Page 346 of 466 FirstFirst ... 246296336343344345346347348349356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4655

Amalur: Never did get around to beating it so yeah..
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
    Infinite: Burial at Sea Pt2
    Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate HD

Getting back into Pokemon X too

currently playing:

ps4 - Dynasty Warriors 8 xtreme legend Complete Edition
    comments: the armors are shiny as ever. the game running quite smootly on the ps4...
    only exception is when there is a fire going on, the game lags a little or when there are
    LOTS of enemies+officers on screen the game starts to lag a little bit until you killed everything.
    the game has quite a lot of things to do from Free Mode, story, ambition and challenge modes.

while the armors are shiny, some of the character models kind of look bland for me. i thought
    the ps3 version was more vibrant in color when it comes to their skins. the ps4 version
    doesnt look as good as the ps3 version in that part. also there are that dumb
    foggy blur in the distance; that kind of not necessary and it's WAY too blurry.
    good thing they will be adding an option to turn that off later on, but we don't know when they're
    going to have that patch anytime soon. ><

too bad the game doesnt include the previous DLC on DW8...so much for COMPLETE EDITION,
    but there are still a lot to do.

------------------------------------------

my copy of Blazblue CP will be arriving on Friday 28th...also the same day when my
    pre-ordered Cho Dengeki Stryker available for download on mangagamer...going to
    be busy this weekend!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    CANDY CRUSH lol
    T_T My entire department plays that instead of doing their jobs but me.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Batman Arkham Origins- got it today on steam for $10.
    Castlevania Mirrors of Fate HD
    City of Steam.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

DJ Max Technika Q (Android, but also on iOS)
    Its DJ Max so yeah what can I say its really good. If you don't have a Vita but wanted to try DJ Max Technika Tune well here ya go. Can play on phone, but I suggest playing on tablet. Only issue with game....music packs are quite pricey and you only get 6 songs if you don't get the music packs. I got the largest music pack you could get that set me back quite a bit (not to mention there are still 8-9 packs i dont have) so if anything I suggest waiting for a sale on them unless you want to invest in it right away or are a DJ Max fan who can't wait (guilty here).

Payday 2 (PC)
    Played a few missions with my bro and some buddies. Good 4 player coop fun.

Toukiden (Vita)
    Still at it and might play some more now with some of the dlcs that released. Still need to finish story.

Deception IV (PS3)
    I actually own all the Deception games so decided to get this one as well. Havent actually started it but plan to soon. I play a lot of niche games but this is one of the few that I actually still own. Dunno why, its one of those games I can't quite put my finger on why I like it, but I tend to always come back to it when a new one comes out.

Other random stuff as well here and there depending on what I'm in the mood for or if other friends want me to play online stuff with them. Probably will invest in Trials Fusion and play the beta on PC
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Mar 27, 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Still playing lots of Warframe.
    Current Warframes
    Spoiler!

Warframes in the foundry
    Spoiler!

The amount of time it took to get the parts I needed and the combined time to create the frames are a total pain in the ass.

Also, playing a lot of Kairosoft games on my S4. Mainly World Cruise Story, cuz building a cruise ship is kinda fun.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Since DSII comes out on April 24th and I never played a Souls game before I decided to buy the Prepare to Die edition of Dark Souls I and play that for a bit.