Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    It's a cool sheath, but it's a fan.
    It's also a very great novelty item.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoofy View Post
    TWC's backbone to Japan servers went down recently, so now I have to use a VPN. Tried Cyberkitsune's, says server connection has timed out everytime. what's wrong? Apologize if this is answered blatantly somewhere . _.
    Try this.

From the proxy click other tasks > revert to pso2proxy settings to jp
    Then configure the proxy again. hopefully it works.
    Can't we all just get along?

I want to put in a suggestion for the player survey. How would I write "Add a 3rd makeup slot" in Japanese?

Also, slightly more complicated, how would I write "Make it so that chat windows/symbol arts do not cover the mini-map"?

Is there a list of tower defence codenames and criteria to achieve them?

I can't find it :S

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

hi, i've read what to do with tweaker, i've put in my e-mail address to get an email about creating an id but it doesnt send me an email i just get
    Error (027)
    is a network error.

any ideas what i need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    Which one is better?

Steam Knuckles: @+10 S-Atk is 923, with Direct Style potential
    Gigur Jihro: @+10 S-Atk is 1088, no potential learned

Let's assume I will affix the same abilities to them so that part will not be a factor. I know from looking at the S-Atk number, Gigur Jihro is the winner but the thing is I don't like it's potential, Last Stand. Last Stand only triggers when my HP goes down to 25%, I'm not good at dodging attacks so whenever my HP gets that low I will always heal, which means that potential is pretty much useless to me. However with Steam Knucks' Direct Style, I can get a 6% attack boost (during Brave Stance, which I almost always have on) if I get it to level 3. So will a Steam Knuckles +10 with level 3 Direct Style have more S-Atk than Gigur Jihro +10 with no potential?
    Jihro without latent will outdps steam, should notice a 1k damage difference on a 10-15k PA .. more if you crit, weakspot ....

I'd like to point that Jihro's latent synergizes perfectly with the Limit Break skill, which drops your HP to 25% and trigger the Jihro latent for a +14% extra damage. Up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Is there a list of tower defence codenames and criteria to achieve them?

I can't find it :S
    Yes, in japanese on the swiki:

Scroll to コードネーム (forgot how to direct link the section)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukan View Post
    hi, i've read what to do with tweaker, i've put in my e-mail address to get an email about creating an id but it doesnt send me an email i just get
    Error (027)
    is a network error.

any ideas what i need to do?
    Why don't people search a forum or even google, before asking something (~_~)

This is a known (and documented) error - Hotmail addresses do not work for registration. - AIDA

You are maybe using a email domain name like hotmail that's on the registration blacklist.
    Last edited by Ordy; Oct 5, 2014 at 07:04 AM.

Could someone make a screenshot of the minimum distance required for Ranger's Sharpshooter and of the maximum distance allowed for Gunner's Zero Range Advantage?

Without knowing this, putting even a single point into these skills is pointless (pardon the pun).

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Could someone make a screenshot of the minimum distance required for Ranger's Sharpshooter and of the maximum distance allowed for Gunner's Zero Range Advantage?

Without knowing this, putting even a single point into these skills is pointless (pardon the pun).
    MetalDude's shot right after the Sharp Shooter release:

Spoiler!

"The rappy on the left got the Sharp Shooter bonus while the rappy on the right did not."

Not sure about GU ZRA, but if it's like for rifles, must be the same than Diffuse Shell range.

Note: you can find some old threads about GU ZRA, but keep in mind that SEGA buffed the range a year ago, so read them with a pinch of salt.
    Last edited by Ordy; Oct 5, 2014 at 09:16 AM.

What's the Arkma Tail in Prize Shop? Since it's written all in kanji I can't find it out. Thanks

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

I asked this in the Braver Discussion thread too:

Is Judgment Time still good? Its the Katana PA that boosts Average Stance by 5%.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh