Thread: Can't attack

Default Can't attack

UPDATE: The problem is now that I cannot attack or use any of my mouse buttons. In order to "attack" and use the right click special, I have to re-bind them to other buttons on my keyboards, pretty much making my mouse completely useless. I am using a razor naga with no special bindings at the moment, but I have also tried plugging in my traditional alienware basic mouse with no success.

Is there any way I'll be able to use my mouse for anything in game? Has anyone encountered this problem?

As another note when I go to re-bind my keys in the options section, when I try to set normal attack to left click nothing happens. When I try to set it to one of my side-mouse buttons like num1, it will recognize it for binding purposes but when I actually go into a game and press that button it will do nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (below this is my original issue).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I just downloaded the game and started running around and for some reason I cannot attack. I am trying to do the tutorial, and it's asking me to "left click" to attack, and I've literally pressed every single button on my mouse and keyboard to no success.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

Game has been pretty weird for me since the start because it had the direct chat enabled and it took me a while how to figure out how to disable that (src lk).

Would love some help!

**NOTE: I have tried re-binding the button, resetting the entire keybinds to default, clicking every button on mouse and keyboard, and nothing works. I checked the current binding for "normal attack" and it was set to " / " which seemed weird since that's also the camera down button, but I figured it may also be the visual for left click. Regardless, I've tried pressing both and also changing it to no avail.

I have also gone into tweaker can downloaded the "search for old/missing files" and "fix old/missing files"

Would really love to get this resolved!
    Last edited by Luxfortuna; Feb 12, 2016 at 12:09 AM.

run the razer software as admin if you don't yet
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget