Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Exclamation Unrecorded Order FAQ

A little guide to Unrecorded Order because all those menus can be a little intimidating.

As soon as you start the mission you'll see a small post in the ground, this contains the Alpha set of items, if you approach it this menu appears:

Picking the middle option will show you the items cost in Weapons Badges, to trade pick the top option and you'll get this menu:

If you select 'Next Page' then you'll get this menu:

Select one of the items to trade badges for it if you have enough, and it will either a) appear in your inventory or b) a warp will appear in front of you, go into it and smash the box for your item!

Now if you walk up the stairs you'll find a second post containing the Beta set of items, once again approach it and you'll get this menu again:

Pick the top option again to trade for items, you'll get this menu:

Now the FAQ...

Q: How do I get Weapons Badges?

A: Weapons Badges can drop in any mission so you can search anywhere, however you can also play the Download Mission 'Forbidden Zone: Level X' to obtain at most 10 Weapons Badges at once.

Q: How do I know how many Weapons Badges I have?

A: Weapons Badges will appear in your Item Pack in the same place as your healing items, they're an 8* item and you can carry upto 99.

Q: Why cant I buy Lavis Cannon or Lavis Blades? I have enough Badges!

A: Lavis Cannon and Lavis Blades require you to trade items called Photon Crystals, these items can be obtained in two ways at present:
    1) From the Download Party Mission 'Crystal Tears'. If you S rank the mission you will receive 1 Photon Crystal (S ranking the mission will require at least two people).
    2)The Download Story Mission 'Scrap Ghost'. If you A or S rank the mission you will receive 1 Photon Crystal (While this mission is rather hard its currently the only way to get Crystals solo).

Q: I dont like the Element of the weapon/ the colour of the Clothes/ the Elemental % of the Weapon I traded for but I have no Badges left!

A: If you save before you enter Unrecorded Order, then trade but dont get the Element/ colour/ Element % you wanted you can just quit and reload and try again! Though some items come with a fixed Element or % so they will never change no matter how many times you try.

Weapons that come with fixed Element or %

Sacred Duster = Fixed Ice Element
    Rocket Punch = Fixed Fire Element
    Lavis Cannon = Fixed 45% Dark Element
    Lavis Blades = Fixed 31% Dark Element

Q:How do I know I bought the right clothes/parts for my character?

A:The clothes/parts will always be the same type as your character so dont worry about it, if you're a CAST, CAS-yukata will be for sale, if you're a Human Miyabi-kata will be for sale.

Thats all! If anyone has any questions just ask, Im sure I (or someone else) will answer!
    Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Sep 11, 2008 at 09:39 AM.

Looks helpful enough. Let's save it for future reference.

How many crystals does it take to get Lavis?

5 and 10, if memory serves.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post

Q: How do I know how many Weapons Badges I have?

A: Weapons Badges will appear in your Item Pack in the same place as your healing items, they're an 8* item and you can carry upto 99.
    Are they the ones that look like two triangles?

Quote Originally Posted by D14BL0 View Post
    Are they the ones that look like two triangles?
    Yep, thats them.

Second question:

What do the crystals look like? :P

Quote Originally Posted by D14BL0 View Post
    Second question:

What do the crystals look like? :P
    Theyre the same as Weapons Badges except they should be 10* rarity, they should appear directly under your Weapons Badges if you have some. ^_^

The yukata will be called something different for casts so it's something to take note of.

Male Human/Beast/Newmans are offered "Miyabi-kata" in the first trade station, and "Formalwear" in the second trade station.

Male CASTs are offered "CAS-yukata" in the first trade station, and "Formalwear" (cast version though obviously) in the second trade station.

Female Human/Beast/Newmans are offered "Miyabi-kata" in the first trade station, and "Formal Dress" in the second trade station.

Female CASTs are offered "CAS-yukata" in the first trade station, and "Formal Dress" (cast version though obviously) in the second trade station.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums