Page 1 of 65 12341151 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Summer Vacation

Been meaning to do this for a while. This is a general roll-play where you can drag any of your Phantasy Star characters onto the beach for a little summer humor. Here are two old group fics that illustrate the concept:

Year 1 (The better of the two)

Year 2 (Still pretty funny)

Also, your characters just need to be from the relm of phantasy star. They don't even have to be from a planet that appears in the cannon (and yes, I'm adding that mostly because I want to use the best of the characers I've developed). How does having all these caracters from different worlds work? I don't know, dimensional rift or something? Just don't have your charcters question it, and the space-time continuium will remain intact. Now, let the latest of Seth's roll-play failures commence:

---

It's a beautiful day at the beach. Everyone is generally having a good time. However, one person is not. A figure in a long black coat steps onto the beach, standing a little over 6 feet in hight. His face is mostly hidden by the collar of his coat, with the rest hidden under his blue-gray hair. However, a young newman girl, about 14, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, runs up beside him and starts dragging him onto the beach.

"Come on, Seth, let's get a nice spot by the ocean while the beach isn't too crowded!" The girl said, dragging the man along. "Are you going to wear that coat all day?"

"You know how my skin gets in the sun, Cecina. Tomorrow I won't be able to even move through the sunburn." Seth responded. "Why did I let you drag me here again?"

"Because you wanted to give me the best celebration possible after we killed Falz, and I wanted to go to the beach, and you are the one who handles the money." She responded. "There! The perfect spot!" Cecina exclaimed, running extremely fast, causing Seth to trip and get dragged through the sand.

A white and gold HUcast then walked onto the beach, carrying several coolers, a few towels, an umbrella, and a bunch of other stuff.

"Sometimes I just don't get those two." The cast sighed as he strolled casually towards where Cecina had just stopped, after sliding several feet as if she was a baseball player stealing a base.

---

Now, let's see how long this takes to crash and burn... Although there is a small chance of success.

Suth're the Beast alien creature strolled alongside with her cast Chirubo, and two other beings followed them behind. A newman with white bunny ears headgear wearing a pink and white flowery bikini and a small skirt that is similar to her top. And a huge white dragon wearing nothing but a purple swimming briefs.

Unlike any other dragons, Kaze has dark black fur ontop of him. He also had purple feathery wings and he's what you called a windragon at most. He settled himself down and had Linvar the rabbit newman sat next to him.

"Chirubo, want to take a dip in the water?" Suth're asked to her partner in crime.

"...I don't think it's necessary. I don't think I'm built for swimming unless by instinct of rescuing someone from drowning." He replied with some cases of unsureness and uneasiness by her enthusiasm.

The alien persisted, "Please...I'll teach you how to swim, it's really that simple."

"My armor will rust." Trying to avoid taking a measures of going in and doing something stupid.

"Stop lying. You know your armor don't rust." And then she continued to pull the cast to her as she waded in the water, though she could hardly budge him do to how heavy and strong casts are as to stand still like a statue.

Seth was laying on a towel, under an umbrella, still wearing his coat.

"Are you planning on wearing that thing all day?" Cecina asked.

"Yes."

"Well, have fun with that. I'm gonna do some sunbathing." Cecina said as she walked to the changing rooms.

As they were talking, Omega-22 was sitting on the sand, watching the spectacle nearby.

"That's rather strange," the cast observed, "a dragon wearing swim trunks, and a cast being forcably dragged into the water."

"Eh, we've seen stranger," Seth reasoned.

"You're right," the cast aknowleged.

Last edited by Seth Astra; Nov 13, 2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: WOW!!! Re-reading this, and I found a tagging error on the last line.

*A dimension gate opens up in front of a near by tree and a young Newearl steps out wareing bright green two pices swim suit that matched her green hair. As she steped ferther out, the gate behind her opened wider and deep roar echoed out as a large dragon followed behind her, out of the gate.

Neona: Well this is the place read about on my Holo Pad, what do you think Caster, want to go for a swim?

*The dragon roared with delight as he tromped off towards the water, kicking up sand behind him.

Neona: Hey *laughing*

*Neona looks over to and spots seth, in what looked like a jacket, too warm to be wareing on a sunny day. So decides to walk over.

Neona: "Hiya seth, didn't think I'd see you here, whatch ya doing in that hot jacket?

---

~Caster, my pet dragon~
    Attachment 1119
    Last edited by NeonaPulsar; Jul 5, 2010 at 12:15 PM.

Yay, confusion thanks to more and more Seths.

---

"Huh, do I know you?" Seth asked the girl. Shrugging, he decided to take off the long coat and the shirt he wore underneath, leaving him in his swim trunks. "May as well put those surfing lessons to good use," he said, as he ran to grab a surfboard and head out on the water.

As Seth went out on the water, Cecina came skipping back to their spot, enjoying the sun. When she saw Neona, she started to chat with the older newearl.

"Are you a friend of my brother's?" she asked, putting on some tanning lotion.

"Am I the only one who notices that there's now 2 dragon's on the beach?" Omega-22 said to himself.

Last edited by Seth Astra; Jul 4, 2010 at 09:52 PM.

Neona: "Um, you could say I do, but its a bit confusing to explan, so lets just say that I know someone like him. Also with the same reason, I know friends like you two as well, Cecina, and Omega-22.

"... But lets not worry about it too much right now.

"Hey, do either of you two want to meet Caster?
    Last edited by NeonaPulsar; Jul 5, 2010 at 12:14 PM.

*Comes Out With A Boogie Board* Hey Guys How Ya Doin? I Brought Stuff 2 Make Smores! Ps Who's Caster?

*Neona turns to face the ocean and yells "CASTER"

*Seth could be seen out a good ways, just catching a wave and standing up and begining to ride it in.

*Just then as Neona had called caster, as large, omonus shadow swam up and into seth's wave before erupting out over him and falling back into the water, with his tounge hanging out of his mouth.

*Caster swam the remaining distance and tromped out of the water and over to the group.

Neona: "This is Caster, my pet dragon everyone. He really likes water. (look up a few posts)

*Caster survade the group then layed down in the shade and gave Cecina a lick with his tounge, like a over size puppy giving a kiss.
    Last edited by NeonaPulsar; Jul 5, 2010 at 01:11 PM.

*Hands Cicina A Towel* Caster Are You Dragons Twin By Any Chance?

Cecina gladly took the towel and wiped the dragon saliva off of her whole body. Omega-22 went to go and help Seth, who had gotten buried head-first in the sand.

"That was really gross..." Cecina groaned, wiping as much slime as possible off of her two-piece swimsuit. "Can I get a warning next time?" she continued, exaporating the rest of the saliva with a low-powered foie.

"That hurt," Seth complained as he stumbled over to his towel and flopped down. "Hey, Omega-22, mind getting us some drinks?"

"Eh, sure," the cast replied. "What does everyone want?"