View Poll Results: How do you feel about EP3 ?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Doing great !! Everything is so perfect !!

30 29.70%
  • Okay for some degree... its not a totally disappointment.

59 58.42%
  • Not that good but not bad either.

13 12.87%
  • Not sure how to describe... but this is not what i expect.

8 7.92%
  • Terrible, everything went wrong.

3 2.97%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

ITT: SEGA doesn't really look at balance, just buff unpopular stuff and nerf popular stuff and hope it works out.

The game is more balanced now than it has ever been. I'm pretty happy that I can use pretty much anything and do relatively well.

Those poor gunslashes tho. Completely ignored this update.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Who cares about balance, no pvp no care, I'm just glad techer is actually fun now/prefer things to not-suck period. Most of the classes are way better enough to make gameplay interesting again. And that "interesting" doesn't have to decay in 3 days because we don't have to do TACO's daily anymore.

Suganuma's got his work cut out on further balancing, and it'll prolly never be perfect cause this game halfass designed anyway, So only thing left interesting me is another 20 non-sucky male outfits, and make a new quest type where the fields are actually interesting... instead of just randomly arranged recycled templates and reskins that lack imagination value.

Oh and being able to move around accessories.

And 234234 other things that should've been day 1.

No longer tsun-hate this game, I just like it a lil in general now.

Otherwise... some things still unavoidably get on my nerves because RNG and juggling and "why can I still get hit while I'm faceplanted, unable to move?? nigga I ain't buyin' your scape dolls."

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

@Rock Eastwood

Yeah forget to mention that but i totally agree with TACOs.

they made techer good and melee in general less clunky. so yeah i would say im pretty happy with the changes overall. there is still room for improvement but the changes to the various classes for the most part are a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    The game is more balanced now than it has ever been. I'm pretty happy that I can use pretty much anything and do relatively well.

Those poor gunslashes tho. Completely ignored this update.
    Gunslash is stronger than ever besides the kreisenschlag issue. If they fixed it I would mob with it more on a melee class.

As for this update, eh...I like what they did to my favorite classes. It's kinda silly they completely forgot tech customization and left it the way it is with the new tech values. FO would be more fotm if it wasn't for the fact it's getting nerfed and tech customizing strips 50m or so away from you

HU got a ton of tweaks that it really needed to pack the kind of oomph it always should have.

Good update.

I don't really care if other shit is OP or not, HU is fun and that's all I'm looking for.

edit: That is to say, I don't care because we're still stagnating in SH. When Ultimate comes out it'll begin to be relevant again whether shit is insanely, stupidly OP or not because it'll start to make a difference again.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Actually ironically, what's making me more mad right now is lag/disconnecting for me and friends, because post DDoS mess and laggy alternatives to get into the game.

But that's mostly during EMQs and because we have shitty connections.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Yes yes Force is broken as hell after you grind 50m into tech crafting which will be adjusted anyway and bought at least 6 trees and spec into different talents and had to change to another set for different areas and got all 12 10/11s weapons (rods and talis) +40 and affixed, which should not even be a craft one since the terrible CH rates for FOs.

Just like we can all vision-tunneled-ly claim "Oh, that FI is broken as hell with Meter Cudge shift that kills things in a minute" while in fact MC shift still has its many limitations.

Or, Yes yes force is broken as hell so I invite all of you to invest in it and give it a try. It's only like 100-200M and $30 and you can be a GODZILLA!

COME JOIN US AND BE THE MOST BROKEN CLASS EVER IF YOU CAN!
    THE TICKET IS VERY CHEAP!
    I DARE YOU, TRY IT.

But seriously, with that much investment most combinations could be broken anyway.
    Even gunslashes could do well with good gears. Imagine what this guy could do with 200M.

EDIT: My biggest complaint about EP3 is the jet boots. Why Zondeel, Megiverse, etc. changes the elemental of JB is beyond my understanding. And while the shift dodge action is quite good, the change of elemental is really disruptive of the whole rhythm. Using JB is like dancing but elemental change (that takes too much time and effort) is just so unnecessary.
    So finally I got a rainbow sets of JBs. That makes me very happy.
    Last edited by Alandsmj; Sep 15, 2014 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alandsmj View Post
    Even gunslashes could do well with good gears. Imagine what this guy could do with 200M.
    Wow, this makes me happy.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl