View Poll Results: Read th following post and state yourr opinion on it.

In many of my posts I state how much I hate

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

12 57.14%
  • Disagree

4 19.05%
  • I am one of the stupid people of which you speak.

5 23.81%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stupid People

Read th following post and state yourr opinion on it.

In many of my posts I state how much I hate stupid people. Stupid people really piss me off. Now, most importantly, what makes a person stupid? There are many things that make someone stupid. For example, if someone has complete access to the information they want, and still asks other people to tell them the answers, they are stupid. If someone blatently states an opinion that contradicts a fact, they are stupid. If someone responds to a topic without knowing what has already been said/ or does not read the entire post and thus ends up spamming, they are stupid. People who completely ignore rules and statements made by moderators (such as the no pointless polls in general sticky), they are stupid.

Second, do not confuse stupidity with ignorance. Ignorance comes from the lack of knowlege on a subject, of which the ignorant person has not had the oppurtunity to learn about. I do not hate ignorant people because it is not their fault. However, it is within the power of everyone on this board to not be stupid. You can check other sections of the website to gather information instead of spamming a worthless question.

Unfortunately, most of the intended audience for this post (stupid people), probably didn't read the whole thing. Thus defeating part of the purpose of this topic. However, after venting some anger here, maybe I can go easy on those "special" people.

I disagree. In my opinion, stupidity is not controlled by one's self, while ignorance is completely of one's own volition. I loathe ignorant people.

RAPPY FECES!!!

Nobody can be perfect... If someone is "not stupid" in your opinion, they are bound to be stupid to someone else. It is impossible to not be stupid at all. WE ARE ALL STUPID!!!!

you're stupid.

kidding...

anyway...i actually read the whole post...i hate stupid people, but at the same time pity them...ignorant people...i pity them...it pains me to see such ignorance as i see every day...

incompetence...that tends to bug me too...*cough*teachers*uncough*

insolence...depends on who's insolent...i'm insolent...but some people take it too far...*cough*mybrother*uncough*

stupid people tend to be a blend of incompetence and insolence...and blatant disregard for anything...

ya...i agree wit ya...

1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

sadly everyone i am stupid AND
    ignorant ...couldn't choose i am a stupid person and agree so I just had to choose agree

You have no mommy from now you cry to me

Only stupid people who think they're smart make polls about hating stupid people.

!!

Dare I say it...?
    owned?
    Luke

On 2003-12-16 18:50, CGoodness wrote:
    WE ARE ALL STUPID!!!!
    Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

John 3:16

I'm too 1337 to be stupid.

Now, there is a difference between ignorant and stupid.

If you're stupid, and don't know about something but you're trying to learn with effort... more power to ya for learning. If you're stupid and you don't attempt to improve yourself, then you're a moron who deserves no sympathy.

If you're ignorant on something, but intelligently say "I don't know enough to make a judgement about it", then I congratulate you. If you're ignorant on something but think you aren't because you use what the media shows you (stereotypes and media biases) to come to a decision about something, then you're a moron. The perfect example I can honestly think of (sorry for bringing sexuality in the mix) all those people who don't want gay people to marry or adopt children because it will ruin society and corrupt/gayify the kids.. Do they even KNOW anybody who is gay who is raising a child? Probably not. They're ignorant of what actually is happening, they refuse to learn what is happening but still mouth off about the subject at hand. Those are the people I hate the most.

EDIT: Boldfaced some of the text.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2003-12-17 10:39 ]</font>