Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Halloween Party!

OOC: Yup, it's a successor to PSSV. All the random awesomeness that was there, will be here. I wanted to use my PSP2 chars for this, but I still need to work on a bit of character development, so I'll use the same Seth and Cecina from PSSV. This runs by the same rules as PSSV: if the char's from a Phantasy Star game, you can use them.

Between dimensions, there lies an island. This island can be entered from many dimensions at once. Its purpose seems to be to bring people together, and it does that quite well. One side of the island, filled with a beach and a large forest, was the site of a party earlier that year. Now, it's mid-autumn, and our focus goes to the city on the other side of the island, late at night one October 31st...

Everyone in the city, civilian, hunter, guardian, and all the rest, was running in terror. They shoved past each other, desperately trying to get away. Some were screaming about demons, some screaming at others to run, some simply screaming in fear. Through the city marched three of the most feared creatures in the multiverse: Humilias, Mother Trinity, and Dark Falz (The version from PSSV)...

But they were a lot shorter than normal... Humilias was a little over 6 feet tall, Mother Trinity a little over five feet tall, and Dark Falz somewhere in between, and moving quite awkwardly.

Stopping, Humilias said to Mother Trinity, "I think we're lost."

Taking off her head... It was only a costume! Underneath, there was a pink haired newman girl, her bright smile replaced by a look of annoyance, "I told you we should have brought the flier with us."

Taking off his helmet, 'Humilias' was a male newman with longish blue-gray hair. "Eh," he said, "we'll find it. I'm more worried about how their holding up, Cecina," he said, gesturing to 'Falz'.

Cecina walked over to 'Falz' and unzipped a zipper on the back. Two mags floated out, a blue femini and a purple tyrna. "You guys okay?" she asked, to which the mags beeped happily. Smiling, she turned to the newman male and said, "See, Seth, their fine. Now let's get moving."

Looking around, Seth spotted a group of people running somewhere in a hurry and said to his sister, "I'm guessing their going there, too. Let's follow them!"

The two newmans then put on their helmets, Cecina zipped the mags back into their costume, and they ran after the poor, innocent bystanders.

Last edited by Seth Astra; Oct 3, 2010 at 11:56 PM.

OOC: I am going ot make it night time, seeing as its a detail yet told.

---

The night was crisp and clear. The sky shown with verious stars and dark clowds, outlined by a bright moon, shining down on the island.

As Seth, Cecnia and their mags continued there rampage, a small white dragon, ran up behind them, its two heads looking eggerly at the group.

OOC: I meant to add that, and edited my post to include that, and the fact that it's October 31st.

Hearing the dragon walk up behind them, Cecina turned and walked over to it. "Aww... It's cute!" she said.

"Careful, it may be dangerous," Seth cautioned.

Cecina ignored him, walked up to it, and started petting both of the dragon's heads.

The dragon seemed happy, its tail wagging. But then looked up behind the group now, as they had turned to look at him. A large shadow was gliding towards them, no wait two shadows... a smaller one far behind the first larger one.

As they got closer, Twix remembered who he had came with. The larger shadow was now under the light of the moon, and twix reconized it as Caster. The monstrous Dragon glided down and crashed with a earth thrembling thud, behind Seth and Cecina, and almost imeditly licked Cecina, happy to see her again.

Twix seemed as happy as ever too, as the smaller shadow was now in veiw. It was Neona. She had brought the two dragons to the island to enjoy the festivies earllyer that day, and had gone off to get a costume. She gilded down and around the group to land next to Twix. She had a pair of beauitfull white wings on her back. "Hiya you two. I see you have meet Twix, my new baby dragon." she said in a happy tone.

----

(here is the costume, the hair neon green)
    Attachment 1219Attachment 1218

And this is Twix and Caster
    Twix (think baby chibi): http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/p...1/alterazgohg/
    Caster:Attachment 1220
    Last edited by NeonaPulsar; Oct 14, 2010 at 07:28 PM.

~At Hu's Interplanetary Shop (A.K.A His Home In Space) Located In The Ghural System~

HUbeastarl: HUcast? Whats Halloween Again?

HU: Again? Why Again? And Dont Even Think About Touching That Outfit.

Sakura: Aw Come On! Why Hu?

HU: Wish To Be Bored?

Sakura: No...

HUbeastarl: Come On Hu! Please Tell Me!

HU:*Facepalm* Alright Thats IT! Screw Halloween! Screw Dressing Up And Most Importaintly... Screw Freaking Rappy Latans! Im Out! * Walks Into His Room And Angerly Barges His Room Shut*

HUbeastarl: What Was That?!

Sakura:*Pulling Out A Succubus Costume From The Closet* I Have No Idea...

HUbeastarl: Ohh! Nice Outfit! Heres Mines! *Takes A HUnewerl Set From The Closet* OOC: Look At This For A Better Idea:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/pict...ictureid=14930

Sakura: Same Here! Nice Set! Goes Good With The Name!

HUbeastarl: Oh Its Nothing... Just Forgot It Was In There...

Sakura: Hmm... Now Do We Go?

~They Both Walk Into Seperate Dressing Rooms And Change Into There Costumes~

HU: Who Invented Halloween? Its Just A Scam To Get Pumpkin Heads.

Sakura: Now Im Gonna Set The Teleporter To An Island Ok?

HUbeastarl: The One Hu Was Talking About?

Sakura: Yes HUbeastarl. *Teleporter Opens* Lets Go!

HUbeastarl: What About Hu?

Sakura: He Can Just Wait. And Compain. I Love Halloween!

HUbeastarl: Me To!

~They Both Step Into The Teleporter And It Warps Them In Front Of The Island On The Other Side~

Sakura: I Heard Screams!

HUbeastarl:They Started Already!?!? Come On Sakura! *Grabs Her Hand And Quiclly Runs Through The Luminated Pathway*

Sakura: Wonder What Fun There Haveing...

~They Both Reach The Vilage And See The Panic~

HUbeastarl: This Looks Fun!

Sakura: Somethings Not Right Here...
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Oct 4, 2010 at 12:26 AM.

Seth and Cecina both took off their helmets. Cecina smiled, glad to see her friend, and Seth said, "Good to see you, Neona. Havn't seen you since summer." Meanwhile, the mags, still in their Dark Falz costume, beeped happily.

RA:* At A Great 38 Miles From Seth And Aims Down The Sights Of His Ancient Tashinigama* Steady Now...*Goes Prone( A.K.A The Milltary Word For Laying Down For Steadyness) Trying For A Headshot... *Almost Pulls The Trigger Realizes That The Bosses Were In Fact Costumes Yes RAcast. Freaking Costumes.* Well Ain't That A Damn Shame. What The Hell Am I Supposed To Do Now? *Shrugs* Come To Think Of It I'll Think I Will Stay Hidden...* Stands Up And Bumps His ID Badge Enableing Photon Camoflauge* Now To See What There Up To... *Sneakly Heads Toward The Group*

At that exact moment, two people came walking down the street. One of the two was dressed as something that resembled a knight, while the other was dressed as a kunoichi. Upon further inspection, however, it turned out to be Red and Zelara. The two walked up, both huffing. Red was the first to speak out. "Hey... Gah... I told you guys... Not to... Run ahead..." Then Zelara called out. "These outfits... Are much... Hahh... Warmer... Than they look..."

"Red, that you?" Seth asked, "Good to see you! Havn't seen you since our little adventure after the summer party."

Cecina chuckled, and said to Zelara, "Try wearing these costumes and then tell us about hot!" The mags beeped in amusement.