(may help figure out the issue) and the game runs great always, except for when I try to play with the english story patch, when i do that, after about 15-30 minutes, the game crashes, either by just closing, or by a message saying PSO2 has stopped working, please let me know if theres anything I can do, and no I can't change my OS, it started windows 10, and I can't figure out how to downgrade it. Thanks for any help you can give, no matter how small, and it isn't Chrome in case you are wondering, I have played with chrome on with multiple windows for hours at a time without the story patch, and it crashes without chrome when using the story patch. again, thank you, After it crashed this last time, without the story patch i might add, it said to do this, so here you go, h.t.tp:// pastebin.com /rycaQWPR (extra space and periods so it wont think it is a link), oh and apparently, after installing a story patch, no amount of restoring to the original JP version/uninstalling any patches/ troubleshooting things fixes the problem, it continues to crash every 15-20 minutes until i completely re install the game and dont install the story patch.
    Last edited by Creslin; Oct 3, 2015 at 08:42 PM.