Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

i just wanted to say that i was really impressed when i saw in the lower seabed, ultimate lvl, a force that for me its one of the best i ever saw, i really dont know if he is legit or not, i played online seabed with a party, and also i dont remember his character name but i do remember his lvl was 190 and he was a FOmar, and his strategy was Megid, Rabarta, Shifta / Deband, Jellen / Zalure, his weapon was a PWand, but what really got my attention was like 18 Megids hits in a row!, in the seabed

that was faster that most Forces that i saw, and he wasnt Support Only, he did attack techs too!

i mean his strategy helped a lot in the seabed and i like that he wasnt another support only Force with a pair of mechguns. He was kinda out of this world, another good owner of a legit pwand is rico royal. And he is not support only! good work

Thank Ian for those Force strategies.
    And Rabarta/Megid aren't that original either. He probably just knew all megid resistances.

There really are more people who can support well, apparently you just never play with them.

For a few reasons I don't qualify. First: my Megid level sucks and I don't have Psycho Wand.

Second: I idle too much. x_x;;

Eh, P wand in seabed..
    Nothing to Rafoie, much.. more effecient strat would have been Magical Piece and gizonde Dolms >.>

But, eh.. I think Tingle is a good force ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-09-28 04:20 ]</font>

C mode Force

Jellen is always my first cast in seabed, having already S/D everybody before the fighting commences of course!

I know who you are taking about. I played with him yesturday. Too bad I had to leave cause I left my stuff on my other character. ><

I can't remember his name, but I definitly met him myself. Megid owns seabed, that's all I can say.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2004-09-28 05:40 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2004-09-28 01:10, Luis wrote:
    i just wanted to say that i was really impressed when i saw in the lower seabed, ultimate lvl, a force that for me its one of the best i ever saw, i really dont know if he is legit or not, i played online seabed with a party, and also i dont remember his character name but i do remember his lvl was 190 and he was a FOmar, and his strategy was Megid, Rabarta, Shifta / Deband, Jellen / Zalure, his weapon was a PWand, but what really got my attention was like 18 Megids hits in a row!, in the seabed

that was faster that most Forces that i saw, and he wasnt Support Only, he did attack techs too!

i mean his strategy helped a lot in the seabed and i like that he wasnt another support only Force with a pair of mechguns. He was kinda out of this world, another good owner of a legit pwand is rico royal. And he is not support only! good work
    Its the MEGID thing man! Forces with good megid (lvl 30) own the seabed. Megid 0wns seabed!!!
    Al creatures are weak to megid there.

I told my friend from sweden to play Seabed Ultimate online with 2 players...!(hes a FOmarl (lvl ~100), at first he thought I was sick in my head, but I promised him we wouldnt die.) We walked with 2 FOmarls trough with each of us dieing once.
    He wouldnt believe it either, but now he saw the true power of megid! A lot of people dont know it in seabed, but this is tha level for forces.
    We dint do Olga with 2 FO's, I got my RAmar and he kept his FO...

You can try with 2 humars lvl 180, I bet u'll die more than once...

It has nothing to do with being legit or not! (well except the MEGID lvl 30)

As for the P-Wand in Seabed, its ok, but he could better use the Dark Bridge (which penetrates megid) or Demonic Fork (same as above)

PatserGOUKI

Meh. Fonewearl + PWand + Megid L30 = lotsa one hit kills with penetrate.

What's the Pwand have to do with Megid? XP

Bah, slap a Spork on a FOmar and he'll kill everything too. XP

And yeah, I almost left and got Zero like... Five times when we did that Ruins run, because you kept sitting there surfing the internet instead of supporting. Bad FOnl!

My support FO standards are too high. I've met like, one or two other FOs I consider good. >_>;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Speaking of the best forces...

My sister was playing on Vega and I was watching ya' know, making sure she didn't except any hacks. When I saw...

The greatest forces ever...

A RAmar using Megid.

A HUcast using Foie.

A FOmar using Resta.

It was...pretty crazy. Naturally I told my sister to leave to game.

And huzzah for Ian and his force guide.

Psycho Wand means -50% TP use. o:

I can Fo reasonably, I'm just often too busy. x_x;
    But anyway, at least I rarely play games anymore, so people won't have to care as much I'm not paying attention.
    And your PLC lyrics site rocks, your fault I had to watch it. ;o