PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shxt: Not Quite a Thread/ More Like a Post.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Mysterious-G
Nov 7, 2009, 05:29 PM
Well, Tetsaru, people have ranted how you should move on to another game the WHOLE FUCKING TIME, too. Did you listen to them?

Nitro Vordex
Nov 7, 2009, 05:29 PM
Well, what do you expect a fansite to do? They're not Sega, Sega is Sega. Everyone has complained about them, and they won't do anything. It's not that we don't agree, it's that you sound like a broken record when you always bring it up.

Opinion or not, sometimes they're better kept to yourself.

MrNomad
Nov 7, 2009, 05:30 PM
Most importantly, serves as a form of ID.

Nah, Bers are most important ;D

Tetsaru
Nov 7, 2009, 05:31 PM
Well, Tetsaru, people have ranted how you should move on to another game the WHOLE FUCKING TIME, too. Did you listen to them?

I've BEEN playing other games: FF11, Uncharted 2, and I just started the new Ratchet & Clank game yesterday. So YES, I HAVE listened to them in that regard. Obviously YOU didn't when I was comparing PSU's management to FF11's this whole time.

Mysterious-G
Nov 7, 2009, 05:35 PM
Move on does mean to not bother about the old game anymore to an extend that is unhealthy. :(

CrimsomWolf
Nov 7, 2009, 05:36 PM
What do you think I've been trying to do with my posts this WHOLE FUCKING TIME!? I've ranted how Sega needs to go back to its old ways, but nothing has changed, and no one listens.

Na-no,no,no

Maybe start writing to Sega. Or, if they really piss you off so much stop playing their games idiot Kapish?

Or, are you a masochist?

If you see, that you do something and people ignore it, or start getting annoyed that here we go again thing from you is coming, then don't fight the fans...that is crowd...well, whatever.

Because, all your writing is whining, just the same. So, we're back square, you still lying, rolling, crying how evil world is.

Tetsaru
Nov 7, 2009, 05:42 PM
Na-no,no,no

Maybe start writing to Sega. Or, if they really piss you off so much stop playing their games idiot Kapish?

Don't remember THIS, (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145495) do ya?

And I quit PSU back in July. The only Sonic games I play nowadays, if any, are the 90's era ones.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 7, 2009, 05:44 PM
No, actually, I haven't been on during that time.

Still ranting, is ranting. It's counter-productive, no matter how you look at it.
And doesn't justify justify the "all sucks, let's whine some" approach you've been showing in this thread.

You now, maybe it's time to let go of all that bile, angst, and disappointment you're showing here. It's not healthy, ya know?

Tetsaru
Nov 7, 2009, 05:49 PM
No, actually, I haven't been on during that time.

Still ranting, is ranting. It's counter-productive, no matter how you look at it.
And doesn't justify justify the "all sucks, let's whine some" approach you've been showing in this thread.

You now, maybe it's time to let go of all that bile, angst, and disappointment you're showing here. It's not healthy, ya know?

Well, that's why I decided to cut my account, whenever Dhylec gets around to doing it. I should've realized any efforts towards improving PSU or Sega was a lost cause a long time ago... I just wish I knew what happened to them to cause all this misery. I'm sorry if I keep sounding like a whiny little bitch all the time, but dammit, I can be very passionate towards things I believe in...

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 05:55 PM
You guys are being a little rough on Tets, he just needs some support.

Yeah,to move on everyone needs to learn the "hard way", but I can understand his passion for the games (Albeit I personally would just ignore it and move on, forgetting about Sega ever becoming successful.)

Oh, and also, I know there's limits to how bitchy you should be, but really, saying you shouldn't rant in a subforum completely dedicated to ranting is...;X

CrimsomWolf
Nov 7, 2009, 05:58 PM
Not all things work out in life. Few do, actually.
But, the funny, and probably the best things about people is that we can move on.

If you want to stare off into sky and cry "The Horror, the Horror!" go ahead, but then you might get tad disappointed with life. And then, you'll probably get to do it all the time. And get nowhere.

EDIT:
@DreXxiN: Oh sure, everybody bitches every now and then, but there are limits. Especially if you overblown things out of proportion.

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 06:00 PM
^ Yeah I agree with that. It's pretty crappy to let every-day issues stay on your conscience.

My way of getting over some things is by thinking how bad other people have it. It actually usually helps, and I really enjoy my appreciation of life.

Leviathan
Nov 7, 2009, 06:07 PM
What matters to someone is RELATIVE to the individual, maybe YOU need to realize that.

You complain about SEGA being shitty, amongst other pointless things such as having a girlfriend and living in a shitty place.

Wow.

How about you go worry about something that matters, hmm?

I have no idea where I will be living at the start of next year [Lol,foreclosure], and guess what?

I'm okay with that.

If you flip a shit about something as minuscule as a fucking game, I have no idea how you will take it if you ever jump into a situation like mine.

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 06:12 PM
It's just a passion if his, guys. Cool down.

As stated previously, something drastic needs to happen to change someone's attitude on things.

Sometimes people can take real world issues just fine and bottle it, and then let it out on more miniscule matters, so that it may SEEM that's what is really bothering them, though it usually is not.

Sure, I have plenty of REAL WORLD issues of my own that I deal with just fine, but the strange thing is I never really ever rant about those, and logically think my way through them in a mature manner making everything okay.

But if I'm on s4league and I get lag killed by some guy who's torrenting and I walk through the ball and can't pick it up, I get pretty pissed!

I'm not saying it's directly related, I'm just throwing an example out there, and I feel kinda bad for Tet and while his bitching is repetitive and annoying, I know his feelings are hurt as well so I try to be mindful.

Retehi
Nov 7, 2009, 06:15 PM
It's just a passion if his, guys. Cool down..

Theres a difference between passion, and sounding like a little red-headed step child that just got told she couldn't have a pony for her birthday. People can show their passion without sounding like a foul mouthed, near deranged fanatic.

Passion is not obsession.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 7, 2009, 06:15 PM
Well, others feelings are hurt to.

I mean, if you were to be thrown out of your own house and see guy crying rivers over game, and how people ignore him, wouldn't you feel a little bit angry?

EDIT: Oh yeah, that defeatist attitude does kinda get to you. And when you point that out, and somebody goes "BUT WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING HUH!" and goes back to what he's been doing (which is more useless raging and crying how we ignore it) then don't you feel the urge to smack him down and shout "GET A GRIP FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" ?

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 06:19 PM
Well, others feelings are hurt to.

I mean, if you were to be thrown out of your own house and see guy crying rivers over game, and how people ignore him, wouldn't you feel a little bit angry?

Trust me, when people complain about little things, it REALLY frustrates me when I put them against some of my own problems, or other, more severe worldly problems..I just like to really try and see things from the opposing perspective. I'm not trying to side with him, I'm just attempting to understand him.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 7, 2009, 06:24 PM
We do too.

And we're trying to help him. But you can't help somebody who doesn't want it, and Tetsaru has so far amply demonstrated his unwillingness, to let go of such bullshit.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 7, 2009, 06:37 PM
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Left4Bread/neil_smile_sabian2fc0a50408d1453-1.jpg

I sense blood about to be spilled, the crowd is getting a little restless.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 7, 2009, 06:43 PM
I more wish he'd get that this is a fan site, not the official ones. We've tried the complaints, petitions and other garbage, doesn't work, so we stopped.

If you want to complain about a game, go complain to the company. Don't complain to the people who play it, or don't play it. They can't do anything about.

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 06:44 PM
You know, the sad thing is I originally thought that picture was Picard on drums.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 7, 2009, 06:46 PM
Dammit, drexxin.

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 06:49 PM
I know, I fucked up big time.

Tetsaru
Nov 7, 2009, 07:09 PM
I more wish he'd get that this is a fan site, not the official ones. We've tried the complaints, petitions and other garbage, doesn't work, so we stopped.

If you want to complain about a game, go complain to the company. Don't complain to the people who play it, or don't play it. They can't do anything about.

I told you, I've tried already. And you're right - it DOESN'T work. I'd have a helluva time trying to write a letter in Kanji anyway. Who else would you have me ask to try and improve the situation?

You know, the sad thing is I originally thought that picture was Picard on drums.

I lol'd. XD

@Retehi: Are passion and obsession really that different? It's like comparing justice and revenge - more or less, you're still getting the same outcome.

Kylie
Nov 7, 2009, 07:24 PM
People that are easily offended, judgmental people, and inconsiderate people.

I also don't like people that try to put me down and make their self look inferior.

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 07:30 PM
People that are easily offended, judgmental people, and inconsiderate people.

I also don't like people that try to put me down and make their self look inferior.

Don't you mean superior?

BIG OLAF
Nov 7, 2009, 07:41 PM
It seems as though the smoke has finally cleared......for now. Man, a few of you really let Tetsaru have it good this time around. I wonder if he was serious about deleting his account.

Rust
Nov 7, 2009, 07:49 PM
Alright, I've almost been in a wreck, too. So what? You can't avoid driving your entire life just because you've had a close call or two. I had a terrible fear of driving for years (from ages 15-18.). But, I got used to it slowly, and now it's second nature. Sure, I recessed back into a slightly-frightened state when someone almost T-boned me, but I got over that, too. Can't live in fear of something that's necessary to survive in today's world.

I gotta disagree with that.
I almost died when I fell head first in a stone staircase back when I was tree, and I don't climb up or down a single set of stairs anymore since then.
It's pretty inconvenient at times, but I got used to it.

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 08:01 PM
Man, if I was afraid of near death experiences, my life would be pretty boring consisting of idling in a small box.

Well, actually I'd find some way to get internet in said box.

Zero Revenge
Nov 7, 2009, 08:09 PM
There's no reason to be afraid of death, you could walk outside and get hit by a bus, or lightning would strike you.

Maybe that's because i've survived alot, that I have this sort of mentality.

Hit by a car when I was 3.
Badly broke my leg when I was 4 [to the point that my leg today is still fucked up].
Contracted & Survived Cancer by age 12.

That's enough trauma for one lifetime. So if anyone starts complaining here, it should be me.

tl;dr: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE CARES.

Tetsaru
Nov 7, 2009, 08:15 PM
Man, a few of you really let Tetsaru have it good this time around.

What's THAT supposed to mean? >_>

I wonder if he was serious about deleting his account.

Yes, at first I was, because I was tired of spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere, but I was informed that I can't, soooo... yeah. I don't intend on doing anything stupid to get myself banned, but if it comes down to people insulting and censoring my posts resulting in a ban, then so be it. I still want to see how PSU ends and the how other Phantasy Star games progress, so I'll stick around for now...

BIG OLAF
Nov 7, 2009, 08:17 PM
What's THAT supposed to mean? >_>

I just meant that people don't rail on you as bad as they just did earlier today. Usually it's just a "yeah, yeah, we know..." kind of response. This time, it was more along the lines of "SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALREADY!" (at least how I viewed it).

DreXxiN
Nov 7, 2009, 08:34 PM
That's enough trauma for one lifetime. So if anyone starts complaining here, it should be me.

My condolences to you, but damnit, this is exactly what I feared. I don't want this thread to steer in the direction of "Well my life is this bad, and you guys shouldn't complain because I had it so much worse!"

I'm not saying that was your intentions, but most of the time people think they have it worse than others is because the people that know how to cope with it generally just go on with their daily lives and don't post it on these forums.

The only time I ever really see fit for doing that is for advice, I don't understand the whole "bragging rights" for how much shit anyone has gone through. *rage*

Kylie
Nov 7, 2009, 08:50 PM
Don't you mean superior?
Nope. Because people that try to put me down end up looking inferior. *snap*

BIG OLAF
Nov 7, 2009, 08:58 PM
Nope. Because people that try to put me down end up looking inferior. *snap*

No one is superior/inferior to anyone else. We're all born equal, we'll all die equal. Just my two cents.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 7, 2009, 09:00 PM
Some are more equal than others.

Kylie
Nov 7, 2009, 09:06 PM
Don't you mean superior?

Some are more equal than others.:yes:

Life isn't fair. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Nov 7, 2009, 09:09 PM
Rather low thinking of yourself, ain't it?

DreXxiN
90% of the people for the most part have the capability to be equal. How well they use what they are given upon birth determines their success and prodigious value.

The other 10% are handicaps, have terminal diseases, are born with some kind of mental disorder, or are raised in such poverty that pursuing happiness is difficult beyond that of family love and compassion. I wouldn't call that equality.

BIG OLAF
Life isn't fair.

At the risk of annoying Drexxin further, I'm going to have to agree. Life sucks, for the most part. But, that's no excuse for looking down upon others, for everyone has problems, including terminal diseases, mental handicaps, and financial issues (poverty). Those are hardly reasons to consider those people "unequal". I, myself, have a mental disorder. Am I then unfit to be a human being?

Aorre
Nov 7, 2009, 10:30 PM
We should all be grateful that life isn't fair.

Volcompat321
Nov 7, 2009, 11:10 PM
If life was "fair" we would all be communists.

Also, just because someone lives in poverty, doesn't mean they are getting the shit end of the deal.
Someone with money, and the "high" life can have just as much a shit life as the next person.
I will say though, money helps with these problems.
You don't need money to make the best of what you have.
You don't need a mansion to make the best of what you were given.

I believe life isn't fair, it's obviously not.
For good reasons though.
I don't have a religion, but for all the religious people, poverty among other things, are just tests.
Pass the tests, and whatnot and God will love you?
:wacko:

Kylie
Nov 7, 2009, 11:23 PM
At the risk of annoying Drexxin further, I'm going to have to agree. Life sucks, for the most part. But, that's no excuse for looking down upon others, for everyone has problems, including terminal diseases, mental handicaps, and financial issues (poverty). Those are hardly reasons to consider those people "unequal". I, myself, have a mental disorder. Am I then unfit to be a human being?Your fatal mistake was taking me seriously, my dear.

That said, I will be around for your soul momentarily.

BIG OLAF
Nov 7, 2009, 11:30 PM
Your fatal mistake was taking me seriously, my dear.

That said, I will be around for your soul momentarily.

Sorry, I'm not good at telling when people are being serious or not (unless they use the :wacko: face). As for taking my soul: good luck. I have no idea where it is.

Libram
Nov 8, 2009, 12:05 AM
As for taking my soul: good luck. I have no idea where it is.

*burp* ^^;

Right now I'm hating my idiot coworker that decides she just NEEDS to the internet and just so happens to visit some less than secure sites. The computer I use for my job tomorrow is now infected with malware I was unable to wipe, so now this means I have to write everything by hand and get far less done than I want.

ANGST!!!

DreXxiN
Nov 8, 2009, 12:10 AM
*burp* ^^;

Right now I'm hating my idiot coworker that decides she just NEEDS to the internet and just so happens to visit some less than secure sites. The computer I use for my job tomorrow is now infected with malware I was unable to wipe, so now this means I have to write everything by hand and get far less done than I want.

ANGST!!!

You should get something called Deepfreeze; Wipes anything from your computer that was used after that day without administrator rights. ;P

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 01:12 AM
You should get something called Deepfreeze; Wipes anything from your computer that was used after that day without administrator rights. ;P

Apparently Mr. Freeze approves.
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/6702e28b.jpg
Also, 4,000 posts.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 9, 2009, 04:02 PM
Yes, at first I was, because I was tired of spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere, but I was informed that I can't, soooo... yeah. I don't intend on doing anything stupid to get myself banned, but if it comes down to people insulting and censoring my posts resulting in a ban, then so be it. I still want to see how PSU ends and the how other Phantasy Star games progress, so I'll stick around for now...

That's a joke, right?

Jesus, first you bitch about how all your rants are ignored etc, etc, and then how you will delete/try to get deleted/get banned and now you suddenly decide to "stick around"?

Either make up your mind and stick with it, or develop better methods of attention whoring grabbing.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 04:22 PM
Edits, when it wasn't called for.
People....stop being so sensitive.
(coincidentally, I'm not talking about the Outrider thing).

Sayara
Nov 9, 2009, 04:31 PM
Im sure they just do it to avoid any uncertainties between members. What could be cool with you might horribly anger someone else yakno

Outrider
Nov 9, 2009, 04:39 PM
Edits, when it wasn't called for.
People....stop being so sensitive.
(coincidentally, I'm not talking about the Outrider thing).

DIDN'T YOU KNOW PEOPLE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME PISSES ME OFF? GRARGH.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 04:43 PM
Im sure they just do it to avoid any uncertainties between members. What could be cool with you might horribly anger someone else yakno

Yea, I know.
It's also hard to tell there is sarcasm when typing, and not speaking. Sometimes.

DIDN'T YOU KNOW PEOPLE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME PISSES ME OFF? GRARGH.

Oh NO! :O
Then fine, it was about you, just not in the one you think it was? :o

Sayara
Nov 9, 2009, 04:54 PM
ITS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU ISNT IT OUTRIDER??!

twiggy011
Nov 9, 2009, 05:12 PM
annoying overplayed pop music is what makes me mad

Outrider
Nov 9, 2009, 05:47 PM
ITS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU ISNT IT OUTRIDER??!

NO IT ISN'T AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY PARENTS.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 06:53 PM
I just got a $60 moving violation ticket, for not turning my signal on, while turning into my god damned driveway.
I'm fighting this one.

BIG OLAF
Nov 9, 2009, 07:21 PM
I just got a $60 moving violation ticket, for not turning my signal on, while turning into my god damned driveway.
I'm fighting this one.

What are the odds of a cop being right behind you whilst you're pulling into your driveway? I honestly would have told him to fuck off, and to get off my property.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 07:27 PM
Yea, it's pretty much what I did.
I was giving him shit, and was like "you gotta be kidding...you are, right?".
He said "NO!"...then asked me for everything.
Not only am I pissed for having to deal with this, but it was kind of embarrassing for my neighbors being like..."OMFG COPS?!" and staring at me.

I raised my voice and said "I didn't put my blinker on while pulling into the driveway, it's okay!".
Then they just went back inside lol.
(Most of my neighbors are rednecks, and old people, other than my next door neighbor, the only next door one..She's a family friend).

BIG OLAF
Nov 9, 2009, 07:44 PM
I was giving him shit, and was like "you gotta be kidding...you are, right?".
He said "NO!"...then asked me for everything.

I wouldn't have even answered the guy. When he asked me for my license and registration, or whatever, I would've just laughed and walked into my house. What's he going to do? Break in?

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 07:47 PM
Well, if I refused to give him my license, and then proceeded to walk to my door, he would have taken that (any cop would) as a suspicion, and probably tackled me, put me in cuffs, searched the car, and then arrested me for resisting.
Though I cant say for sure.
I'm 100% fighting this. Viera courthouse, here I come!

BIG OLAF
Nov 9, 2009, 08:05 PM
...searched the car...

On the contrary (and not any people know this), he couldn't have. Police officers cannot search your vehicle without your permission. If a cop ever asks you if he/she can search your car, you can simply say "no", and they can't do anything about it. I've done it, myself.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 08:07 PM
They can if they have suspicions.
Though, I would have refused anyway.

BIG OLAF
Nov 9, 2009, 08:14 PM
They can if they have suspicions.

Not even then. They need either your verbal permission, or a warrant. They can't search your vehicle "on a hunch", no matter what (unless an illegal substance/drug or firearm is visible. If there's nothing visible, then they can't).

Nitro Vordex
Nov 9, 2009, 08:16 PM
Hi Outsider.

Sayara
Nov 9, 2009, 08:32 PM
NO IT ISN'T AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY PARENTS.

CRAWWWLLINN IN MY SKIIIN??

actually this stereotype/niche irritates me ironically!

Zarode
Nov 9, 2009, 08:42 PM
So, I bought Mike's Hard Lemonade thinking, "aw yea, good times."

Oops, I bought Mike's Harder Lemonade, which has a bit more alcohol in it. Son of a bitch, is it bad. Sigh. I'm pissed off at my lack of foresight. :cry:

Nitro Vordex
Nov 9, 2009, 09:50 PM
You could have saved money by mixing drinks.

Maybe.

Zarode
Nov 9, 2009, 11:16 PM
You are probably right.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 10, 2009, 02:48 AM
Our school vending machines continously refusing high-value, big coins. Which is bad, since most Czech coins are big. That's what happens when you buy things on promotions in former Soviet state.

I will refrain on this occasion from mentioning how quality of everything is generally shitty in Czech Republic.

Aorre
Nov 10, 2009, 03:33 PM
Aww, that's too bad. Prague is such a beautiful place. When I see Czech Republic I think of a big fairy tale village.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 10, 2009, 04:08 PM
You gotta be kidding me. The old town may look nice, but Prague is really hard to live in. Especially for foreigners.

VetroDrago
Nov 10, 2009, 09:27 PM
I love this thread because I laughed out loud a few times. I agree with some of the choices on here. I get angered by many things, but I'm changing my anger 'issues' around so I'll pick only one thing. Hmm, I was going to say most of the human race, but really it's most of the people in my country. I love everything foreign.

zfighter14
Nov 11, 2009, 11:17 AM
everything foreign? lol. what may that be? lol. what REALLY pisses me off is when your texting someone and they send just 1 word texts like k or yupp or yea.. c'mon peopl!! if you dont want to talk then say bye!!

BIG OLAF
Nov 11, 2009, 11:23 AM
what REALLY pisses me off is when your texting someone and they send just 1 word texts

I have an extension of this: When people use too many "..."'s in their messages. Oddly enough, my dad is extremely guilty of this. An example:

"lol........u r very observant........call you soon.......hahahaha.....xoxoxo"

Taken straight from the inbox of my phone. Drives me fucking nuts.

zfighter14
Nov 11, 2009, 11:31 AM
^ that i have to say drives me nuts too!! i have a friend that does that!

DreXxiN
Nov 11, 2009, 02:53 PM
Texting pisses me off as it is an inefficient method of communication compared to other alternatives..(unless of course, you are sneaking it at work or school I suppose.)

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Nov 11, 2009, 02:58 PM
The MTA. >_>

Volcompat321
Nov 11, 2009, 03:41 PM
Texting pisses me off as it is an inefficient method of communication compared to other alternatives..(unless of course, you are sneaking it at work or school I suppose.)

For me, texting is cheaper than talking on the phone, and it just takes a little more work.

My phone bill is this-
$120 (4 phones)-includes 2,000 minutes
$14 unlimited text/picture/data(internet).

Every minute over your 2,000 is $3.50.

So, if the family uses 2,000 minutes, and goes over by 500 minutes, that's $1,750.
I've used well over 12,000 texts a month on multiple occasions.
It's easier, and cheaper to have and use unlimited texts, if you go over the allowed minutes.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 11, 2009, 04:19 PM
I don't like talking on the phone, or texting either, but texting is cheaper.

What I do is, I have a prepaid phone. (Virgin Mobile)

$20 a month for unlimited texting + $10 for minutes, at 10 cents a minute.

It's a pretty good deal in my case, as I don't talk much and the majority of my friends text a lot.

zfighter14
Nov 11, 2009, 07:40 PM
i just text cause i hate talking on the phone.. unless its like my girlfriend or something. hate even talking on the phone with my friends

Delete
Nov 11, 2009, 08:00 PM
Assassin's Creed. Game Could of been way better. :disapprove:

Leviathan
Nov 11, 2009, 08:27 PM
I hate it when people do not go through with their word.

DreXxiN
Nov 11, 2009, 09:07 PM
I REAAALY hate how incompetent players on Aion are. From what I hear, it's even worse on WoW. How can random encounters on Aion be worse than players on WoW?

From what I've seen, it doesn't seem conceivable! I think since I came back from break, I'll just solo my way to cap..it'd honestly give me less headaches than relying on fucking groups.

Alnet
Nov 11, 2009, 09:48 PM
Housemates.

No matter who I end up staying with, they're always douchebags who tear the place apart, screw with the air conditioning, and never clean up after themselves. Last year, it was a couple of Brosephs who threw a party leaving no less than 6 fist-sized holes in the walls in the living room and the stairwell. And the crowning moment, someone vomited in my bathroom; that is to say, all over it. And like I said, they never clean up after themselves.

To their credit, they did know how to use a dishwasher, but not very well. I've lost a bowl and a glass thanks to them.

This year, I got an especially nice kind: the kind that likes to take anything in the refrigerator despite repeated (and with undeserving politeness) requests to STOP TAKING MY DRINKS, and who leave their laundry in the washer or dryer 3+ hours after they've used them, and will get mad if you move them to the side because you may have clothes to wash. Investment in a personal refrigerator was an idea whose time has come, and was extremely worth it, and laundry is done at the weekends at my parents' house (I go there on the weekends anyway, so why not). And for some reason, there is now a blue carpet stain right outside my bedroom door, and stains on the walls. I can understand if no one had a carpet cleaner, but you bastards can at least wipe it off the wall.

Fortunately, I am in my 4th year, so I'm almost home free. And who the hell keeps letting these children out into the world with absolutely no people skills? I guess that's why they put them out - the parents got tired of dealing with their sorry asses.

DreXxiN
Nov 11, 2009, 11:32 PM
I guess that's why they put them out - the parents got tired of dealing with their sorry asses.

Ironic.

Volcompat321
Nov 12, 2009, 12:54 AM
Fortunately, I am in my 4th year, so I'm almost home free. And who the hell keeps letting these children out into the world with absolutely no people skills? I guess that's why they put them out - the parents got tired of dealing with their sorry asses.

Because when people go to college, they assume they are free of responsibilities.
Unfortunately for the housemates, this happens all the time.
Best to go with a friend, but it's too late for that.

Kent
Nov 12, 2009, 02:57 AM
"Hardcore" gamers. Especially those that think they know anything at all about how the games industry works, and then talk condescendingly to people who actually make games for a living.

Gunslinger-08
Nov 12, 2009, 06:32 AM
Because when people go to college, they assume they are free of responsibilities.
Unfortunately for the housemates, this happens all the time.
Best to go with a friend, but it's too late for that.

That's half of what college is about: realizing that you're not free of responsibilities is part of the process and having to grow the fuck up, if you're interested in getting a degree for your trouble.

Luckily for me, my roommates haven't been of the douchebag variety. Instead I've gotten the type who practically live elsewhere, and the kind like my current roomie who rarely goes out and blasts Linkin Park, System of a Down, Godsmack, and Shinedown 24/7. :|

Far from perfect, but after hearing so many horror stories, I guess I don't really have any room to rant about my lot.

Outrider
Nov 12, 2009, 10:38 AM
Just to go back to the phone complaints: Holy crap - My girlfriend's sister racked up $2000 in text messaging costs.

http://www.vimby.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/angry_face.jpg
Teenagers!

Also, I was just writing about Call of Duty 4's Veteran difficulty level in Off-Topic, and just thinking about it has made me agitated.

amtalx
Nov 12, 2009, 11:44 AM
my current roomie who rarely goes out and blasts Linkin Park, System of a Down, Godsmack, and Shinedown 24/7.

If I had a roommate that did that, I wouldn't kill them, but I would certainly make them bleed a lot.

Delete
Nov 12, 2009, 12:07 PM
Getting kicked out of a Clan a while ago because I wasn't on enough. My reason was because I was working. There response was "Well, quit then" Even though it may of been sarcastic, I was pissed about that and soon they kicked me out even though I was a pretty darn good Player.

Outrider
Nov 12, 2009, 01:41 PM
Getting kicked out of a Clan a while ago because I wasn't on enough. My reason was because I was working. There response was "Well, quit then" Even though it may of been sarcastic, I was pissed about that and soon they kicked me out even though I was a pretty darn good Player.

I think your first mistake was joining a clan in the first place.

Rust
Nov 12, 2009, 01:48 PM
Especially if you had a job.

Kent
Nov 12, 2009, 02:48 PM
If I had a roommate that did that, I wouldn't kill them, but I would certainly make them bleed a lot.
And then let them recover from it, so you could do it again?

Gunslinger-08
Nov 12, 2009, 07:57 PM

There have been nights where I've come VERY close to it...

Leviathan
Nov 12, 2009, 08:40 PM
I hate that my dad is mad at me fore working and going to school.

I work 20 hours a week, and I manage to still get a GPA of 94+

I mean if I can hold that up [And I have been.], then why can't I work?._.

Delete
Nov 12, 2009, 08:57 PM
I think your first mistake was joining a clan in the first place.

I can't help it if I'm super good at a game and want to join other good players :wacko:
If you've played FPS's, you'd know no matter how good you play, if your team sucks, your probably not gonna win. Plus I was already in a clan before I started working, I wouldn't be dumb enough to join a clan right after I got a job.

Especially if you had a job.

Same as above.

Firocket1690
Nov 13, 2009, 12:51 AM
I went to 4 gamestops, a best buy, a toys r us, and hit a last gamestop at 6pm.

At the last gamestop, I had to tell the guy "hey. it's phantasy, with a PH."
last copy.

Mike
Nov 13, 2009, 01:33 AM
I work 20 hours a week, and I manage to still get a GPA of 94+

Don't GPAs work on a scale of 0 to 4 (or 5), not averages?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 13, 2009, 01:49 AM
Hangout threads in gameplay forums.

Nothing wrong with hangout threads in general, I guess I'm a part of some.

"Not quite a thread, more like a post." But not "things that piss me off ARGHARGLE"

-

V-Pat's cops must have had a quota they didn't fill yet and were down to the last bean counting minute there.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 02:24 AM
Eh, even if they did, it wont count.
I already made a court date to fight it.
It's scheduled for November 30th.
I will win.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 02:26 AM
My school counted 0-4.0. (extra college credits on top of your HS credits would get you a 4.2).

Outrider
Nov 13, 2009, 10:40 AM
Eh, even if they did, it wont count.
I already made a court date to fight it.
It's scheduled for November 30th.
I will win.

Actually, they might just reduce the fee. Still, you never know.

And yeah, laughing in a cop's face and walking away from him when he's trying to give you a ticket is one of the dumbest things you could do in that kind of situation. I strongly suggest you don't do anything like that.

Also, yes, a police officer can enter the house to apprehend you if you're walking away from them. It's not like they're Joss Whedon-style vampires or something. However, if they don't have probable cause, they can't enter.

Outrider
Nov 13, 2009, 10:42 AM

She's just so smart that they broke the scale and gave her a 94.

Leviathan
Nov 13, 2009, 02:32 PM

94 on a 100 scale. They don't tell us on a 5 point scale. >>
Which would make me an awesome 3.8. :>!!

Ker-pow.
And I laughed a little too hard at that.

Gunslinger-08
Nov 13, 2009, 03:34 PM
People who decide not to try/buy a game because the graphics aren't amazing.

DreXxiN
Nov 13, 2009, 03:58 PM
People who decide not to try/buy a game because the graphics aren't amazing.

vcdxsjfklsa;jfkdsa;fjdksa;fjdksafdsa

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 08:24 PM
im too lazy to make a new thread and plus it seems like whatever i do it gets shut down in like an hour.

anyway . i thought this was the rant place. you know. where i can express myself. i never said anything wrong. well looks like ill just sit in the corner and hug myself.

DreXxiN
Nov 13, 2009, 09:59 PM
My brother went after my mom with a knife back at her place today and I have to step in. Ah, my dear family.

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 10:08 PM
oh . im so sorry drex

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 13, 2009, 10:53 PM
anyway . i thought this was the rant place. you know. where i can express myself. i never said anything wrong.
Did I say anything wrong?

Can I rant too?

Did I mention your's specifically?

Vain... baby.

doo doo doo doo doo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li9XW0Jz8WU&feature=related

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 11:00 PM
what? i wasnt talking to .

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 13, 2009, 11:04 PM
Like 90 extra credit, besides the curriculum, required and averaged classes.

As goes sometimes the college foosball [sic] player's story of getting that 5.0, due to extra classes, I've heard once or twice despite not watching really any of that football.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 11:49 PM
Infractions, they suck.
I don't think I deserved my last one, eh, what can ya do?

Gunslinger-08
Nov 15, 2009, 07:01 AM
vcdxsjfklsa;jfkdsa;fjdksa;fjdksafdsa

Quite! :wacko:

Mute City
Nov 15, 2009, 11:58 AM
People who type "should/would/could of" instead of "should/would/could have".

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 15, 2009, 06:07 PM
The vast majority of my friends are all married/getting married and now I'm constantly gettin nailed with the constant question "When are you gonna get a girlfriend/settle down/find a woman/etc?". I tell em never because I'm sick of this whole dating nonsense and it's just a buncha mushy bull shit and my time is better spent doing something else. URGH! Lay off god damnit! No means no!

Volcompat321
Nov 15, 2009, 06:45 PM
The vast majority of my friends are all married/getting married and now I'm constantly gettin nailed with the constant question "When are you gonna get a girlfriend/settle down/find a woman/etc?". I tell em never because I'm sick of this whole dating nonsense and it's just a buncha mushy bull shit and my time is better spent doing something else. URGH! Lay off god damnit! No means no!

Eh, it's not bullshit man.
I don't know about you, but I like to have someone to sit down and talk to.
Cuddle during movies, hold hands while you walk and so on.
It's a great feeling.

Though, I'm not trying to convince you.
I'm just saying.
Just tell your friends to lay off, and tell them you'll get married when you fucking want to.

I have this same problem though. But with everyone having babies instead of getting married.
Literally at least half the people I know, did know from school, or know, but rarely talk to, are having babies, or did have a baby/ies.
It's ridiculous.
IMO 15-22 is too young to have a baby.
You gotta get out there and live a little before you have to constantly take care of a child.
Anyway Seya, good luck!

Nitro Vordex
Nov 15, 2009, 07:57 PM
I guess some people don't realize that others can choose to, ya know, not have a relationship.

Rust
Nov 15, 2009, 09:11 PM
Eh, it's not bullshit man.
I don't know about you, but I like to have someone to sit down and talk to.
Cuddle during movies, hold hands while you walk and so on.
It's a great feeling.

That might sound weird to you, but some people (like me) are actually enjoying being on their own, much more than having a "special someone", if I dare use that term.
For the talk and sit part, I have friends. For the cuddling during movies and holding hands part, well, I always found that shallow and unsignificant (and what's the point going to a movie if you get distracted from the screen every 10 seconds?). *shrugs*

Volcompat321
Nov 15, 2009, 09:26 PM
No, I don't find it weird, I just find it weird that people would want to be alone their whole life.
I understand that when things happen, it's best to not have a relationship and whatnot.

Cuddling doesn't usually distract anyone from a movie, unless you have ADHD or something lol.

Zarode
Nov 15, 2009, 09:34 PM
Everyone is different. It's best to mind your own business, least you wanna come off annoying.

If someone wants to be alone, give 'em their space.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 15, 2009, 09:39 PM
Or are horny or something.

I 'unno. I guess constant pressure from family and friends have turned me into the "Devil Advocate" of dating (why have a candlelit dinner at a fancy resturant when you could go out to a movie, have a nice steak dinner, fall asleep on the couch, and wake up the next morning to the wonderful thing that is Pop Tarts all the while listening to your favorite band?). Besides, all relationships are based around who makes the most money and who is cuter. Sorry kids, but the harsh reality is the girl will go for the guy with the bigger "gun" and the dudes the chick with the bigger rack.

God I just had more questions thrown at me AGAIN today...mehhhh...

Leviathan
Nov 15, 2009, 10:08 PM
Besides, all relationships are based around who makes the most money and who is cuter. Sorry kids, but the harsh reality is the girl will go for the guy with the bigger "gun" and the dudes the chick with the bigger rack.

This will applies if you are under the age of 25.

Not everyone is like that, if anything you just sound jaded.

Gunslinger-08
Nov 15, 2009, 10:08 PM
Besides, all relationships are based around who makes the most money and who is cuter. Sorry kids, but the harsh reality is the girl will go for the guy with the bigger "gun" and the dudes the chick with the bigger rack.

I beg to differ. While appearances can create interest in forming a relationship, relationships based on those kinds of attractions don't last. The fact that lasting, strong relationships have existed and do exist shows that relationships can be built on less primal things than physical attraction and appeal.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with not being interested in relationships. You certainly have a lot more free time when you're not in one, and you usually have more money to spend on yourself.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 15, 2009, 10:22 PM
I really can't be the only one who wants a girl with a bigger brain and not a bigger chest.

Or can I?

Volcompat321
Nov 15, 2009, 10:24 PM
This will applies if you are under the age of 25.

Not everyone is like that, if anything you just sound jaded.

I agree.
People, life isn't like it is in the movies.

I'm not going to say it's all about confidence, or that if you act a certain way, you will get the girl of your dreams, but I will say be yourself, girls appreciate that more than anything.
Chances are if the girl is that obsessed about how someone looks, she's not ready for a grown-up relationship.

I really can't be the only one who wants a girl with a bigger brain and not a bigger chest.

Or can I?

You're not the only one.
Though, if a girl is stupid, and I like her, I accept it.
9 times out of 10, girls aren't as stupid as they make it out to be.
Just have to let them be their selves around you, and make them comfortable.

The same thing can be said with guys.
If you treat them like they are stupid, they will act stupid.
Treat them like they are sexy, they will act sexy.
Tell them they are smart, and they will try to be smart.
Nitro, you shouldn't not go out with a girl because she's stupid. If you like her, you should try to help her learn.

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 10:33 PM
Nobody tell anyone the truth about relationships. It's amusing seeing the theories people come up with.

Volcompat321
Nov 15, 2009, 10:45 PM
Nobody tell anyone the truth about relationships. It's amusing seeing the theories people come up with.

Isn't it

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2009, 10:51 PM
Syamemaru, I kind of agree with the whole "dating thing" you mentioned on the previous page, though for different reasons. Now,I've never been on a date, and probably won't anytime in the foreseeable future (and don't care).

I watched a special on Discovery Channel a couple months ago about sex/relationships, and they did a study on what a certain group of volunteer women found "more attractive": a guy with a shoddy ol' lemon of a car, or another guy with a fancy Mercedes. Sadly, every woman in the study went right to the Mercedes owner.

According to the scientists that did the study, females are "naturally" attracted to the "Alpha Males" (guys with more money/nicer stuff). I don't want to believe that, but I'm starting to wonder.

Meh, no matter what's true and what's not, I think I'm going to stay out of the "Love Scene" for as long as I possibly can in my lifetime. It's all too complicated, and doesn't seem worth it. Funny thing is, I used to long for that "special someone", but seeing as I'm hopeless in that department, I've since given up, and am willing to live alone my whole life. Some people like it better that way, like Rust said. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 11:08 PM
The whole "I'm not trying to get in a relationship" excuse doesn't make sense to me. I enjoy being single OR in a couple, it's whatever happens. It almost feels like you guys have this ideology that you have to TRY to earn these things. You don't.

If it's meant to be, it'll naturally come.

Also, a person with a shoddy car and a guy with a nice car, nothing is known about their personality. Awesome test!

I guess if there's a big breasted chick with fantastic curves and gorgeous hair that's very cleansly that I don't know a damn thing about versus a dirty chick with no sense of style that appears very emo and unshapely that I don't know a damn thing about, it's a HUGE surprise that'd I'd take more of an initial attraction to the first, right?

This is such denial. It's as if some people think that EVERYTHING isn't based on first impressions. You don't have to be a hot movie stud to get an "ideal" girlfriend. That's like going to a job interview in raggedy jeans with a white muscle shirt on and claiming it's unfortunate that they give the guy with a suit and groomed hair an initial better shot at the job. C'mon!

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2009, 11:16 PM
The whole "I'm not trying to get in a relationship" excuse doesn't make sense to me. I enjoy being single OR in a couple, it's whatever happens. It almost feels like you guys have this ideology that you have to TRY to earn these things. You don't.

If it's meant to be, it'll naturally come.

I don't entirely agree with that, but I'm not saying you're wrong. I've just never seen the whole "it'll happen naturally" thing as plausible. What about someone who can't function correctly in society? Someone that can barely speak to another person? How does it "naturally come" to someone like that?

Once again: not saying you're incorrect, Drex; it's just that I just don't see that option for everyone.

Also, a person with a shoddy car and a guy with a nice car, nothing is known about their personality. Awesome test!

I guess if there's a big breasted chick with fantastic curves and gorgeous hair that's very cleansly that I don't know a damn thing about versus a dirty chick with no sense of style that appears very emo and unshapely that I don't know a damn thing about, it's a HUGE surprise that'd I'd take more of an initial attraction to the first, right?

Hey, I didn't organize the study; I just watched the program. But, yes, I agree: it was a stupid set-up.

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 11:19 PM
I'm just saying it's not a plausible test to put a finger on the way society acts. Anyone who buys into that test is rather shallow, in my opinion.

I don't entirely agree with that, but I'm not saying you're wrong. I've just never seen the whole "it'll happen naturally" thing as plausible. What about someone who can't function correctly in society? How does it "naturally come" to someone like that?

Ok, let me make myself clear because I might get flamed if people don't understand this: I'm not saying life is equal for everyone. A lot of things don't "Naturally come" to the disabled, which is unfortunate and unfair. But what I'm trying to say is that the comparisons made in the study that was broadcasted are things that come into effect everywhere, not just in relationships. So being that it's not specifically associated with relationships, I just don't really understand why it was brought up.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 15, 2009, 11:21 PM
It's all about instict anyways. To put my cards out on the table, yea I am the most jaded person about dating. When I see a comedy go into "Romance Mode" I cringe like vampires cringe during sunlight hours. If I see a couple sharing a drink while holding each others hands I gag. Yes folks love makes me want to vomit. I'm glad I'm single. This means I can act how I want, do what I want, buy what I want, and satisfy whatever boredom I have. Sadly I won't get into the act of doing a little "backdoor plumbing" or "Carpenter Work" (if you catch my drift) with a significant other. But, like a wise man once said "Oh well, guess your shit outta luck there kid!". And that my friends, is why friends don't let friends drive while they're heads are in the clouds.

Now if you excuse me, I've got an excorcist to call. Apparently I've got a little problem with one of my "residents". Seems being killed in a war and unable to see his fiancee for the last time makes him all clingy. God what a pain in the ass...

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 11:23 PM
^ Good for you, and I'm glad you're happy with that lifestyle!

I'm pretty much indifferent about everything, so I don't care what my marital status is. I have no problems with people being happy being single, but the reasoning for some of it is just absolutely absurd at times.

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2009, 11:36 PM
Ok, let me make myself clear because I might get flamed if people don't understand this: I'm not saying life is equal for everyone. A lot of things don't "Naturally come" to the disabled, which is unfortunate and unfair.

Ain't that the truth. Oh, well. Like I said: I'm pretty much giving up for now (and probably for a good chunk of my life). I need to focus on other things as it stands right now, seeing as I just got my first job, and need to put all my concentration on keeping it.

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 11:38 PM
Ain't that the truth. Oh, well. Like I said: I'm pretty much giving up for now (and probably for a good chunk of my life). I need to focus on other things as it stands right now, seeing as I just got my first job, and need to put all my concentration on keeping it.

For sure, man. Best of luck. Stuff like that should never be rushed. If you ever feel that, instinctually, relationships are the LAST thing you should worry about, then you are probably right, otherwise it would go to hell anyway.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 15, 2009, 11:39 PM
Yep! Ya gotta respect someone with they're lifestyle choices! I'm not a baby factory for Christ's sake!

Well to get back on topic, you know what pisses me off aside from previously mentioned? Cereal is too damn expensive! I mean, I freakin love Cinnimon Toast Crunch! Lower it a dollar at least, Jesus!

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 11:42 PM
Yep! Ya gotta respect someone with they're lifestyle choices! I'm not a baby factory for Christ's sake!

Well to get back on topic, you know what pisses me off aside from previously mentioned? Cereal is too damn expensive! I mean, I freakin love Cinnimon Toast Crunch! Lower it a dollar at least, Jesus!

I'm not a baby factory either; gotta love protection!

*Ahem* Anyway. I have a non-profit dollar store around here that sells a box of uber-generic Cinnamon Toast Crunch that is actually pretty damn comparative to the real thing for..you guessed it, a buck. =P

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 15, 2009, 11:43 PM
I miss my dollar store. They sold a wide variety of Arizona cans for a straight up buck. Got run out because the landlord was a greedy fuck. They were so nice too...

Nitro Vordex
Nov 15, 2009, 11:46 PM
Um, Arizona teas and stuff are usually sold for a dollar anywhere.

DreXxiN
Nov 15, 2009, 11:46 PM
Oh my God...those Arizona cans are AWESOME.

I love the Fruit Punch and variety of tea ones. I can't believe those huge things are a dollar. XD

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2009, 11:49 PM
Well to get back on topic, you know what pisses me off aside from previously mentioned? Cereal is too damn expensive! I mean, I freakin love Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Lower it a dollar at least, Jesus!

That reminds me of what I originally came into this topic for as well:

You know what pisses me off? People that constantly text, like, three or four people at once, and feel the need to share what their text conversation(s) consists of.

I just wanted to watch the football game, but one of my brother's friends was just extremely loud, annoying, and she was doing what I just mentioned about texting.

On a related note, something else that pisses me off: when people who don't know me try and make a joke about me. The aforementioned woman that accompanied my brother and I to the bar looked at me, and asked: "So how old are you? 12?". Normally, I wouldn't have minded, but I didn't even know the bitch. I wanted to fucking punch her in the face. If I don't know you, don't try and be "cute" or "funny" with me.

/RAGE

Nitro Vordex
Nov 15, 2009, 11:51 PM
Oh my God...those Arizona cans are AWESOME.

I love the Fruit Punch and variety of tea ones. I can't believe those huge things are a dollar. XD
I've been drinking their Southern style Tea recently.

SO GOOD. @o@

Delete
Nov 16, 2009, 12:20 AM
http://www.nndb.com/people/715/000022649/ben-affleck.jpg

In the words of weird Al, Do I even need a reason?

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 12:22 AM
http://www.nndb.com/people/715/000022649/ben-affleck.jpg

In the words of weird Al, Do I even need a reason?

YOU A WHITE DUDE, SO YOU BEN AFFLECK.

You messed up your image tags, though maybe by the time I post this you'll have fixed it.

OHLOOKATTHAT

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 16, 2009, 12:35 AM
I know they are a buck but I'm talkin no sales tax. They even had the Iced Tea/Lemonade Robert Palmer stuff. THAT is delicious. Along with some other weird Green Tea flavors I only tried once. Oh and the Bawls energy drink which didn't taste so bad. Gotta love the bottles for it though.

Delete
Nov 16, 2009, 12:42 AM
YOU A WHITE DUDE, SO YOU BEN AFFLECK.

You messed up your image tags, though maybe by the time I post this you'll have fixed it.

OHLOOKATTHAT

Lol, yeah, I forgot the little slash lol but I tried to get it before anyone noticed and called me a noob.

BIG OLAF
Nov 16, 2009, 12:56 AM
They even had the Iced Tea/Lemonade Robert Palmer stuff.

You must mean an Arnold Palmer, and yes, those are amazing. I had no clue what the hell an Arnold Palmer was (I knew he was a famous golfer, but I didn't no the drink), until my brother forced me to drink one. Damn, was it good. Does Arizona Tea make an Arnold Palmer version of their product?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 16, 2009, 01:04 AM
You must mean an Arnold Palmer, and yes, those are amazing. I had no clue what the hell an Arnold Palmer was (I knew he was a famous golfer, but I didn't no the drink), until my brother forced me to drink one. Damn, was it good. Does Arizona Tea make an Arnold Palmer version of their product?

I think so.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 01:21 AM
I don't like any tea. ...:o right? lol
Though I do love those fruit punch/watermelon flavored big cans.

Recently, I find myself drinking a lot of the "Simply Lemonade" and "Simply Orange Juice".

I seriously drink a gallon of orange juice, and apple juice every 2 days, 3 if I take my time.

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 01:23 AM
Those "Simply" brands are awesome, but expensive. They also mix really well with alcoholic beverages.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 01:28 AM
I agree.
Actually, I found a Walmart (Grocery, not Supercenter) that sells them for $2.00 instead of the normal $3.90 or whatever they normally are.
A $2 I'm willing to spend.
The expiration date wasn't past or anything, so I thought it was a damn good deal.

BIG OLAF
Nov 16, 2009, 01:30 AM
Am I the only person here who likes Limeade? I think it's leaps and bounds better than Lemonade. I can finish a whole jug of Simply Limeade in less than a day, though if I do, my dad gets pretty pissed at me.

SirTopps
Nov 16, 2009, 01:37 AM
i have limeaid in my fridge right now.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 01:41 AM
Am I the only person here who likes Limeade? I think it's leaps and bounds better than Lemonade. I can finish a whole jug of Simply Limeade in less than a day, though if I do, my dad gets pretty pissed at me.
I love limeade.
Also, I buy my own stuff, so my mom doesn't get mad I eat it up, or drink it lol.
I got used to buying my own stuff from when I lived by myself.
Just never changed back.

i have limeaid in my fridge right now.

Me too!

EDIT: Olaf, if you have 2 bucks, and a car, go to Beachside Walmart to get the "Simply" products for $2!!!
Do it! :P

Delete
Nov 16, 2009, 01:56 AM
^Omg, I'm so gonna take a pic right now at the stack of "Simply Lemonade" bottles in my room.

Oh well, link doesn't work when I put it up, not sure why. Just click on my myspace below and view my pics and you'll see it lol.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 01:58 AM
Hahahaha do it!

^Omg, I'm so gonna take a pic right now at the stack of "Simply Lemonade" bottles in my room.

Oh well, link doesn't work when I put it up, not sure why. Just click on my myspace below and view my pics and you'll see it lol.

Looks like my room.
My phone broke, so I cant take pictures anymore, but if I had a camera phone I would show you the....15 bottles I have sitting in a trash bag in my room lol.

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2009, 04:43 AM
Getting back on the subject of dating/relationships...

I fucking HATE being alone. I have no siblings (shitload of cousins though, lol), and have always had a reputation for being that smart, yet quiet, nerdy kid in school. I have several close friends, along with many other not-so-close friends/acquaintances, but hardly any of them are girls because there just aren't any girls around where I live that are into the same things I am... the gaming community, although not so much nowadays, is still dominantly male.

Now, here I am, back at home with my folks, unemployed and withdrawn from college after going through 6 years or so of trying out three different majors I thought I would enjoy (computer science, graphic design, and finally, music composition) and not liking any of them, mostly due to bad teachers and the cumulative workload I had on top of band obligations for one of my scholarships. I never can get any practice in towards earning my driver's license to actually go out and meet girls outside of my shithole redneck town because 1 - my mom is a teacher and is at work most of the day, 2 - my dad is stuck in bed and/or being lazy because "he doesn't feel good" due to cumulative health problems, and 3 - due to my depression symptoms, my Circadian rhythm goes haywire, and often keeps me from being up at the same times my parents are free, hence me typing this post after 3 AM. To make matters worse, I doubt my parents have even scheduled a doctor's appointment for me to even get me on some new medication (my previous one made me gain about 30 pounds, which I have yet to get off... and that was about 2 years ago) because of the above reasons. On top of that, the locks on BOTH my parents' vehicles are starting to fuck up to where certain doors won't open without some pain-in-the-ass fanangling, which only makes me more paranoid that something else'll break down - something more VITAL - while I'm trying to practice driving. Hell, the main reason why my dad feels so bad all the time was because HE WAS IN A FUCKING CAR ACCIDENT WITH ONE OF THE SAME VEHICLES WE STILL USE.

"Well, why not try looking for wimmenz on teh internetz, Tetsaru?"

I've made lots of friends over the internet, but when it comes to finding a girl I can love and settle down with, I'd much rather be able to actually SPEND TIME with her and strengthen the relationship. My best friend has a long-distance relationship with a girl in Japan he met over the internet, and although they seem to be on good terms with each other, he always tells me that he feels like "a dog chained up, at the end of his leash" because he can't actually be there for her, to love/spend time with/protect her, especially seeing how her father seems to be very strict and works her to death at his own business... And yes, I've tried asking if she had any single friends, turns out most of them either already have bf's, or are lesbians. Typical... :disapprove:

And sorry, I have to say this, I don't care what you guys think: I LOVE big boobs on girls (not fake ones though, and I can usually tell, lol), ever since I can remember... and really, is that a bad thing? Not only do lots of other guys love em, but hell, even animals can exhibit similar preferences when looking for a mate: female peacocks tend to go for the males with the largest tail feathers not only because they're beautiful, but because it tells them that he's strong enough to carry them around, and that's good genetics for making babies, lol. Personally, I think large breasts on girls is a sign of strength, fertility, and motherliness... not to mention they look great when she moves, but feel even better when she hugs you... <3

Anyway, that's what I'm having to deal with right now. It just feels like my life's at a dead end right now, and I'm just spinning my wheels... ;_; I guess this would qualify as a mid-mid-life crisis...? Anyone else feel the same, or would have advice for me?

SirTopps
Nov 16, 2009, 04:51 AM
i feel ya. i pretty much am in the same spot. all i can say is youre not alone. but trust me. im not one to give advice.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 04:54 AM
Tetsaru, I feel ya on the "dead end" thing.
I feel the same.
I haven't been to college, I don't have a career, and I don't have a steady relationship.

I'd love to be in school, but I procrastinate a lot.
Though I don't have "bad luck" with women, it's not awesome being broke and trying to have a girlfriend.

To the big boobs thing; well, it's your preference.
I don't pick out the chicks with the large or small breasts.
I wouldn't call myself more of the type of person that doesn't look at them, because I do.
But I just talk to the girl I'm interested in no matter her size.
I prefer smaller women, not too tall or short, and not horribly skinny, but not fat. (two big people don't look good together lol).
I'm not fat, but I'm built big, and that just doesn't look right.
That's not to say I wouldn't go out with a fat chick, or a super skinny chick.

What I'm asking, is, are you setting your limits to big chest, and hot?
Or are you just going out there looking for a girl that would like you, no matter how she looks, as long as you're attracted to her?

Tet, the only solution is to move to Alaska with me.
Start fresh, and find some hot Eskimo!

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 05:03 AM
I had to comfort my ex who's mom was bleeding internally from the day, then the next day rush to my mom's house to stop my mentally deranged little brother from stabbing her with a knife.

I Also got another bill for an Xray way back in July, have had migraines about every single day this week, and today I have to sit in certain positions so that when I breathe in fully, it doesn't feel like my lungs are being punctured.

I am actually feeling very appreciative this week because I had another breathing treatment at the clinic and can now take full breaths again and only have to use an inhaler every 4 hours to do regular every day normal physical activity.

My sisters are not getting enough hours of where they work (even though they went to school for it) since my city is falling apart, practically, so on my birthday I'll be losing my room and all sense of privacy and my family will have to share rooms.

Also, my grandmother is losing the will to live and has been hospitalized twice this month, someone who was a big influence on me in some ways and understood me more than most of my mom's side. I help my stepdad with everything he does because he's completely disabled and can't control the outbursts of my little brother, who can no longer see a social worker due to lack of funds.

My stepmother has breast cancer, and doesn't make enough to cover the house mortgage alone let alone pay off the tens of thousands of dollars in debt she is for the treatment.

This is all pretty stressful to me, but you know what? I Just keep on truckin'. I almost always keep it to myself, too..but since you think you are in a mid-life crisis, I just thought I'd show you that a lot of us have our problems too, we just learn to handle them and keep on going with our lives, trying to reap the benefits and enjoyment that we can.

I wake up and think it's a good day if I can go through it without breathing difficulty.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 05:09 AM
DreX, that's sad to hear.
Keep on keepin' on man.

Don't stress over it too much, it causes problems within the family.

This is why I'm not happy in my life.
Americans, in such situations as DreX, and many many others these days and people have the feeling they need to give to other countries.
I'm not saying those people shouldn't, but let's take care of our people first, huh?

I don't want to sound very rude in any way, but hearing that makes me so sad.
I feel like I'm not doing enough with my life, and when I hear things like this, it makes me realize that my life isn't bad at all.
My family has money(not a lot, but very comfortable), we have no family diseases, disabilities, or financial problems, and all I can think about is how bored I am of life.

I want to do something for people like you DreX, but I don't know how.
I don't know how to make anything better, and it makes me feel like shit.

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 05:16 AM
It's not your job, Volc. And don't worry about it, I'm strong. I usually keep things like this to myself in case people ask. You know what? I'm in a fairly good mood, I know how to deal with this stuff.

I just don't want people like Tetsaru to think that's a "mid-life Crisis". People shouldn't lose hope, and realise there are bigger things in the picture out there.

Sure, I have trouble breathing, my brothers have violent mental disabilities, and I overall haven't grown up in the best setting of all time. I've had things happen in my childhood that I'd rather not go back to.

But you know what?

The hardships are only things for me to fight through. I work out more, I try to help people more that are having hard times. I'm a more supportive and nice person. The more difficult things are and the more obstacles there are to clear, the better outcome oppurtunites.

I am by no means a perfect person, and I have a lot to learn. But you know what? I'll be damned if I let the events in my life and my own personal "disabilities" keep me from being what I can be. I am optimistic and only look at these things as a means of being a stronger human being, I'm not going to sit around and mope about it.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 05:21 AM
That's a great attitude to have.
It's nice to know that you aren't letting that get in your way.

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 05:22 AM
That's a great attitude to have.
It's nice to know that you aren't letting that get in your way.

I am Goku.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 05:23 AM
So I heard.
Well if that's the case, grats man.
:P

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 05:24 AM
So I heard.
Well if that's the case, grats man.
:P

I try.

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2009, 05:25 AM
Wow Drex, hate to hear that, man. ;_; My dad suffers from asthma and migraines... I had asthma when I was a kid, but I guess I grew out of it, luckily, but I have horrible nasal/sinus allergies, so I can relate a little bit. It sucks when you have drainage/snot-nose so bad that it makes your saliva feel like molasses... >_<

I don't know how to make anything better, and it makes me feel like shit.

To me, this is one of the worst feelings in the world - not being able to do anything to help the situation. It makes me furious when I know I don't have the power to set things straight... >_<

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 05:27 AM
To me, this is one of the worst feelings in the world - not being able to do anything to help the situation. It makes me furious when I know I don't have the power to set things straight... >_<

Yea, I like being in control, but not any type of control freak or anything.
But knowing you cant do a damn thing, just isn't good.

So, Tet, you moving to Alaska with me? :wacko:

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 05:28 AM
To me, this is one of the worst feelings in the world - not being able to do anything to help the situation. It makes me furious when I know I don't have the power to set things straight... >_< Totally agree. Oh man, does it get to me. If anything, this hurts me a lot more than my own problems, I hate seeing people in pain.

I may not seem like the most sensitive guy, but I love my friends and people I care for, and I would do ANYTHING for them.

Oh and yeah Tets, allergies suck hard. Part of the reason my asthma attacks trigger are allergy related reasons. I'm hopefully getting another allergy shot sometime soon; I got an allergy test for 11 things last week and all 11 came out positive. That day sure felt good! :lol:

Tetsaru
Nov 16, 2009, 06:22 AM
Yea, I like being in control, but not any type of control freak or anything.
But knowing you cant do a damn thing, just isn't good.

So, Tet, you moving to Alaska with me? :wacko:

Lol, I tend to be a big control freak... being an Aquarius, it's "supposedly" in my nature. Might also explain why I've been a loner most of my life... I'm not too big on astrology, but I find a lot of it to be intriguingly accurate...

And wtf, Alaska?? Not sure if you were just pulling my chain, but if not, why are you going there, lol? I thought you lived in Florida... Alaska would be too damn cold, and Sarah Palin just freaks me the fuck out. o_o; If I do any moving away, it'd have to be to a nice sunny beach with the soothing waves of crystal-clear water and bikini-clad women everywhere. :wacko: Man, I miss going to Gulf Shores as a kid during summer break with my uncle's side of the family...

Oh and yeah Tets, allergies suck hard. Part of the reason my asthma attacks trigger are allergy related reasons. I'm hopefully getting another allergy shot sometime soon; I got an allergy test for 11 things last week and all 11 came out positive. That day sure felt good! :lol:

My folks once suggested that I try getting allergy tested, but I'm trypanophobic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_needles), so along with me most likely sneezing my head off, it'd be torture for me... >_< I'll stick to popping Allegra D's, thanks.

Volcompat321
Nov 16, 2009, 06:30 AM
Lol, I tend to be a big control freak... being an Aquarius, it's "supposedly" in my nature. Might also explain why I've been a loner most of my life... I'm not too big on astrology, but I find a lot of it to be intriguingly accurate...

And wtf, Alaska?? Not sure if you were just pulling my chain, but if not, why are you going there, lol? I thought you lived in Florida... Alaska would be too damn cold, and Sarah Palin just freaks me the fuck out. o_o; If I do any moving away, it'd have to be to a nice sunny beach with the soothing waves of crystal-clear water and bikini-clad women everywhere. :wacko: Man, I miss going to Gulf Shores as a kid during summer break with my uncle's side of the family...

I'm originally from Boston, so I love the cold.
I've lived here for more than half my life now, but...I've hated it ever since.

Sarah Palin freaks me out also, but not enough to not want to move there.
I love the cold, and I hate the heat.
(Remember, when a lady is cold, she will cuddle :P)
Also, on top of the heat, Florida has nothing to offer me.
I feel like this place is for rich old people.
(yea, the beaches are nice, but too over crowded, and the ladies are a sight).

The ladies aren't the same down here though.
They are hot, and they know it, which is the bad part.
I cant say it's the same for all women, but it's pretty damn accurate.

DreXxiN
Nov 16, 2009, 07:44 AM

Maybe it's because now that you know this information, you're limiting your boundaries to those behaviors. A lot of people do the same thing for "not capable of doing this or that" because "x and y diagnosis" say they can't.

I too, am Aquarius, and at one time those were surprisingly accurate, but I'm no longer bound by those guidelines.

BIG OLAF
Nov 16, 2009, 10:51 AM
I've lived here for more than half my life now, but...I've hated it ever since...
...Also, on top of the heat, Florida has nothing to offer me.
I feel like this place is for rich old people.
(yea, the beaches are nice, but too over crowded, and the ladies are a sight).

You don't like it here? I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I was born in Pennsylvania, but moved down to Florida before I was even a year old. My parents had planned on moving down here after I was born. I've gone up to PA, NJ (where some of my cousins live), and NY, and I didn't like it one bit. Not because of the cold, for I'm quite indifferent on the aspect of temperature. It's just that everyone up north seemed really stupid. Well, then again, so are people here in Florida.

Oh, well. I don't think I'll ever move out of state, because I already have friends and connections down here, and I don't think I'd be any good at "starting over" somewhere new. I'm already scared shitless of living by myself (whenever that happens), so I don't think I could handle living by myself in a different state than my friends & family.

amtalx
Nov 16, 2009, 11:00 AM
I'm just the opposite. A large part of my family lives down south (Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, etc.) and the pace of life is just too slow for me. Also, the music scene SUCKS down there. D: I love NY, but more specifically NYC.

Gunslinger-08
Nov 16, 2009, 06:28 PM
[To oversimplify, a very full plate.]

Thanks for reminding me just how good I have it, dude.

The worst things I have going on right now are all academic, and won't really be that big of a deal once they're over with. (It's not even a matter of passing or failing a class. Just giving a speech in front of my class tonight and a lab final tomorrow.)

SirTopps
Nov 16, 2009, 06:32 PM
i hate it when i cant do anything right. and its all your fault.

BIG OLAF
Nov 16, 2009, 06:39 PM
i hate it when i cant do anything right. and its all your fault.

I guess that makes sense?

Zero Revenge
Nov 16, 2009, 06:40 PM
Liberals who think that Illgeal Immigrants should be given rights that only American Citizens currently have.

Makes me want to fucking "brain" someone.

Leviathan
Nov 16, 2009, 09:02 PM
Liberals who think that Illgeal Immigrants should be given rights that only American Citizens currently have.

Makes me want to fucking "brain" someone.

You do realize that there is a war down in Mexico, right?

You do realize that the amount of people killed over there exceeds the amount of people that have died in the middle east.

I say give them some amnesty because if you were in that situation, you would want a fellow country to help you out.

I don't mind them really, as long as they work hard, pay taxes, and learn English then it's alright with me.

Hagaishi
Nov 16, 2009, 09:05 PM
Bullshxt: For when you want to bitch but it's not worthy of a thread.

-My brother fixing his computer just now. When it has been messed up for a year. [Had Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, AND when he came back from college to fix it.]

-Toshiba laptops. Crap on crap laptops. My brother's and my dad's finally broke. It only lasted a year.

-Not losing weight. Doesn't need any further explanation.

-Disgusting cat serial killer in Florida. Really, he killed 19 cats give him a hefty sentence. How do ou feel about DeLL?

Leviathan
Nov 16, 2009, 09:48 PM
How do ou feel about DeLL?

They can burn in hell too.

I have one that was given to me by the school, it breaks down every few months, usually when it's time for an important project. Timely!

And it costs $1,200 to fix every year. That's more than a Macbook regular AND Pro, and more than a comparably priced HP with better specs.

Rage of the Day: I edit my little brother's homework and he got mad at me for marking it all up. :disapprove:

He made the mistakes, I didn't!

Zarode
Nov 16, 2009, 10:23 PM
Tell him to shut up or put up.

Outrider
Nov 16, 2009, 10:55 PM
You do realize that there is a war down in Mexico, right?

You do realize that the amount of people killed over there exceeds the amount of people that have died in the middle east.

I say give them some amnesty because if you were in that situation, you would want a fellow country to help you out.

I don't mind them really, as long as they work hard, pay taxes, and learn English then it's alright with me.

Oh, and don't forget that much of the munitions being used in the this war have been traced back to American gun shows.

Or the fact that much of the drugs that are fueling the war are being sold in the US.

So, uh... seeing as we're sort of responsible for supplying weapons to the cartels and purchasing the drugs they battle over, I think helping out Mexico isn't the worst idea in the world.

Though, I don't think this was the specific subject being referred to in his post.

Zero Revenge
Nov 16, 2009, 10:57 PM

That's exactly my problem. Giving these rights to illegal immigrants is what drives me fucking batshit insane.

I have zero qualms with anyone coming to America, paying taxes, assimilating into the culture, and of course, speaking English.

But it's when they do none of the above, and are of course here illegally, and yet go to college for free, among ALOT of privileges than Americans don't even get - is when I want to start murdering people.

I just finished typing a 12-page paper about "English should be the Official Language of these United States." for Debate.

And my opposition just countered with "I must be racist." Oh no, I can't have an actual qualm about this, it must be because i'm a TOTAL XENOPHOBE.

...ANYWAY. That's just my small rant. Didn't want to start a thread over that.

Edit:

Oh, and don't forget that much of the munitions being used in the this war have been traced back to American gun shows.

Or the fact that much of the drugs that are fueling the war are being sold in the US.

So, uh... seeing as we're sort of responsible for supplying weapons to the cartels and purchasing the drugs they battle over, I think helping out Mexico isn't the worst idea in the world.

Though, I don't think this was the specific subject being referred to in his post.
Look, it's fucking horrible that the drug cartels have as much power as they do in Mexico, but I don't think it's fair to shift the blame onto America.

Not that i'm now supporting rampant drug use. Anyone who uses illegal drugs [and for that much abuses legal drugs] is a fucking retard, whose genetic material should be banned from the gene pool.

But that's another problem in itself entirely. (Both Idiots breeding, Rampant Drug Use in America, and the rampant exchange of firearms without safety protocol)

Outrider
Nov 16, 2009, 11:11 PM
Edit:

Look, it's fucking horrible that the drug cartels have as much power as they do in Mexico, but I don't think it's fair to shift the blame onto America.

Not trying to shift all the blame onto the US - but we do share some part of the blame.

Zero Revenge
Nov 16, 2009, 11:22 PM
Indirectly... I guess.

But hey.. screw it. What ever happened to putting that wall up? Or landmines?

I don't fucking care. America's too far stretched out anyway. Time to take a good 5-10 years stance of Isolationism. The world hates the US for being World Police, well let's see how they like it when we withdraw all financial and military support from all countries.

Good luck Africa, South America, Japan, Israel, and pretty much everywhere else.

Let the Russians remake the Soviet Union. Fuck it. I never understood why we spent BILLIONS of dollars on other fucking nations when we have enough problems in America as it is.

Leviathan
Nov 16, 2009, 11:27 PM
I don't fucking care. America's too far stretched out anyway. Time to take a good 5-10 years stance of Isolationism. The world hates the US for being World Police, well let's see how they like it when we withdraw all financial and military support from all countries.

Wouldn't isolationism make us dig even deeper in this problem, we're just getting out now.

We shouldn't ruin a good thing we have going.

I never understood why we spent BILLIONS of dollars on other fucking nations...

So we can all bake a nice cake and share hot tea. Duh!

Zero Revenge
Nov 16, 2009, 11:39 PM
I don't mean entirely. We can leave trade routes open. But fuck giving billions away to these countries. Pull back our military, give the boys a rest.

Oh yeah, tripling our deficit is a GREAT THING. Mmmm, I fucking LOVE IT.

Disagreed entirely with how Obama "saved" the economy. Notice the ever-growing Unemployment numbers.

Anyway. I don't want to get into ANOTHER political discussion, I wanted to rant about those that support illegals.

They suck. Become a citizen or get the fuck out.

There. Done.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 17, 2009, 01:10 AM
I don't mean entirely. We can leave trade routes open. But fuck giving billions away to these countries. Pull back our military, give the boys a rest.

Oh yeah, tripling our deficit is a GREAT THING. Mmmm, I fucking LOVE IT.

Disagreed entirely with how Obama "saved" the economy. Notice the ever-growing Unemployment numbers.

Anyway. I don't want to get into ANOTHER political discussion, I wanted to rant about those that support illegals.

They suck. Become a citizen or get the fuck out.

There. Done.

Waaaaaaaaaait. When did Obama "save" the economy? Did I just get smashed over the head with a brick and not realize it? Because I'm still barely payin my bills and I'm dreading Christmas. Seriously. Obama is not the Messiah the news organizations are making him out to be.

Zero Revenge
Nov 17, 2009, 01:23 AM
Did I just get smashed over the head with a brick and not realize it?

Yes. You did.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/ZeroRevenge221/newsweek-we-are-all-socialists.jpg

Kent
Nov 17, 2009, 10:38 AM
Illegal immigrants should be given the same rights as the rest of us... As soon as they become legal immigrants. Until then, they're either visitors or trespassers, depending on how you want to look at it and how long they plan on staying, and should be treated with the appropriate rights for their situations.

Apparently, there are people stupid enough to have a problem with this.

Zero Revenge
Nov 17, 2009, 01:04 PM
Yay! Good to see another person with common sense!

Kylie
Nov 17, 2009, 04:28 PM
My sister is so unreliable. :disapprove: Why do I keep giving her chances?

Volcompat321
Nov 19, 2009, 02:54 AM
People will do almost anything for family, and you're hopeful.
Will you marry me now?

MetaZedlen
Nov 19, 2009, 04:56 AM
PSOW Moderator

Kylie
Nov 19, 2009, 05:06 AM
Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, etc.GO DEEP!

Outrider
Nov 19, 2009, 10:59 AM
PSOW Moderator

He's so mysterious.

Volcompat321
Nov 19, 2009, 11:02 AM
It's like he's not even there.

Burnsro
Nov 19, 2009, 11:08 AM
PSOW Moderator is Sayara.

Volcompat321
Nov 19, 2009, 11:09 AM
I don't think so.
PSOW Moderator has been moderating since before Sayara was a mod, I believe.

Zarode
Nov 19, 2009, 03:24 PM
It's me, I'm the PSOW Moderator. Always late to the party.

Outrider
Nov 19, 2009, 04:02 PM

Oh awesome. I feel like FKLers have an in with the mods now.

astuarlen
Nov 19, 2009, 04:18 PM

http://www.kerrybarnett.com/misc/imthemod.png

On topic: Uh, runny noses?

Zarode
Nov 19, 2009, 04:21 PM
Oh awesome. I feel like FKLers have an in with the mods now.

I'd agree to the point of FKLers have it in with the mods, but then again, most FKLers are older members. Its a niche community of older users who create nonsensical spam (I'm using that term far too loosely) for fun.

Plus we are more likely to report actual rules infractions. I'm more than sure people have reported me for petty things (like calling them out, or quote tear aparts) are newer members. :wacko:

Burnsro
Nov 19, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'd agree to the point of FKLers have it in with the mods, but then again, most FKLers are older members. Its a niche community of older users who create nonsensical spam (I'm using that term far too loosely) for fun.

Plus we are more likely to report actual rules infractions. I'm more than sure people have reported me for petty things (like calling them out, or quote tear aparts) are newer members. :wacko:

I'm an older member and the mods don't have it in for me. :(

Sayara
Nov 19, 2009, 04:32 PM
Bias? pshaw.

To verify, I am not PSOW Moderator. Im too colorful to be that stiff chap.

Zarode
Nov 19, 2009, 05:18 PM
Because it's me. 8)

MetaZedlen
Nov 19, 2009, 07:40 PM
oh, and the fact that I have no idea who PSOW Moderator is...

Vanzazikon
Nov 19, 2009, 07:45 PM
Zedlen's body odor pisses me off. I heard his smell is so rancid that when he tries to apply body soup, it melts like wax when heated.

BIG OLAF
Nov 19, 2009, 07:46 PM
oh, and the fact that I have no idea who PSOW Moderator is...

It's probably Tomee. That's the most sensible conclusion to me.

Leviathan
Nov 19, 2009, 08:13 PM
PSOW Moderator is probably whichever mod is online at the time to issue a lock on an out of hand topic.

Not all mods have power for all forums.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 19, 2009, 08:57 PM
I got this old stupid motherfucker that comes into work all the god damn time. I call her "Pestilence" because she's the single most disgusting thing in Plainsboro. She's this four-eyed, pale, balding, bloated, diseased sack of shit that does nothing but make life uncomfortable for the workers AND the customers. If she's in she'll start hacking, hoarking, and doing these long dry heaves all over where ever the hell she is sitting/standing. Honestly, I've had customers either walk out in disgust or complain. It's that bad. She's a complete douchebag when she wants something and wonders why we give her a snippy attitude. Hell, the next time she starts spreading what ever disease she's got coursing through that massive ball she calls a body I'mma burn that bitch alive. With Napalm. And I'm gonna sing some random 60's hippy tune while doin it.

Gross bitch...

DreXxiN
Nov 20, 2009, 03:01 AM
Yeah, fucking sick people. Screw them! Everyone should be healthy or they are just a piece of shit.

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 03:06 AM
Yeah, fucking sick people. Screw them! Everyone should be healthy or they are just a piece of shit.

There's a fine line between unhealthy and being a slobby POS.
I get what he means I think.
When a person doesn't take care of themselves, it makes them slobs.

DreXxiN
Nov 20, 2009, 03:08 AM
There's a fine line between unhealthy and being a slobby POS.
I get what he means I think.
When a person doesn't take care of themselves, it makes them slobs.

Yeah I know, and I kinda caught on as well, I just wasn't meeting my sarcastic jackass remarks quota for the week.

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 03:18 AM
Yeah I know, and I kinda caught on as well, I just wasn't meeting my sarcastic jackass remarks quota for the week.

Haha, well, I get it then. :wacko:

On topic:
What pisses me off.....well...a few things.
1. I got "kicked out" of an establishment because of my attitude.
I didn't actually have an attitude, but I will admit I was being a smart ass. But that's me. I'm over it though. I was temporarily mad.
2. People that want $10 worth of gas, when you go less than 20 miles down the road. This guy drives a Chevy Cobalt, and wanted $10 for going 19 miles.
He gets 27 miles to the gallon at the very least, and that's when he's speeding, and driving carelessly. (And he rarely does that).
Why would I pay for 3+ gallons of gas when you use less than 1 gallon? :o
3. White people.
Fucking serious.
(Not really...).
Just white people around here, and probably other places too.
They are a fucking joke.(not everyone, just most) I don't care to explain more than that.
4. Security guards that carry guns when the place they are being security for isn't even that...intense:o?

EDIT: Cops harassing me for skateboarding.
I'm 21 years old, not 14. I didn't have an attitude, and I wasn't anywhere I wasn't supposed to be.

DreXxiN
Nov 20, 2009, 03:28 AM
This pisses me off...It's NOT EVEN 10 FUCKING THREADS APART. So I made a beautiful picture for it, might be hard to see.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Drexxin/ilovetheinternet.png

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 03:34 AM
I think you need Tetsaru's little "When are we..." hahahah.
Wow....serious though, it's right there.

Kylie
Nov 20, 2009, 05:17 AM
Because it's me. 8)Lies! Santa is black.

Tetsaru
Nov 20, 2009, 09:21 AM
This pisses me off...It's NOT EVEN 10 FUCKING THREADS APART. So I made a beautiful picture for it, might be hard to see.

I think you need Tetsaru's little "When are we..." hahahah.
Wow....serious though, it's right there.

Inorite? :wacko:

As for today's "what pisses me off" post: I was planning on trying to meet up with a friend of mine who lives out of town so we could hang out and I could gtfo of being cooped up in my room all day. He was supposed to have today and tomorrow off from work, because originally he was going to go to a gaming convention on those dates, but ended up not going due to money issues. Well, somehow he scheduled to work those days anyway, and doesn't know why, so our plans are screwed until we know when his next day off is. I know it's nothing to be too pissed off about, but I'd like to be able to get out of the house and see my friends every once in a while, considering the situation I'm in atm. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2392296&postcount=400) =/

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 09:27 AM
Well, it's never awesome to have your plans ruined, specially when it involves meeting a friend over a long distance.

I know I hate my plans being ruined, anyone late(over 15 minutes deserves a call at the least, unless you were in some crazy accident), and messes.

I have this friend, I may have mentioned him before in other rants, or even possibly this thread.
Well, this guys room is probably as dirty (don't take any offense to this next part if you had family in) 9/11 debris.
Seriously, this guy has such a big mess in his room, I think it would take a crane to get it all out.
He has a Mountain Dew forest, which I do have pictures of, but it's on my broken phone...
When I say forest, I mean forest. At least 200 Mountain Dew bottles, cans, and other MD things..? :o
I know my place isn't tidy and whatnot, but I definitely keep it a lot cleaner.
Surprisingly, this guys room doesn't smell horrible. Weird, huh?
Oh, and along with the MD stuff, (by the way, these bottles are empty, not collectibles or anything like that), there's spilled drink everywhere, and it's just....nasty.

Tetsaru
Nov 20, 2009, 09:57 AM
I'm used to being in messy/cluttered places, (you should see my room/house, lol) but if there's food and drink lying around that hasn't been promptly disposed of or cleaned up, I have to draw the line... that shit's just nasty, and it can attract bugs. =x

I eat/drink all the time in my room, but I try to keep it sealed if it's in a container, or thrown away (usually in the kitchen) once I'm done with it. I once made the mistake of setting a can of soda in my window sill... the next moment I turned to get a drink, ants had come in through the window and were SWARMING the thing. >_<

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 10:05 AM
See, that's one of the weird things....His house has absolutely no visible bugs, and I've never seen a roach or ant in the house.

Isn't it weird?!

Tetsaru
Nov 20, 2009, 10:24 AM
My guess is that there's so much Mt. Dew paraphernalia around, it has crystallized and become radioactive. The green, kryptonite-like glow of this phenomenon cannot be seen by human eyes, but the roachies can see it, and everyone knows they scatter whenever light hits the room. Either that, or it renders the insects invisible to you by cloaking them in a spectral wavelength that we simply cannot discern. :wacko:

Dontcha just love how I pull this stuff out of my ass?

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 10:40 AM
My guess is that there's so much Mt. Dew paraphernalia around, it has crystallized and become radioactive. The green, kryptonite-like glow of this phenomenon cannot be seen by human eyes, but the roachies can see it, and everyone knows they scatter whenever light hits the room. Either that, or it renders the insects invisible to you by cloaking them in a spectral wavelength that we simply cannot discern. :wacko:

Dontcha just love how I pull this stuff out of my ass?

Quite a theory.
Yes, I do. Most of the time! :wacko:

Rust
Nov 20, 2009, 11:14 AM
Zedlen's body odor pisses me off. I heard his smell is so rancid that when he tries to apply body soup, it melts like wax when heated.

Put your ninja mask back on your ugly face, instead of harrassing people for chemical issues they can't help.

BIG OLAF
Nov 20, 2009, 12:26 PM
I know I hate my plans being ruined

Argh, this irks me, too. Especially when your plans have been in the works for a while. A couple times my friends and I have made plans to, say, get a group together to go to the movies, like a week in advance. Everything's fine, yadda yadda, then: the day of the movie arrives:

...and 90% of people cancel, due to some ridiculous reason, like "my parents won't let me" (which is stupid. You're a legal adult now. Fuck them), "I don't have any money" (funny, you said you had plenty a couple days ago), and "my girlfriend doesn't want to go" (well, who invited her, anyway :roll:?).

I dunno. I'm just an extreme stickler for punctuality/reliability. Ignore my nonsensical ranting.

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 12:41 PM
Argh, this irks me, too. Especially when your plans have been in the works for a while. A couple times my friends and I have made plans to, say, get a group together to go to the movies, like a week in advance. Everything's fine, yadda yadda, then: the day of the movie arrives:

...and 90% of people cancel, due to some ridiculous reason, like "my parents won't let me" (which is stupid. You're a legal adult now. Fuck them), "I don't have any money" (funny, you said you had plenty a couple days ago), and "my girlfriend doesn't want to go" (well, who invited her, anyway :roll:?).

I dunno. I'm just an extreme stickler for punctuality/reliability. Ignore my nonsensical ranting.

Don't worry about the ranting, this thread is made specifically for that! :D

Yea, I know what you mean about the friends canceling.
I also have a friend (22 now) that has to deal with his father.
We call him "Sir Gimp" and his house is "Castle von Gimpenstine".
He's so overprotective of my friend, and he has to sneak out of his house.
Now get this; His sister is younger than him (she's 19, maybe 20 now) and she doesn't even talk to the fucker anymore.
She moved out when she was 18, and he wants her to stay and whatnot, but isn't as protective!
Gah, my friends families are fucked up.
I guess I just don't understand.
I never had to sneak out of my house, or lie to my mom saying I'm one place, and go another place.
I guess I have a "cool mom".

Gunslinger-08
Nov 20, 2009, 04:47 PM
Being sick pisses me off. Fuck you, rhinovirus!

Kylie
Nov 20, 2009, 05:33 PM
People will do almost anything for family, and you're hopeful.
Will you marry me now?
:wacko:I know that we are young, and I know you may love me, but I just can't be with you like this anymore! Volcompat321!

Also, also, also...

On topic: I'm sooo tired. I need to start waking up earlier before Thursday.

Mysterious-G
Nov 20, 2009, 06:16 PM

Dude, what are you talking about? It's not like America is active much outside of the middle east.
They get plenty of assistance from other countries there, by the way.

The US the world police? There is no hate about that, really. What I personally dislike is the fact that guys like you seem to think that only the god blessed America can save shit and that without it the rest of the world would be in ruins. (And now dont give me that WWII shit, cause I get it.)

Oh, and America is not the only country giving out financial support, just to let you know. Other countries have money, too, hmm?

Good luck Africa, South America, Japan, Israel, and pretty much everywhere else.

And pretty much everywhere else?
Care to share some details?
Oh and some about in what great way America helps Japan? Please?

(Btw, I did not know Africa was a country. Or South America.)

Let the Russians remake the Soviet Union. Fuck it. I never understood why we spent BILLIONS of dollars on other fucking nations when we have enough problems in America as it is.

You spent them for your own interests, means spreading democracy or keeping Russia from spreading their reign. As a German I must be thankful for what America did for for my country, and I really am.
But we are talking about politics. If you help somebody out, then for the sake of your own political interests.
Yep, you had a use of spending those dollars, making West Germany a democratic state.

America did not shatter the Soviet Union in the first place, got that?
The cold war was also just the product of two big babies not wanting to share their binky.

I really, really, really, really, really hate American patrotism. I am not sure why.
Maybe it's just the newest of all those goddamn war shooters in which America fights Nazis/Russians/(and since recently)Chinese to save the whole world.
Maybe it's the fact that I see a big, fat American flag in most hollywood movies.
Or maybe it's cause of guys like you that are proud of their country for being the world savior, while America REALLY is not.

Delete
Nov 20, 2009, 06:16 PM
K-mart for firing me a year or so ago for having a bad check. Apparently, 18 dollars was too much money lost.

Zero Revenge
Nov 20, 2009, 07:28 PM
Dude, what are you talking about? It's not like America is active much outside of the middle east.
They get plenty of assistance from other countries there, by the way.

The US the world police? There is no hate about that, really. What I personally dislike is the fact that guys like you seem to think that only the god blessed America can save shit and that without it the rest of the world would be in ruins. (And now dont give me that WWII shit, cause I get it.)

Oh, and America is not the only country giving out financial support, just to let you know. Other countries have money, too, hmm?
America still has troops all over the world. Germany, Japan, South Korea, Bosnia, Turkey, and of course Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's kinda too bad that we have a differing opinion. I really do honestly think if we completely pulled out of all of our interests that the world would not as "nice" as a place as it is now.

No Hate about America as World Police? Then we're listening to different things. Especially a few short years ago, it was also other countries ragging on America [under the Bush Admin] that we fancied ourselves as a World Police.

And pretty much everywhere else?
Care to share some details?
Oh and some about in what great way America helps Japan? Please?

(Btw, I did not know Africa was a country. Or South America.)

I never said all of Africa or South America was a country, I was just listing off areas that we give a total shitload of money too, no need to try and pull a "Hur hur, you're an idiot". How does America help Japan? In the hundreds of millions of dollars we give them every year.

You spent them for your own interests, means spreading democracy or keeping Russia from spreading their reign. As a German I must be thankful for what America did for for my country, and I really am.
But we are talking about politics. If you help somebody out, then for the sake of your own political interests.
Yep, you had a use of spending those dollars, making West Germany a democratic state.

America did not shatter the Soviet Union in the first place, got that?
The cold war was also just the product of two big babies not wanting to share their binky.

I really, really, really, really, really hate American patrotism. I am not sure why.
Maybe it's just the newest of all those goddamn war shooters in which America fights Nazis/Russians/(and since recently)Chinese to save the whole world.
Maybe it's the fact that I see a big, fat American flag in most hollywood movies.
Or maybe it's cause of guys like you that are proud of their country for being the world savior, while America REALLY is not.

I agree with what we did during the 50's and 60's, including supporting our allies in West Germany when there was a real fear of the Russians possibly pushing through.

I'm talking about now and the near-by future. Nobody really needs our help nowadays, and America herself has so many fucking problems plaguing it that I feel that if we spent 5 years drastically reducing the money we spent on third-world areas and other international projects - and focused on helping America itself, that we [America] would be better for it.

So, I don't know why you feel the need to express your Anti-Americanism, but this isn't the venue.

And for the sake of opinion: I do believe we are a "World Savior" to some degree. I don't mean everyday, or currently, or that we're some superheroic group. But as you mentioned above, WWII. Yo, if it wasn't for that, then we'd all be speaking German.

Maybe that's why you're so mad.

Mysterious-G
Nov 20, 2009, 07:52 PM
Germany and Japan declared war to the USA. (Stupiiiiid decision if you have the rest of the world already against yourself.)
Maybe you would never have entered the stage if not? :roll:

In the early years of the USA there was actually a voting about German or English becoming America's official language. That was because most immigrants were either of German or English origin back then. Even today you will see a lot of German names in America looking around. :)
Apparently English won by 1 vote from that small group that was voting. :)

Well yeah, there are American troops in Germany. I dont know why, though. They are not exactly helping out in any way. They are just there, waiting for something to happen.
You also ditched my question about where else America is helping out. ;)
You just made it sound like America is the only one helping out. Europe does as much. Both have problems, but both still help.

And both profit from using the third-world areas for our own good. We should actually give them back much, much more of what we take from them. But I, the others, we all, are all too greedy to give up even the slightest bit of the luxoury we live in. :-?

BIG OLAF
Nov 20, 2009, 07:55 PM
I really, really, really, really, really hate American patriotism. I am not sure why.

Wait, so you're saying that if we're American, we aren't allowed to be proud of our country, for doing so would make us douchebags? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Can anyone clarify what Mysterious-G is saying? I might be misunderstanding them.

Mysterious-G
Nov 20, 2009, 08:13 PM
That's probably a German problem. After 1945 being proud of Germany was never really a gladly seen thing.
There is no real patriotism here. (Except in 'Nazi' groups.)

That's why I really cannot understand how people can be proud of a country. Being proud of what a person did for a country, okay, but of a country?

Zero Revenge
Nov 20, 2009, 08:14 PM
Germany and Japan declared war to the USA.
Maybe you would never have entered the stage if not? :roll:

In the early years of the USA there was actually a voting about German or English becoming America's official language. That was because most immigrants were either of German or English origin back then. Even today you will see a lot of German names in America looking around. :)
Apparently English won by 1 vote from that small group that was voting. :)

Well yeah, there are American troops in Germany. I dont know why, though. They are not exactly helping out in any way. They are just there, waiting for something to happen.
You also ditched my question about where else America is helping out. ;)
You just made it sound like America is the only one helping out. Europe does as much. Both have problems, but both still help.

Both Europe and America profit from using the third-world areas for our own good. We should actually give them back much, much more of what we take from them. But I, the others, we all, are all too greedy to give up even the slightest bit of the luxoury we live in. :-?

What does the English being chosen over German have to do with this at all? I'm not saying that somehow America > Germany in any way. I was ranting over America not focusing on bettering themselves, over helping many other countries. Yes, there at alot of Germans here in America, hell, i'm part German myself. But that's my heritage, i'm still an American, as were the people who came to this country back then.

Like I said, I don't know where this became an America vs Germany thing.

In fact, I used that fact in my Debate Paper last week. Didn't really mean much, seeing that half the class is Spanish... ANYWAY.

You start saying "Maybe if Germany and Japan didn't enter WWII then American wouldn't have". So now you're going to use a "What-if" scenario to detract from historical fact.

Yes yes Europe does help, but that isn't my complaint! My complaint is about America. Europe can do whatever they want, I really don't have a right to bitch over what they do. As an American [and one who regularly votes] I have a right to complain about what my country does.

Both Europe and America profit from using the third-world areas for our own good. We should actually give them back much, much more of what we take from them. But I, the others, we all, are all too greedy to give up even the slightest bit of the luxoury we live in. :-?

This I disagree with. I recently had an argument with some retard who believed that we [America] should return the land we "stole" from the Indians.

Look, that falls under the category of tough shit. If I was British [as is most of my heritage] I would be so upset over they being no longer an Empire. I still don't understand why the British released controlled over their colonies.

And maybe if they didn't, we wouldn't be having this problem in Iraq and the Middle East right now.

------

That's probably a German problem. After 1945 being proud of Germany was never really a gladly seen thing.

That's why I really cannot understand how people can be proud of a country. Being proud of what a person did for a country, okay, but of a country?

That's a shame. The German people shouldn't have to continually feel bad over what happened so long ago.

Forget it? No, but move on? Yes.

It's like people still saying that we [America] need to keep paying to the families of slaves. Holy Shit, that was 100 years+ ago. Get over it! I don't make a bitch to the British for fucking with my Irish side of the family.

DreXxiN
Nov 20, 2009, 09:51 PM
What does the English being chosen over German have to do with this at all?

She brought it up because of this:

Yo, if it wasn't for that, then we'd all be speaking German.

Maybe that's why you're so mad

Also, she just posted it for fun, mainly. =P.

I'm posting this for her as a favor since her keyboard is acting up, or her USB ports, or somethin'.

Vanzazikon
Nov 20, 2009, 09:51 PM
Put your ninja mask back on your ugly face, instead of harrassing people for chemical issues they can't help.Quiet Frenchy, or I'll take a picture of my face and hang it in your bedroom.

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 11:14 PM
I know that we are young, and I know you may love me, but I just can't be with you like this anymore! Volcompat321!

Also, also, also...

On topic: I'm sooo tired. I need to start waking up earlier before Thursday.

If you give our relationship a chance, I'm sure it would work out just fine! :-P

Wait, so you're saying that if we're American, we aren't allowed to be proud of our country, for doing so would make us douchebags? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Can anyone clarify what Mysterious-G is saying? I might be misunderstanding them.

I don't get it either.
Half the things Mysterious writes is insane.
Though, it is her opinion.

People like to be proud of a country because when we do accomplish something so awesome (awesome for us because we are in that country) it feels great.
Now, you can think of it like a gang.
You wouldn't like when some other gang gets something they want, like, say a tagged area, but if you tagged an area, you'd be happy too.
Or, if you want to look at it as if the world was a happy place- Say you got some ice cream in front of a poor kid, homeless even.
That poor homeless kid wont be happy, may be a little envious too, but your sure as shit happy, aren't ya?

Even today you will see a lot of German names in America looking around. :)

One thing you said, that I can agree with.
Though, if you look even further, you will see a lot of Irish, Italian, and German. (And nowadays even Spanish).
The first three were the first 3 big languages (and where people were from).
I'm Irish and German, and if I had to guess for the lack of an exact number, I'd say I'm more Irish than German, so 75%/25%.

I'm very proud of my heritage, but not so much the country.
Though I'm only not proud of the country, because I don't follow the political world enough, and I'll admit, I don't know what's going on out there enough to make an opinion.

Rust
Nov 21, 2009, 06:08 AM
Your face is no match compared to mine.

Keilyn
Nov 21, 2009, 06:17 AM
Entering my Dark and Asshole Mode....I do all I can to be friendly so at least I will let loose here...Prevents me from blowing up in front of "innocent bystanders" called "Friends"...Since im pissy now...I dont mine tearing up the forum...Im sure I've come to the right thread.

Morons who can't say "I don't know" and believe they are know-it-all on Messengers, but copy and paste word for word what they find on google.

People who think trying something once makes them experts and professionals.

People who get a high enough to show off to others when they learn something new

Gamers who launch the entire "What is Elite" threads in every possible forumboards to every possible game and fail to think outside the box beyond their self-centered egotistical acclimated attitude.

Morons..."Yes, this means Law Enforcement" who stuffed me that day to a wall...searched my car...searched me and threatened me at gun point....all because I was wearing a trench coat in the middle of the rain...Oh wait isn't that what they are for?.....and assuming that because I have a Black Friend that we must both be monolingual Drug Dealers right?

The loser from Mac E4 labs....Oh wait you never found the one who corrupted the LAN system right? Loved to Cry a River over the midnight falls eh? wait...Didn't you mirror everything including permissions and found out how ELITE you were to set all your permissions to 777? Nice life...Im sure the Shadowhacker struck again. ^_^

Martial Artists who believe self-defense exhibition art...beat out war-trained arts...Too much smoke from all them bruce lee films? Oh...but like they say...Those who live by the sword, die by the gun...

Anyone who replies to every question asked "I don't know" like a broken record...and they are Adults...What did ET Suck your brains dry...or did you spend too much time snorting stuff again..

Assholes who say second hand pot smoke can't make people high, but everyone knows how to fishbowl with their friends...

The American Mentality that the Americanization of Names is the way to go...Oh yeah....Americans can't pronounce names...so lets convince everyone to change their blood-born names to something we can pronounce.....so we fail miserably at pronouncing our names and shorten our names to one syllable while others shorten names to one letter....

Illogical bullshit...like "why do hot-dogs come in packages of 10 - 12 and hot-dog bread comes in packages of 8?"

Puny Wannabe Hackers who are all talk, but couldn't hack their way out of a paperbag if they tried....

Everytime I see any Competition on Television of any kind...that somewhere down the line a woman always say "It would be great for a woman to win this...go girlpower!"

Anytime someone tells me "you should cut girls some slack in any activity that you do, afterall women are weaker right?" Sorry but being born with a Vagina doesn't give any woman the right to accept such discrimination...but notice they gladly accept any discrimination that grants them power in favor....equality right?

Any "stereotypical" male who believes playing sports and giving themselves up completely makes them a "man." Of course I find it offensive.....a woman cries because her beloved went to Iraq and could be dead....oh no....my beloved is all the way in iraq....whatever...that's what you get for supporting the draft for males rather than giving males the right to accept or deny the draft without being arrested but hey...there is no man in woman's rights...

Evangelists of any religion...Specially Jehova's Witness......Please...wake me up at 6AM..ringing the doorbell endlessly like if an emergency existed.....Make my heart panic...believing the worse has come....just to find "would you like to make a donation? Here read this...its called The Watchtower".....The first time I ever told a Jehova's Witness directly..."You know what? Go **** yourself!..Seriously....just go die somewhere"

DRUG Commercials....

"Minor Side Effects include Vomiting, Swelling of the liver, Shortening of the Kidneys, Induced Coma and possibly Death".....

I know I joke all the time that my own possible death can and will be a minor setback...but A MINOR SIDE EFFECT!?......God you know how many commercials I see with "Death" as a side effect to a Drug?

Any South Park Episode where Kenny doesn't die! *You bastards!*

Anyone who thinks they are gaming elites because they can prove they can own an AI programmed for children in 100s of ways, yet simultaneously believe that anyone who plays games against other players are newbs...

Anyone who tries to get me to believe in 2012....

Finally......

For those who really feel left out of this list...fear not! I hate you too....*smiles* I wouldn't want any of you to feel left out..^_^ Yeah...Its been a hole of a day! ^^

Sayara
Nov 21, 2009, 11:03 AM
This is the only one i could really relate to:
The American Mentality that the Americanization of Names is the way to go...Oh yeah....Americans can't pronounce names...so lets convince everyone to change their blood-born names to something we can pronounce.....so we fail miserably at pronouncing our names and shorten our names to one syllable while others shorten names to one letter....

We have this older lady at my workplace. her name is Armanian, (Zepure) but everyone calls her Zeppy. It kind makes me feel sad for her, but she doesn't care :wacko:

BIG OLAF
Nov 21, 2009, 11:13 AM
Anytime someone tells me "you should cut girls some slack in any activity that you do, after all women are weaker right?" Sorry but being born with a vagina doesn't give any woman the right to accept such discrimination...but notice they gladly accept any discrimination that grants them power in favor....equality right?

I agree with this one so very, very much. However, I will not elaborate more so than that, as it would most likely start a massive war in this topic.

darkante
Nov 21, 2009, 02:18 PM
Added one thing.

Grammar police.
I´m not perfect with spelling, but i hate being corrected.
If you can understand what i´m saying, then please stay on-topic and actually contribute.
Thank you very much.

Vanzazikon
Nov 21, 2009, 04:21 PM
Added one thing.

Grammar police.
I'm not perfect with spelling, but i hate being corrected.
If you can understand what I'm saying, then please stay on-topic and actually contribute.
Thank you very much.omg, u spellz liek a retart

Katrina
Nov 21, 2009, 04:48 PM
Trying to decipher this customer review pissed me off. >80

i have owned ps3(fat) for more then 2 1/2 years i no u will be think y u writing on a ps3 slim it cause i cant anymore reviews on a ps3(fat) cause there do not sell it no more anyways ps3 is the best console in the 7th gen it has blu-player that cost 200-400(so you get a profit) free onlnie playing rather den playing for money and u dont have to buy a adapter it bulit in so u save $80 and there are way more better games den halo 3 and gears of war there are killzone2 uncharted 2 little big planet and some other i 4got but i will tell you later.. it never get overheated or red ring of death there is no waste of money do not buy a intercooler u dont neddd it i ahve keep my ps3 on for more than 7-10 straight on it does not overheated only if u put it near to stuff... 120gb it alot or u can upgrade upto 500gb less than $100 save money for a xbox if u upgrade to 120gb its 150 $ rip off excellent graphic if u have a hdtv wit hd wire is the bessstt i have alot more 2 talk abt but i dont want to make you guys bored and imma gona go play my ps3 add me gur567man on psn if you have 1 if u dont buy one right now even if you have a xbox belive its way beter den a xbox !!!!!@@@ps3 the best

BIG OLAF
Nov 21, 2009, 04:54 PM
Trying to decipher this customer review pissed me off. >80

i have owned ps3(fat) for more then 2 1/2 years i no u will be think y u writing on a ps3 slim it cause i cant anymore reviews on a ps3(fat) cause there do not sell it no more anyways ps3 is the best console in the 7th gen it has blu-player that cost 200-400(so you get a profit) free onlnie playing rather den playing for money and u dont have to buy a adapter it bulit in so u save $80 and there are way more better games den halo 3 and gears of war there are killzone2 uncharted 2 little big planet and some other i 4got but i will tell you later.. it never get overheated or red ring of death there is no waste of money do not buy a intercooler u dont neddd it i ahve keep my ps3 on for more than 7-10 straight on it does not overheated only if u put it near to stuff... 120gb it alot or u can upgrade upto 500gb less than $100 save money for a xbox if u upgrade to 120gb its 150 $ rip off excellent graphic if u have a hdtv wit hd wire is the bessstt i have alot more 2 talk abt but i dont want to make you guys bored and imma gona go play my ps3 add me gur567man on psn if you have 1 if u dont buy one right now even if you have a xbox belive its way beter den a xbox !!!!!@@@ps3 the best

It's basically just another PS3 fanboy going on about how the PS3 is "so much better than the Xbox360". That being said, I'm not too surprised by this person's lack of grammatical prowess.

EDIT: I'm not saying I hate PS3s ( In fact, I own one. I just don't use it too often), nor am I making fun of an average PS3 owner. A PS3 fanboy is much, much different than a PS3 owner.