PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188

Kondibon
Jan 6, 2018, 07:58 PM
A player went yandere on my ass and is harassing and blackmailing me, telling me that if I leave him he will report me and that he has 85 friends reporting already me on basically nothing... "breaking his heart" he says, while he destroyed mine with his constant harassment as I calmly told him I did not want him as a lover just a friend. How serious should I take this? I already blacklisted him.This doesn't sound like a quick question, or even the kind of question you should be asking on a PSO forum... I don't think there's any way anyone could give you any educated answers without more information.

EDIT: If your question is literally just how seriously you should take it then, I don't see why you would expect anyone here to know, since it's probably someone you know better than us.

Hucast-Kireek
Jan 6, 2018, 08:17 PM
It's fine, I guess I answered my own question like always.

wahahaha
Jan 6, 2018, 08:43 PM
It's fine, I guess I answered my own question like always.

Might as well post ID and number, that way everyone avoids playing with living failures like that guy

the_importer_
Jan 6, 2018, 08:53 PM
Might as well post ID and number, that way everyone avoids playing with living failures like that guy

Before we start the witch hunt, perhaps we could have some screen and other proof that such a thing is happening . We only have one side of the story so far.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 6, 2018, 09:34 PM
A player went yandere on my ass and is harassing and blackmailing me, telling me that if I leave him he will report me and that he has 85 friends reporting already me on basically nothing... "breaking his heart" he says, while he destroyed mine with his constant harassment as I calmly told him I did not want him as a lover just a friend. How serious should I take this? I already blacklisted him.
black list and move on, hell if your that scared move ships and even though, a bunch of Gaijin sending in reports will most likely get that automated message saying this game is for JP players only etc. If i was in your situation i wouldnt take it serious but i/we dont know the full story so ya

much as i would like this to black list (or possibly find out theyre already on it), mods wont allow this

Flaoc
Jan 6, 2018, 09:38 PM
posting id would just add fuel to the fire so dont

Hucast-Kireek
Jan 6, 2018, 10:07 PM
Yeah, he was probably a bored troll with nothing to do. I will just ignore him, remember people, never be too nice to anyone on Ship 2. He is not the only insane person I have met on this accursed ship.

the_importer_
Jan 6, 2018, 10:57 PM
OK, it's been close to 4 weeks since I moved from the dying ship 06 to ship 02 and I have to ask, what the hell is up with players filling up floor 11 to 13 only to move to other floors during EQ? Half the time, there's only 2 games setup on each of those floors, so I need to quit my quest and join on some other floor, wasting my 20K premium drink in the process.

Also, why won't people join a party half the time? Don't they know there's 40% Triboost by doing so?

ArcaneTechs
Jan 6, 2018, 11:26 PM
OK, it's been close to 4 weeks since I moved from the dying ship 06 to ship 02 and I have to ask, what the hell is up with players filling up floor 11 to 13 only to move to other floors during EQ? Half the time, there's only 2 games setup on each of those floors, so I need to quit my quest and join on some other floor, wasting my 20K premium drink in the process.

Also, why won't people join a party half the time? Don't they know there's 40% Triboost by doing so?
some ppl still have the button set to "block match" and others dont or know to start in thst block. so blocks tend to be scattered during EQs. throw a PT maker at the gate once your down, your most likely to get ppl to join depending on EQ and as long as u didnt hit block match which would be pointless because not everyone wants to hop blocks. but yes, you will get ppl in say Dragon Eq who are not in PTs who will not join when a maker is down, just how ppl are.

Flaoc
Jan 6, 2018, 11:39 PM
the answers simple.. people always say something in party so fk socializing even the tiniest bit LUUL

doomdragon83
Jan 7, 2018, 12:18 AM
but yes, you will get ppl in say Dragon Eq who are not in PTs who will not join when a maker is down, just how ppl are.

There are also some folks out there like abandoning the quest after it's over, which forces all party members back to the lobby while they are busy looting. For people who don't join other parties, I can't blame them I blame Sega.

GoldenFalcon
Jan 7, 2018, 12:50 AM
Block 11 (and 12 & 13 during prime time) are completely full of afk people

at least that's what I say

ZER0 DX
Jan 7, 2018, 01:45 AM
Multiple stupid questions incoming: How does affixing an Atra weapon work? Do the four S abilities each take up a slot leaving only room for four standard affixes? If so how would I go about getting all 4 abilities I want on the Atra along with all 4 of the S class abilities? Do they all go on at once or do I need to find some way to manage upslotting? I have a 5 slot Union DB with Astral Soul, a Fornis which I can put Phrase Weak on to, and I can save up for an Elegant Power if I sell a few things off. I'd definitely like to get those transferred over. Assuming I can only do 4, what else should I aim for? Power VI? How hard is it to get that and transfer it over? I'm a complete moron when it comes to affixing so if it's as convoluted as I think it is I'm literally going to need someone to type out step by step instructions on how to do the whole process.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 7, 2018, 02:19 AM
There are also some folks out there like abandoning the quest after it's over, which forces all party members back to the lobby while they are busy looting. For people who don't join other parties, I can't blame them I blame Sega.
never had this happen to me and either their hitting disband party thinking they did nothing or doing it on purpose... then there are slow looters

Block 11 (and 12 & 13 during prime time) are completely full of afk people

at least that's what I say
i would say the majority are afk but i mean, you go to UQ block and only see 2 MPA's and packed lobby of afk's for no reason

Multiple stupid questions incoming: How does affixing an Atra weapon work? Do the four S abilities each take up a slot leaving only room for four standard affixes? If so how would I go about getting all 4 abilities I want on the Atra along with all 4 of the S class abilities? Do they all go on at once or do I need to find some way to manage upslotting? I'm a complete moron when it comes to affixing so if it's as convoluted as I think it is I'm literally going to need someone to type out step by step instructions on how to do the whole process.

the SSA's each take a slot and you can only have one of each number on the weapon aka you cannot transfer a SSA 1 with 20% pp recov with another SSA 1 that has increased Crit on to the same weapon

If you were planning to use all 4 slots and want to add other stuff, you will need to be upslot higher like 7's to allow a Soul,atk,stat+the other 4 SSA's on it. the SSA 4 is the native +35 ability for all weapons that support a SSA aka a SAF. each SSA is 100% transfer even on upslotting. If you wish to add more SSA's to a Val/Atra, you will need other weapons with your specific SSA you want affixed on it, doesnt matter when you put it on just make you have them ready when you do your final step. If you want to swap your SSA 4 by converting to another weapon you can but you need more Gold materials and its suggested you do this before making any final affixing changes.

i might have over explained or not enough but feel free to ask, its not as bad as it seems

ZER0 DX
Jan 7, 2018, 03:22 AM
Pretty good explanation actually, thanks. Just had a friend walk me through the whole thing in game too so I think I got the hang of it now. Biggest hurdle right now is the insane prices for everything... time to sell that Coat Doublis camo I suppose.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 7, 2018, 06:21 AM
For the effort Ring ( yes I finally got one... yeah in your face bitches.. took almost like forever ) I am at level 10 and I need materials...

do I have to go through corrupted stage 1 -10 or just 6 - 10 ??

HardBoiledPapa
Jan 7, 2018, 06:29 AM
For the effort Ring ( yes I finally got one... yeah in your face bitches.. took almost like forever ) I am at level 10 and I need materials...

do I have to go through corrupted stage 1 -10 or just 6 - 10 ??

Just keep redoing 6-10.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 7, 2018, 06:49 AM
Thank you very much HardBoiledPapa (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?97949-HardBoiledPapa)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 7, 2018, 11:10 AM
Where is the bluestacks/pso2es/pso2es english translation setup guides and such again?

Anduril
Jan 7, 2018, 11:32 AM
Where is the bluestacks/pso2es/pso2es english translation setup guides and such again?

The guide here on the forums hasn't been updated in ages, but here is the PSO2es Tweaker page (http://pso2es.10nub.es/), and here is bumped's guide (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-es-smartphone-version-guide/) which is more up to date than the one here on the forum (you're going to have to scroll down to Getting Started).

Cerebral Assassin
Jan 7, 2018, 02:39 PM
Woops I killed tweaker and now it no longer works even after I reinstalled it.

https://puu.sh/yWl1B/fc8256dbc8.png

Need help

https://pastebin.com/rr2ZEqA3

oh forgot it wont let me use plug ins, start the game, or run any test to fix possible bugs.

ZER0 DX
Jan 7, 2018, 08:31 PM
Is Atra DB's S4 ability bugged? It doesn't seem to be doing any more damage when I switch to something like the Mirage Guard ring against wind weak enemies.

Ceresa
Jan 7, 2018, 08:58 PM
Is Atra DB's S4 ability bugged? It doesn't seem to be doing any more damage when I switch to something like the Mirage Guard ring against wind weak enemies.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/i_measures_20171220_1/?page=1

Currently bugged unfortunately.

the_importer_
Jan 7, 2018, 11:46 PM
Besides leaving them in your storage, selling them to NPCs or trashing them, what can you do with unwanted 12★ units?

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2018, 12:33 AM
Besides leaving them in your storage, selling them to NPCs or trashing them, what can you do with unwanted 12★ units?
break them down for craft mats otherwise, basically what you said. BQ units may get an update sometime soon so hold on to those but otherwise theres not a whole lot you can do with them atm

Loveless62
Jan 8, 2018, 03:23 PM

break them down for craft mats otherwise, basically what you said. BQ units may get an update sometime soon so hold on to those but otherwise theres not a whole lot you can do with them atm
Or hold on to the smallest of hopes that Sega will someday let you sell them.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 8, 2018, 04:37 PM
Or hold on to the smallest of hopes that Sega will someday let you sell them.
that much was obvious but by then better stuff will be out and old ones wont be worth a whole lot

Cadfael
Jan 8, 2018, 08:13 PM

It's a late response, I know, but some of the people doing cross-block matching might have hit it accidentally. Happens to me occasionally if I'm not really paying attention. Also, personally, I won't join a party if the EQ allows for multiple runs and I know I won't be able to do more than one. Most of the people are probably afk, but some may actually be trying to be considerate.

Zulastar
Jan 9, 2018, 12:29 PM
I'm failed to S-Rank Clear Omnibus Quest EP3: [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 for a campagn. Is there any way to replay it?

Saffran
Jan 9, 2018, 12:36 PM
Just start it again? Once you've cleared all quests for eah omnibus and you chose to do it again, you have access to each quest separately.

Loveless62
Jan 9, 2018, 12:47 PM
I'm failed to S-Rank Clear Omnibus Quest EP3: [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 for a campagn. Is there any way to replay it?
Change the quest filter (on top) from "Unfinished Quests" to "Ep3: Chapter 4".

Zulastar
Jan 9, 2018, 02:29 PM
Change the quest filter (on top) from "Unfinished Quests" to "Ep3: Chapter 4".
Thank you. It's not translated so I didn't notice it 'cause I'm absolutely zero at japanese.

doomdragon83
Jan 9, 2018, 02:39 PM
Thank you. It's not translated so I didn't notice it 'cause I'm absolutely zero at japanese.

In case you didn't know, to get an S-rank and qualify for the campaign, as a non-Hero, you must start from the very beginning, not from a checkpoint. Also must take less than 2000 damage total.

Silent_Flower
Jan 9, 2018, 03:13 PM
Bottom option is start from the beginning. Starting from a checkpoint would deducted 100 pts from 2nd condition. 2000 damage limit is the first.

the_importer_
Jan 9, 2018, 09:34 PM
Are Omnibus Quests on Normal the equivalent of Extra Hard? They feel harder than Super Hard since enemies usually die quickly in that mode. Also, how do you get an S-Ranking anyway? I've tried doing one that I've completed before without barely getting hit, killing as fast as I could, but I still got an A ranking :(

Silent_Flower
Jan 9, 2018, 10:08 PM
Considering that mobs in "Why I am here?" are level 80, I consider the difficulty to be the same as extra hard. Thou UQ Lillipa only has one difficulty.

I personally cheese it via jump ring + launcher trick. Kill all Kaiser (because they can launch rockets), Yuguldrahda because they shoot orbs at you, and few others that also can hit you in the air.

I went as Ra/Br since I had a mag with max dex instead standard Hu because I just don't deal enough damage before they start attacking me and forcing me to play a losing defensive battle.

the_importer_
Jan 9, 2018, 10:48 PM
Considering that mobs in "Why I am here?" are level 80, I consider the difficulty to be the same as extra hard. Thou UQ Lillipa only has one difficulty.

I personally cheese it via jump ring + launcher trick. Kill all Kaiser (because they can launch rockets), Yuguldrahda because they shoot orbs at you, and few others that also can hit you in the air.

I went as Ra/Br since I had a mag with max dex instead standard Hu because I just don't deal enough damage before they start attacking me and forcing me to play a losing defensive battle.

To be fair, I had no fear of getting killed or even be on the defense as a Fo/Te, but in the stage I tried, the 2 Gwanahda, the Dark Ragne as well as a few minor enemies like El Ahda and Ga Wonda are real sponges at Lv80, it just takes time to kill them. Which still begs the question, how do you get an S-Ranking? Is it a question of time?

Altiea
Jan 9, 2018, 10:57 PM
To be fair, I had no fear of getting killed or even be on the defense as a Fo/Te, but in the stage I tried, the 2 Gwanahda, the Dark Ragne as well as a few minor enemies like El Ahda and Ga Wonda are real sponges at Lv80, it just takes time to kill them. Which still begs the question, how do you get an S-Ranking? Is it a question of time?

You can take as much time as you need, you just need to take less than 2000 damage over the course of the entire Quest. Talis might be a way to go for the mobs, since the majority of them are susceptible to Zondeel.

the_importer_
Jan 9, 2018, 11:12 PM
You can take as much time as you need, you just need to take less than 2000 damage over the course of the entire Quest. Talis might be a way to go for the mobs, since the majority of them are susceptible to Zondeel.

2000 damage, as in 2000 HP worth of damage?

Altiea
Jan 9, 2018, 11:23 PM
2000 damage, as in 2000 HP worth of damage?

Yeah. But healing off the damage doesn't make the counter go down.

the_importer_
Jan 9, 2018, 11:29 PM
Yeah. But healing off the damage doesn't make the counter go down.

I have less than 1000 HP and only used resta once, so there must be more to this.

Altiea
Jan 9, 2018, 11:49 PM
I have less than 1000 HP and only used resta once, so there must be more to this.

What Quest are you playing explicitly? Is it the UQ Lillipa one or something else?

the_importer_
Jan 9, 2018, 11:52 PM
What Quest are you playing explicitly? Is it the UQ Lillipa one or something else?

An early one of EP1, the one where the darkers attack the city and you team up with Melphonsina before she leaves with Regius.

Silent_Flower
Jan 9, 2018, 11:56 PM
I don't remember exactly what is the hp damage threshold, but I think it is less than 1k damage for that one, if not less.

the_importer_
Jan 10, 2018, 12:03 AM
I don't remember exactly what is the hp damage threshold, but I think it is less than 1k damage for that one, if not less.

I'll try again tomorrow. I think the dark wave machines caused me more damage than the enemies, guess I'll be careful.

Silent_Flower
Jan 10, 2018, 12:06 AM
I'll try again tomorrow. I think the dark wave machines caused me more damage than the enemies, guess I'll be careful.

No joke. When I did it for the first run, I was shock how bad I did (got around B-rank). When I did a 2nd run, I was more careful, but still took way too much damage and ended with a A. So later runs, I was doing the mission as fast as a snail, making sure I take as little as damage as possible and abort if I took more than 500-1k, which is hard because the damage I was taking comes in bursts.

the_importer_
Jan 10, 2018, 12:09 AM
No joke. When I did it for the first run, I was shock how bad I did (got around B-rank). When I did a 2nd run, I was more careful, but still took way too much damage and ended with a A. So later runs, I was doing the mission as fast as a snail, making sure I take as little as damage as possible and abort if I took more than 500-1k, which is hard because the damage I was taking comes in bursts.

All of this for a title and 20 SG :p

Kintama
Jan 10, 2018, 03:38 AM
Field

Added a new field: The Enchanting Woods

So does it come with a free explore or did sega waste entirely new assets on content they plan on removing?

ZER0 DX
Jan 10, 2018, 04:46 AM
LQ only. It'll eventually be thrown in to Featured Quests rotation with the other limited quests where it'll rot only to be seen on normal mode once a week for bonus key chances.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 10, 2018, 11:09 AM
LQ only. It'll eventually be thrown in to Featured Quests rotation with the other limited quests where it'll rot only to be seen on normal mode once a week for bonus key chances.

Shit decision.

the_importer_
Jan 10, 2018, 11:57 AM
Shit decision.

SEGA has gotten lazier with each episode. EP5 is just a visual novel with a gimmicky quest (BQ) and a big red dragon fight.

Kondibon
Jan 10, 2018, 12:25 PM
LQ only. It'll eventually be thrown in to Featured Quests rotation with the other limited quests where it'll rot only to be seen on normal mode once a week for bonus key chances.You mean like free fields?

Titan
Jan 10, 2018, 01:18 PM
Where does Factor Receptor drop?

Altiea
Jan 10, 2018, 01:29 PM
Where does Factor Receptor drop?

PSO2es (mobile game), Eternal Tower block clear reward. Eternal Tower is currently not in rotation right now (we're on EQ week).

Chaos Velkir
Jan 10, 2018, 06:42 PM
So, wait. What kind of emergency maintenance is this tonight, if the EQ calendar still shows EQs coming up during that time?

otakun
Jan 10, 2018, 07:00 PM
So, wait. What kind of emergency maintenance is this tonight, if the EQ calendar still shows EQs coming up during that time?

You can try doing the EQ and find out ...

Chaos Velkir
Jan 10, 2018, 07:11 PM
You can try doing the EQ and find out ...

Hm, I suppose that's the only way to find out for sure...

Anduril
Jan 10, 2018, 08:03 PM

The severs will be down. Odds are that whoever is in charge of the EQ calendar just forgot to take off the ones that were originally scheduled during what is now the maintenance.

Chaos Velkir
Jan 10, 2018, 08:34 PM
The severs will be down. Odds are that whoever is in charge of the EQ calendar just forgot to take off the ones that were originally scheduled during what is now the maintenance.

Even the tweaker said that Crimson Castle Crusher would be on at the time that emergency maintenance is supposed to start so it's all pretty confusing.

Well, there was no announcement of the EQ 15 minutes prior to when it would have appeared, so I'm gonna assume that the servers will be down and log off accordingly.

GoldenFalcon
Jan 10, 2018, 09:07 PM
The emergency maintenance page on the official site said that they'll reschedule this Crimson Castle Crusher and give us stuff

Volkh
Jan 11, 2018, 01:24 PM
Two questions.

1.) Apparently the new 13* weps from LQ has a pot that has something to do with "clear weather." Does anyone know what exactly would be a clear weather such as if it only applies to areas where more than one weather can occur, or EQ-related stuff?

2.) I can't find out the name of the outfit that Xie is wearing right now in the latest scratch. Anyone know what name it is, or JP name?

Ceresa
Jan 11, 2018, 01:58 PM
Two questions.

1.) Apparently the new 13* weps from LQ has a pot that has something to do with "clear weather." Does anyone know what exactly would be a clear weather such as if it only applies to areas where more than one weather can occur, or EQ-related stuff?

2.) I can't find out the name of the outfit that Xie is wearing right now in the latest scratch. Anyone know what name it is, or JP name?

1. Only applies to fields where the weather can actually change.

2. Coming in next scratch.

Halaniwa
Jan 12, 2018, 12:16 AM
I see people with Crazy Online status titles that are not "possible" but possible to put. Like putting five stars. Multicoloring letters and all kinds of crazy stuff how do i do that?

Dark Mits
Jan 12, 2018, 03:23 AM
Color can be done using tags. For example, if you type in the custom status "[blu]So[red]nic", your status would say "Sonic" with "So" being blue and "nic" being red.

Weird characters aren't weird, they're just not easy to input with keyboard, unless you know its Alt+xxxx shortcut. If you're on Windows, the easy way is to open Character Map (it's a utility all versions have afaik), then scroll through the list to find what you want to input, and copy it from the field at the bottom. Please note that not all characters can appear in PSO2.

nguuuquaaa
Jan 12, 2018, 03:24 AM
Stars are just unicode characters (★☆)
For colors, refers to this (english, outdated but still relevant) (http://ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Chat_Commands) or this (japanese, updated) (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3% 83%BB%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC %E3%83%89).

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 12, 2018, 09:41 AM
1: There is a bonus RDR cap, right? Was it 600%?

2: Does the forest trigger always lead players to orc room of hell -> joker?

Lyrise
Jan 12, 2018, 10:50 AM

That's one of the random path deviations that can occur every now and then. There's also another that spawned an Izane too (4 of them prior to emergency maintenance, that was one of the bugs)

Cadfael
Jan 12, 2018, 11:22 AM

There is a cap on RDR, but I'm not sure it's ever officially been confirmed what it is.

Halaniwa
Jan 12, 2018, 07:57 PM
Color can be done using tags. For example, if you type in the custom status "[blu]So[red]nic", your status would say "Sonic" with "So" being blue and "nic" being red.

Weird characters aren't weird, they're just not easy to input with keyboard, unless you know its Alt+xxxx shortcut. If you're on Windows, the easy way is to open Character Map (it's a utility all versions have afaik), then scroll through the list to find what you want to input, and copy it from the field at the bottom. Please note that not all characters can appear in PSO2.

I forgot to add how do they get Longer names, there does not seem to be much space

xxxxx
Jan 12, 2018, 09:01 PM
Hello.

Is there any downside to hatching eggs, and raising pets, when you are in early game and not playing summoner.
Just to get it done and get some space in the storage, without having to sell them.

Thanks !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

your free to do it however you please, whenever a new pet comes out or w/e even if your playing another class, ppl tend to just force feed it whenever, all it does in the end is save you some time on having to wait on a higher level pet but its at your leisure to do so

Thank you !

ArcaneTechs
Jan 12, 2018, 09:46 PM
Hello.

Is there any downside to hatching eggs, and raising pets, when you are in early game and not playing summoner.
Just to get it done and get some space in the storage, without having to sell them.

Thanks !
your free to do it however you please, whenever a new pet comes out or w/e even if your playing another class, ppl tend to just force feed it whenever, all it does in the end is save you some time on having to wait on a higher level pet but its at your leisure to do so

ArcaneTechs
Jan 12, 2018, 09:49 PM

i remember reading 600% (which i may be confusing it for PSU's cap 600%) but i also remember reading 1000% but its near impossible atm to even reach that. little foggy on the memory but i feel this was discussed around the release of the game but i dont want to dig for past streams to find out. like when ppl asked about mechanics etc that sega still hasnt mentioned that are in the background of the game

edit: double'd without realizing it

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2018, 11:45 AM
Aside from the stupid stat V SAF and putting S abilities on them, these NT autumn weapons have absolutely nothing going for them?

Lyrise
Jan 13, 2018, 01:07 PM
Other than raw attack power, no (just below Nemesis). Made even more inferior with the Dragon Artoum rematch, where you can start finding time stones.

wahahaha
Jan 13, 2018, 01:41 PM

1: No such thing exists as far im aware, ran solo PD with nearly 800% on a boost week, CFiles were raised to 50% +
2: As far im aware, yes.

Halaniwa
Jan 13, 2018, 02:13 PM
Is there anyship better than Ship2 i am sick of this place.

Any other friendly ships i hear ship 10 is good

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 13, 2018, 02:14 PM

Offline.

Halaniwa
Jan 13, 2018, 05:13 PM
Offline.

Someone validate this man/woman for his bold statement. Give dem some of that good ol attention.

Zephyrion
Jan 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
Aside from the stupid stat V SAF and putting S abilities on them, these NT autumn weapons have absolutely nothing going for them?

Those are pretty much very slightly better Val weaps, prolly worth considering for sub-weapons, or as it was said SAF fodders

Tippo
Jan 13, 2018, 10:00 PM
Just finished Episode 2 and when I was watching the credits roll: saw a character called "Double"?? But I didn't encounter that character at all in Episode 2? Did some googling apparently I missed a cutscene? It's called "An End To Absolute Dominance" does anyone know how to unlock that? Thanks~

ArcaneTechs
Jan 13, 2018, 10:34 PM

Any other friendly ships i hear ship 10 is good
stop going to block 1

Anduril
Jan 13, 2018, 11:19 PM
Just finished Episode 2 and when I was watching the credits roll: saw a character called "Double"?? But I didn't encounter that character at all in Episode 2? Did some googling apparently I missed a cutscene? It's called "An End To Absolute Dominance" does anyone know how to unlock that? Thanks~

That cutscene appears after the normal [Loser] EQ (I don't think it will appear after Profound Invasion) so unlocking it the normal way is going to rely entirely on the RNG of the few non-scheduled EQs we get. You can see that scene in your Event Chronicle in your MyRoom without needing to unlock it, though. Also, judging by the fact that you don't know who [Double] is, then you may have missed the cutscene that comes at the end of the normal [Elder] EQ, too.
That said, you can also view both those scenes in their appropriate story location if you play the Omnibus versions of Ep1 and Ep2.

the_importer_
Jan 14, 2018, 12:58 AM
So I just tried Solo PD for the 2nd time today. Halfway through the battle with Double, I realized that he was only weak to Light. Is my memory playing tricks on me or was he weak to Ice 2 years ago? Also, is PD's pattern different for the solo quest, or is it just that I'm not giving him damage quick enough for him to do the patterns he did back in the EQ?

Anduril
Jan 14, 2018, 01:12 AM
So I just tried Solo PD for the 2nd time today. Halfway through the battle with Double, I realized that he was only weak to Light. Is my memory playing tricks on me or was he weak to Ice 2 years ago? Also, is PD's pattern different for the solo quest, or is it just that I'm not giving him damage quick enough for him to do the patterns he did back in the EQ?

When was the last time you played [PD]? I ask because they did update the EQ with new attacks and patterns in late June 2016, which included making Double only weak to Light.

the_importer_
Jan 14, 2018, 01:21 AM
When was the last time you played [PD]? I ask because they did update the EQ with new attacks and patterns in late June 2016, which included making Double only weak to Light.

May 2016 lol :p

EDIT: Did SEGA give any reason why they have removed Double's Ice weakness? Seems strange that is the only DF form not to have a non-light weakness. Having to fight Double at a close ranger as a Fo/Te is kind of dangerous, I got killed and lost my S-Ranking because of it's wacky attacks mixed with the blood puddles left by his attack cars.

Anduril
Jan 14, 2018, 01:30 AM

EDIT: Did SEGA give any reason why they have removed Double's Ice weakness? Seems strange that is the only DF form not to have a non-light weakness. Having to fight Double at a close ranger as a Fo/Te is kind of dangerous, I got killed and lost my S-Ranking because of it's wacky attacks mixed with the blood puddles left by his attack cars.

The entire update was to make the EQ more challenging.

Aexorcet
Jan 14, 2018, 01:41 AM

The cars can't keep up with Ilzonde, out run them if they start to get annoying. It's a good strategy to let them explode into puddles near by for Anti though. If you have Massive Hunter ring you can also try to tank them with Resta. Also don't forget to make use of Grants as much as possible when Double is moving or spinning. Those little hits add up (especially now that Grants has non zero DPS) and can cancel some of Double's actions if you break feet at the right time.

the_importer_
Jan 14, 2018, 01:41 AM
The entire update was to make the EQ more challenging.

They should have brought back the old one for soloing. I'll give this thing one more shot, but if I can't get my S-Ranking, screw those 200 SG.

The cars can't keep up with Ilzonde, out run them if they start to get annoying. It's a good strategy to let them explode into puddles near by for Anti though. If you have Massive Hunter ring you can also try to tank them with Resta. Also don't forget to make use of Grants as much as possible when Double is moving or spinning. Those little hits add up (especially now that Grants has non zero DPS) and can cancel some of Double's actions if you break feet at the right time.

Actually, I just did another battle and only used Grants on Double, killed it in 4 minutes. But since the game loves to fuck with me, PD killed me with one hit using it's ramming attack :(

Also, why does the game say that I can restart the trigger 3 times?

Aexorcet
Jan 14, 2018, 02:13 AM
There is a grace period for every trigger (3 minutes?), if you quit or disconnect before the grace period is over, you can restart the quest up to 3 times without actually using another trigger. I still managed to lose a VR trigger to a 630 just after the grace period ended, but it's nice that it's there just in case you have a net hiccup right after you accept the quest.

Solo PD has a few one shot attacks yeah, but I think the worst of it comes from some of the bit combos it can do. I did a few runs last week and had some bad luck with those. If you have a few spare badges you can get one of the 2017 weapons for the damage reduction (40%) potential. I don't know if that's enough to survive every individual attack, but it's a lot of extra defense.

Tippo
Jan 14, 2018, 06:22 AM
That cutscene appears after the normal [Loser] EQ (I don't think it will appear after Profound Invasion) so unlocking it the normal way is going to rely entirely on the RNG of the few non-scheduled EQs we get. You can see that scene in your Event Chronicle in your MyRoom without needing to unlock it, though. Also, judging by the fact that you don't know who [Double] is, then you may have missed the cutscene that comes at the end of the normal [Elder] EQ, too.
That said, you can also view both those scenes in their appropriate story location if you play the Omnibus versions of Ep1 and Ep2.

Oh? So you have to do EQs to get the full story, I didn’t know that. And [Elder] EQ?!?! So you actually get to fight Dark Falz Elder?! I thought he just flew off after his revival in Episode 1 and that you wouldn’t get to fight him until later Episodes -_- Well, that sort of drastically changed the story for me, ended up missing a bit of crucial storyline since the Matter Boards didn’t show that there was more to the story 😓

While I’m at it, may I ask whether Omnibus or normal playthrough would be better to play Episode 1-3? It seems normal playthrough isn’t really clear at times and can lead to missing parts of the story (or at least for me). Is there any differences between the two? Like does either one have different scenes, content, etc? Thanks~

Anduril
Jan 14, 2018, 09:52 AM
Oh? So you have to do EQs to get the full story, I didn’t know that. And [Elder] EQ?!?! So you actually get to fight Dark Falz Elder?! I thought he just flew off after his revival in Episode 1 and that you wouldn’t get to fight him until later Episodes -_- Well, that sort of drastically changed the story for me, ended up missing a bit of crucial storyline since the Matter Boards didn’t show that there was more to the story 

While I’m at it, may I ask whether Omnibus or normal playthrough would be better to play Episode 1-3? It seems normal playthrough isn’t really clear at times and can lead to missing parts of the story (or at least for me). Is there any differences between the two? Like does either one have different scenes, content, etc? Thanks~
The Omnibus Quests present everything in a more linear fashion, though it does also cut the fat in some cases (like not needing to run certain scenarios multiple times), as well as moving certain events around compared to where they are in the Matterboards. The Ep.1 and Ep. 2 Omnibus Quests do have one extra/modified scene compared to the Matterboard version each.
Also, if you are running the Matterboard version, you can always check your Event Chronicle in your MyRoom to see any cutscenes you may have missed as it has the main story on a timeline and all subevents are sorted by character.

Saffran
Jan 14, 2018, 10:08 AM
The Importer: do not waste SG on PD triggers, you can get those with 2017 and with 2018 badges.
If you're "down" to 4 minutes for Double then you're pretty much on course for S rank. I only play Sword Hunter these das so I can't really help you on surviving with TE.

Kondibon
Jan 14, 2018, 01:46 PM
The Importer: do not waste SG on PD triggers, you can get those with 2017 and with 2018 badges.
The ones you get with the badges are Solo PD.

the_importer_
Jan 14, 2018, 05:47 PM
If you're "down" to 4 minutes for Double then you're pretty much on course for S rank. I only play Sword Hunter these das so I can't really help you on surviving with TE.

Why the hell would I spend SG on that?

Saffran
Jan 14, 2018, 07:26 PM
You said "there goes my 200SG". Oh, I get it. It's not that you bought a trigger for 200SG, you are talking about the Srank reward! My bad.

the_importer_
Jan 14, 2018, 09:28 PM
You said "there goes my 200SG". Oh, I get it. It's not that you bought a trigger for 200SG, you are talking about the Srank reward! My bad.

lol, ya I sometime wonder who the hell would buy those expensive things on the SG shop. Hell, even the the second store, the one where you buy with meseta has some expensive shit. Over 500k for 1 cube!!!

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 15, 2018, 12:12 AM
lol, ya I sometime wonder who the hell would buy those expensive things on the SG shop. Hell, even the the second store, the one where you buy with meseta has some expensive shit. Over 500k for 1 cube!!!

My favorite is 10 lambda grinders for 9mil.

What a steal!

Dark Mits
Jan 15, 2018, 01:31 AM
The occassional weapon camos and stuff are neat however. As are the music discs that appear from time to time. Shirona is supposed to be a meseta sink. They could at least put items on her that more people want.

the_importer_
Jan 15, 2018, 01:38 AM
My favorite is 10 lambda grinders for 9mil.

What a steal!

https://orig00.deviantart.net/0b71/f/2013/243/6/b/zoidberg__i_ll_take_eight__reaction_gif_by_penniav aswen-d6kewzw.gif

The occassional weapon camos and stuff are neat however. As are the music discs that appear from time to time. Shirona is supposed to be a meseta sink. They could at least put items on her that more people want.

Music discs (and the occasional Silver Tokyo Tickets when I have over 20m to spare) are the only things that I'll buy there. I use to have a great music collection back on Ship 06, but lost it all when I moved to Ship 02. I'll be damned if I pay 10m for a music disc to a scalper, so fun scratches and that shop are about my only ressources.

milranduil
Jan 15, 2018, 02:54 AM
lol, ya I sometime wonder who the hell would buy those expensive things on the SG shop.

lots of people actually, sg is pretty easy to maintain. trigger MPAs have been a thing for a long time.

Zulastar
Jan 15, 2018, 01:47 PM
Tried to Google it but it gives no info at all. Somebody can give me a simple explain about what is Fighter's Kamaitachi and does it require DSaber Wind Parring skill?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 15, 2018, 01:50 PM
Tried to Google it but it gives no info at all. Somebody can give me a simple explain about what is Fighter's Kamaitachi and does it require DSaber Wind Parring skill?

Kamitachi = whirlwind. As in the Dsaber weapon action.

Bluebell
Jan 16, 2018, 01:58 AM
Fornis Physis and Atra Radda which one is better?

Flaoc
Jan 16, 2018, 02:42 AM
atra ofc but you only get 1 atra so i hope its for gunner and not hero

Bluebell
Jan 16, 2018, 02:52 AM
If I want for solo should I get atra? and which affixing should I use? sorry for my bad english ;;; w ;;;

GoldenFalcon
Jan 16, 2018, 03:01 AM
What's a good way to find rare enemy Drahda and Biblas? Wait for Necky?

GoldenFalcon
Jan 16, 2018, 03:07 AM
If I want for solo should I get atra? and which affixing should I use? sorry for my bad english ;;; w ;;;

https://i.imgur.com/u1LX7OT.png
https://i.imgur.com/cBFSlyN.png

Flaoc
Jan 16, 2018, 03:29 AM
uh no thats terrible as it offers no damage buff at all beyond 10% from latent.. still not sure if hes getting the atra for gunner or hero (cause atra tmg for hero is bad.. val is good for hero but thats another story since thats just for super fast reloads)

but for gu for S1: double edged sword 4% damage 8% more received or the one from atra gs +35 for 2% damage no negative effect S2: 10% pp reduct S3: the crit strike one for 4% damage s4: idunnolol can skip if nothing you want

final_attack
Jan 16, 2018, 04:03 AM
Well, though depends on build ..... from damage calculator, mine's pretty close to Demonia (2% difference, I think (185 Demonia vs 150 Atra)), with S1 : 2% damage ... S3 : 4% crit-damage ... with addition of life steal on hit from S4.

The gap should be closer with S1 DoubleEdge ..... but I won't recommend it.

Usable for both Hr and Gu as far as my experience using it. Especially that life steal for Gu ._.

Bluebell
Jan 16, 2018, 08:54 AM
Thank you very much TwT

ArcaneTechs
Jan 16, 2018, 11:43 PM
What's a good way to find rare enemy Drahda and Biblas? Wait for Necky?
Necky EQ isnt even in rotation anymore, your forced to wait on TD's to show up randomly. That one horrible Shironia LQ doesnt exist in the current LQ line up anymore so TD is your only way. You have triggers you can get too but right now Vibras almost none existent

GoldenFalcon
Jan 17, 2018, 02:39 AM
Necky EQ isnt even in rotation anymore, your forced to wait on TD's to show up randomly. That one horrible Shironia LQ doesnt exist in the current LQ line up anymore so TD is your only way. You have triggers you can get too but right now Vibras almost none existent

I meant like a Necky CF return. There are seriously not enough tower defenses though, maybe one every two weeks? So many scheduled EQ's making it impossible

Tyroki
Jan 17, 2018, 02:44 AM
Are dexterity and equipment extensions a complete waste of time?

Arakasa
Jan 17, 2018, 02:45 AM
how does one obtain a time stone chronos?

Altiea
Jan 17, 2018, 03:12 AM
how does one obtain a time stone chronos?

Title Reward for getting a Val weapon to +35. They can also drop in Rematch that's getting added next week, but random drop Chronos have the same drop rate as 14* weapons.

Anduril
Jan 17, 2018, 03:23 AM
Are dexterity and equipment extensions a complete waste of time?

Unless you are a Bo or Br who wants to take advantage of each class' respective Mag Skill with no intention of being Hero (unless you have a separate pure ATK mag for Hero Mag), or are using a crafted, red, blue, Invade, or 1-6* weapon, then yes, DEX is a waste of time. Weapon extension is pretty dead with the mass availability of 13* weapons, but special recipe Unit extension can still be good if you aren't rocking a full set of 12*s or Austere Units.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2018, 06:07 AM
I meant like a Necky CF return. There are seriously not enough tower defenses though, maybe one every two weeks? So many scheduled EQ's making it impossible
Thats the problem, Necky CF's already had a 2nd rotation, i really doubt its coming back any time soon. i wouldnt count on it, your either better off dropping the CF or i guess hold on to it for those TD's to show up, theyre in random EQ roll but hell, good luck with that man. I dont even think TD4 is scheduled anymore, part of the random rotation.

Saffran
Jan 17, 2018, 11:20 AM
TD4 is available in the trigger shop fairly often though. Though I guess technically TD3 would be better. I have absolutely no use for SG so I would try there, but that's only me.

Tyreek
Jan 17, 2018, 04:09 PM
Do the Falz lobby actions work with Dark Blast?

Anduril
Jan 17, 2018, 04:23 PM
Do the Falz lobby actions work with Dark Blast?

No, they do not. You can only use Pose 1- 24, Gravure Pose 1 - 2, Quna Pose, Dance 1 - 44, Victory Pose 1, ARKS Dance 1 -2, the FFXIV collab dances, and Winner Dance.

Tyreek
Jan 17, 2018, 05:57 PM
That's rather dumb, considering both the dark blasts and lobby actions came out around the same timeframe. Oh well, Sega be Sega.

Anduril
Jan 17, 2018, 06:04 PM
That's rather dumb, considering both the dark blasts and lobby actions came out around the same timeframe. Oh well, Sega be Sega.

Yeah, it's not surprising considering how long it took them to give us more options for post Boss-EQ victory poses; maybe they'll update the list when they add the color options.

Overlord Zenon
Jan 18, 2018, 03:41 AM
※ This announcement will be sent to those who selected "【EP1 ~ 3】 mode" at the time of regular maintenance on Wednesday, January 10 (Wednesday).

In order to improve the difficulty of understanding due to the mode being divided, we will abolish "【EP 1 ~ 3】 mode" at the update in late March 2018.

Also, due to the abolition of "【EP1 ~ 3】 mode", we will carry out the specification change such as abolition of "Matter board" together.

For details, please refer to the compatibility list of the player's site "About" [Abolition of "[EP1 ~ 3] mode" 」.

So does this mean episodes 1-3 are being removed entirely?

ZER0 DX
Jan 18, 2018, 03:54 AM
According to the recent live stream, yes. The only way to play Episode 1-3 content will be through the Omnibus when that update arrives and anything tied to the original Ep 1-3 mode like certain titles, partner cards, and matter board exclusive drops will become unobtainable. If you haven't powered through it yet, now would be a good time to get it out of the way.

Altiea
Jan 18, 2018, 03:09 PM
Just need to confirm, but does Weak Stance work on all of Dragon's orange weak points?

Zephyrion
Jan 18, 2018, 04:07 PM
Just need to confirm, but does Weak Stance work on all of Dragon's orange weak points?

Yes it does

Altiea
Jan 18, 2018, 04:25 PM
Yes it does

Okay, thanks. Time to go Bows blazing, I guess.

Chaos Velkir
Jan 18, 2018, 09:16 PM
How does the 14 star Atra series compare to the 13 star Zeinesis/Qliphads that I already have, particularly with the super special abilities?

Altiea
Jan 18, 2018, 09:23 PM
How does the 14 star Atra series compare to the 13 star Zeinesis/Qliphads that I already have, particularly with the super special abilities?

Just for the record, Qli got power creeped since Nemesis-NT/Slave-NT became a thing, but the power gap is really close. Atra will definitely overpower your Qliphad assuming same affixes, but Atra has the advantage of being able to be beefed up with SSAs to widen the power gap further; stacking multiple damage boost SSAs can push your power limit close to "real" 14* weapons on top of a unique S4 utility effect of your choice.

Chaos Velkir
Jan 19, 2018, 12:14 AM
Just for the record, Qli got power creeped since Nemesis-NT/Slave-NT became a thing, but the power gap is really close. Atra will definitely overpower your Qliphad assuming same affixes, but Atra has the advantage of being able to be beefed up with SSAs to widen the power gap further; stacking multiple damage boost SSAs can push your power limit close to "real" 14* weapons on top of a unique S4 utility effect of your choice.

Thank you. I should look into the Atra more then.

Tyroki
Jan 19, 2018, 02:55 AM
Huh. I have multiple stances, yet only one stance is showing up to put in the subpalette...

I see they still haven't fixed that bug -.-;

Altiea
Jan 19, 2018, 02:59 AM
Huh. I have multiple stances, yet only one stance is showing up to put in the subpalette...

I see they still haven't fixed that bug -.-;

What bug? There is no bug. Fury Stance, Brave Stance, Average Stance, and Elemental Stance aren't Active Skills anymore, they're always on once learned unless you activate the opposing Stance Skill (Guard Stance, Wise Stance, Weak Stance, Break Stance).

Tyroki
Jan 19, 2018, 03:23 AM
GASP!

When did THAT happen!?

Man... I stopped partway through ep 4, and only just came back.
That's really useful!

The heck else did I miss?

Altiea
Jan 19, 2018, 04:04 AM
GASP!

When did THAT happen!?

That's really useful!

This was an update a few months ago.

Loveless62
Jan 19, 2018, 06:39 AM
GASP!

When did THAT happen!?

That's really useful!

It happened when Dark Blast was released, and it was done specifically so players would have more room on their subpalettes to fit the new Dark Blast button.

There is no Quick Answer for everything else you have missed since you left partway through Ep.4.

EspeonageTieler
Jan 19, 2018, 08:07 AM
Wasn't there a thread discussing the english story patch? I cant seem to find it or am I remembering in correctly?

Anduril
Jan 19, 2018, 08:33 AM
Wasn't there a thread discussing the english story patch? I cant seem to find it or am I remembering in correctly?

If you specifically mean discussing the patch itself, there is, but it is long dead because arks-layer has moved all discussion/support for the translations and Tweaker to their discord, so, if you have any questions or missing translations you need brought to their attention, that is the place to do so.

If you mean discussing the story itself, then this is the thread you want:Episode 5 Story Discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237271-Episode-5-Story-Discussion)

EspeonageTieler
Jan 19, 2018, 09:41 AM
If you specifically mean discussing the patch itself, there is, but it is long dead because arks-layer has moved all discussion/support for the translations and Tweaker to their discord, so, if you have any questions or missing translations you need brought to their attention, that is the place to do so.

If you mean discussing the story itself, then this is the thread you want:Episode 5 Story Discussion (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237271-Episode-5-Story-Discussion)

Oh alright. Thanks. I remember using that thread to keep up with how far along the story patch was.

NightlightPro
Jan 19, 2018, 10:24 AM
do NT weapons come with random grind cap now?

coz i got some vals that says +33/34 grind max

Aexorcet
Jan 19, 2018, 10:35 AM
do NT weapons come with random grind cap now?

coz i got some vals that says +33/34 grind max

For a while now for 13*, a year or so?

NightlightPro
Jan 19, 2018, 01:46 PM
For a while now for 13*, a year or so?

I thought you needed 6 of the same weapons in order to grind nt +35, so any non cf nt can drop with different grind caps? (meaning you dont really need to get 6 of them to +35) if i'm correct?

Zephyrion
Jan 19, 2018, 01:49 PM
I thought you needed 6 of the same weapons in order to grind nt +35, so any non cf nt can drop with different grind caps?

as of TDVR update any *13 that drops gets a cap from +31 + 34; while CF is at +30 no matter what

Tyreek
Jan 20, 2018, 03:25 PM
So, somebody help me out here. I have the units I desired, and I created enough fodder to make one piece with the affixes I need from long ago. I'm working with the Izane set right now, and I'm trying to throw trash fodder on it to make it 6 slot. However, I seem to be royally messing up here. I spent nearly 2mil and a bunch of +30 ability affixes boosters trying to put trash on my unit. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I really unlucky? I'm not broke, but going from 30 boosters to 9 was a painful lesson. I saved those for actual fodder with specific affixes. These down slot penalties are getting to me hard.

Altiea
Jan 20, 2018, 04:29 PM
So, somebody help me out here. I have the units I desired, and I created enough fodder to make one piece with the affixes I need from long ago. I'm working with the Izane set right now, and I'm trying to throw trash fodder on it to make it 6 slot. However, I seem to be royally messing up here. I spent nearly 2mil and a bunch of +30 ability affixes boosters trying to put trash on my unit. Am I doing something wrong? Or am I really unlucky? I'm not broke, but going from 30 boosters to 9 was a painful lesson. I saved those for actual fodder with specific affixes. These down slot penalties are getting to me hard.

How many materials are you using to upslot?

Tyreek
Jan 20, 2018, 04:39 PM
You mean the fodder I'm using to for trash affixing? I'm going one at a time. Using what remains in my storage to make space. Does that affect down slot penalties?

Altiea
Jan 20, 2018, 04:43 PM
You mean the fodder I'm using to for trash affixing? I'm going one at a time. Using what remains in my storage to make space. Does that affect down slot penalties?

Yes. More fodder consumed at one time mitigates upslot penalty (caps out at 3 fodder).

GoldenFalcon
Jan 20, 2018, 04:46 PM

Using 2 fodder instead of 1 makes the upslot multiplier 0.55 instead of 0.45 (for going to 6 in your case)

Tyreek
Jan 20, 2018, 04:55 PM
That's great to hear. Gonna try it. Thanks for the help.

somedude1435
Jan 20, 2018, 09:20 PM
general question. . how much stronger are these new<ish> 14s from dragon compared to the qliphad weapons? <in my case with 200atk> ? im not the best at mathing it out but it seems marginal at best? trying to justify upgrading after i did these 3 for hero like just before the dragon was released.
basically debating on if to try to upgrade another weapon or to finally look at getting a 12star unit set affixed.

wahahaha
Jan 20, 2018, 09:29 PM
general question. . how much stronger are these new<ish> 14s from dragon compared to the qliphad weapons? <in my case with 200atk> ? im not the best at mathing it out but it seems marginal at best? trying to justify upgrading after i did these 3 for hero like just before the dragon was released.
basically debating on if to try to upgrade another weapon or to finally look at getting a 12star unit set affixed.

Atra with at least 2% modifier > Nemesis => Slave > Atra > Cliffard

the_importer_
Jan 21, 2018, 12:24 AM
So I started playing as the new Hero class. Using 15k EXP tickets and Koffie's COs, I got this class to Lv55 and the cap is now 70. I was wondering, can I get Class Cubes once I hit Lv70, or will I get regular Ex-Cubes like in the old days?

Anduril
Jan 21, 2018, 12:39 AM
So I started playing as the new Hero class. Using 15k EXP tickets and Koffie's COs, I got this class to Lv55 and the cap is now 70. I was wondering, can I get Class Cubes once I hit Lv70, or will I get regular Ex-Cubes like in the old days?

At lv70, you get neither, just EXP FULL if you don't do Koffie's CO to unlock lv71-75. You get HR Cubes at lv75, and lv80 (which will become available to unlock once you hit lv75).

the_importer_
Jan 21, 2018, 12:44 AM
At 70, you get neither, just EXP FULL. You get HR Cubes at lv75 (the cap you will unlock once you get closer to it), and lv80 (which will become available to unlock once you hit lv75).

Cool, just checking, thanks.

Neonpremesis
Jan 21, 2018, 01:16 AM
What use is there for 13* weapons you can't or don't intend to use?

the_importer_
Jan 21, 2018, 01:36 AM

Besides the few that you can sell, use them as grind food for NT weapons.

Altiea
Jan 21, 2018, 01:55 AM

Or Desynthesize them for materials.

Terrence
Jan 21, 2018, 06:10 AM
Hello. Is it intended to sodomize yourself each time you use SUmmoner's Point Assist with an unsheathed weapon (other than a Tact) ? Any information from SEGA about this troubling bug ?

[SPOILER-BOX]
http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/sodomized0.png (http://nibelungen.orgfree.com/sodomized1.png)[/SPOILER-BOX]

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 21, 2018, 07:27 AM
Everytime I farm for ヤーキス 600k digging run.. area rocks tend to pop up which can be used to get other rings.

I have been storing alot of these for example naberius rocks I have what 250ish of them... I intend to use them... eh is there a place to get rid of them ??

Sirius-91
Jan 21, 2018, 08:26 AM
Everytime I farm for ヤーキス 600k digging run.. area rocks tend to pop up which can be used to get other rings.

I have been storing alot of these for example naberius rocks I have what 250ish of them... I intend to use them... eh is there a place to get rid of them ??

Rings

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 21, 2018, 08:34 AM
but I do need any more rings lol

Sirius-91
Jan 21, 2018, 08:39 AM
but I do need any more rings lol
Sell excess rings for meseta.

the_importer_
Jan 21, 2018, 07:52 PM
Is there a list somewhere of all of the PSO2 OST that someone could import?

Altiea
Jan 21, 2018, 08:57 PM
Is there a list somewhere of all of the PSO2 OST that someone could import?

Are you looking for just the Original Sound Tracks or all the music?

the_importer_
Jan 21, 2018, 09:29 PM
Are you looking for just the Original Sound Tracks or all the music?

Original Sound Tracks (OST), not really interested in audio drama.

Altiea
Jan 21, 2018, 10:33 PM
Original Sound Tracks (OST), not really interested in audio drama.

Well, I meant stuff like the Song Festivals and the QUNA album. This is a list of all currently existing Original Sound Tracks volumes (https://vgmdb.net/search?q="Phantasy+Star+Online+2+Original+Sound+Tracks"), but some of the older ones are going to be difficult to track down since they came out years ago.

Sandmind
Jan 21, 2018, 11:15 PM
Expending on what Altiea said, with the introduction of Atra 14*, 13* now can be desynthesized for gold material (strike, ranged or tech category), which you need 999 off to upgrade the Val #13* to Atra 14* at Zieg (or change the Atra weapon type, same cost). The silver variant can be made out of 11* and 12* and can be traded at the recycle shop 10->1. The weapon desynth give a 2nd material also needed, but you usually get enough when making the gold variant and it's universal across the 3 weapon types.

Side note: Why would someone want to change their Atra weapon category? Beside simply having decided to change main class, SSA #4 are weapon category unique as their SAF.

wahahaha
Jan 21, 2018, 11:25 PM
Side note: Why would someone want to change their Atra weapon category? Beside simply having decided to change main class, SSA #4 are weapon category unique as their SAF.

Mini EPD talis, life steal weapons

Halaniwa
Jan 22, 2018, 12:07 AM
Moving with Stationary LAS? (Like moving while sitting but not breaking the animation of sit)

Today i saw someone do it with "Float" how are they moving with stationary LAS?

Akakomuma
Jan 22, 2018, 05:34 AM
Which Lobby Action is the one where it looks like they are crawling like a Fang Banther? Or just crawling in general.

Thanks in advance.

Terrence
Jan 22, 2018, 06:27 AM
Which Lobby Action is the one where it looks like they are crawling like a Fang Banther? Or just crawling in general. Thanks in advance.
If I'm not mistaken, I should be 'Quadrupedalism' : 301「四足移動」

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 22, 2018, 07:18 AM
What time the effort ring quests?? 10PM JST ??

Anduril
Jan 22, 2018, 08:12 AM
What time the effort ring quests?? 10PM JST ??

The Quests where you can get the materials for Effort Rings are the floors 5-10 portion of the solo Extreme Quests (Ace of [class] from the first,[class] Material from the second); they are limited to five runs each per week, and that limit resets at 1PM JST every Wednesday (basically, it resets with maintenance).

the_importer_
Jan 22, 2018, 09:12 AM
Well, I meant stuff like the Song Festivals and the QUNA album. This is a list of all currently existing Original Sound Tracks volumes (https://vgmdb.net/search?q="Phantasy+Star+Online+2+Original+Sound+Tracks"), but some of the older ones are going to be difficult to track down since they came out years ago.

WTF, 2 albums for EP4? I can understand EP1 since it has the most fields, but EP4 has the least amount of fields, why did they create so many music tracks for such a short episode?

Anyway, thanks for the info, this is gonna cost me an arm and a leg :(

Saryn_storm
Jan 22, 2018, 09:53 AM
Does Astral Soul double dip into HP with +35 all stats seeing it already adds 35HP separately?

Aexorcet
Jan 22, 2018, 10:32 AM
Moving with Stationary LAS? (Like moving while sitting but not breaking the animation of sit)

Today i saw someone do it with "Float" how are they moving with stationary LAS?

A glitch probably. I've seen it too, but I don't think it's intended behavior.

Does Astral Soul double dip into HP with +35 all stats seeing it already adds 35HP separately?

HP and PP are considered separate from the other stats, so All doesn't actually include those two. Astral Soul gives only 35 HP (and 5 PP) total.

adachi17
Jan 22, 2018, 12:41 PM
Hey guys, where can one obtain a mag appearance licence to change my mags appearance back to the basic mag R type??

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 22, 2018, 12:50 PM
Hey guys, where can one obtain a mag appearance licence to change my mags appearance back to the basic mag R type??

Recycle shop.

Anduril
Jan 22, 2018, 01:05 PM

If you haven't already used a Basic Mag R device (which is the only way to change your mag back to its basic appearance), you obtain it from the Challenge Mile shop. However, you need to reach a certain stage of Challenge Mission 2 to be able to unlock the part of the shop that has it.

adachi17
Jan 22, 2018, 01:35 PM
thx!!

Dark Mits
Jan 22, 2018, 01:59 PM
WTF, 2 albums for EP4? I can understand EP1 since it has the most fields, but EP4 has the least amount of fields, why did they create so many music tracks for such a short episode?More than 1 hour and half is just variations of Tokyo Field and Vegas field. The rest is EP4 cutscene stuff, Mother, Deus, and I think Casino too.

TheFanaticViper
Jan 22, 2018, 05:39 PM
More than 1 hour and half is just variations of Tokyo Field and Vegas field. The rest is EP4 cutscene stuff, Mother, Deus, and I think Casino too.

+ Yamato, PvP, Ult Amduscia, Franca's café, Moon base, Quna ending song "Hikari no hate"

ArcaneTechs
Jan 22, 2018, 07:44 PM
what do you mean? if your referring to Zein/Quilph 3rd pot then yes it will double, otherwise ya, 35hp with other stats like usual

Electrochemist
Jan 22, 2018, 08:53 PM
Hi, I'm having trouble finding an item that was released in a scratch 9 months ago.
If it doesn't appear in the P search does that mean there are currently none in the market?
Seems a bit odd if so since it's from a 2017 scratch which wasn't that long ago.

The item in question is: Cornrows 16 (コーンロー16)
I'm also on ship 2.

Ceresa
Jan 22, 2018, 09:15 PM
Hi, I'm having trouble finding an item that was released in a scratch 9 months ago.
If it doesn't appear in the P search does that mean there are currently none in the market?
Seems a bit odd if so since it's from a 2017 scratch which wasn't that long ago.

The item in question is: Cornrows 16 (コーンロー16)
I'm also on ship 2.

There's just one on the market right now.

https://i.imgur.com/o8OBE2i.jpg

Electrochemist
Jan 22, 2018, 09:25 PM
Holy crap 51m! Thanks for checking, strange I've been checking for about 4 days, think I'm doing it wrong or perhaps it wasn't available earlier.

As soon as I saw the fan drawing for this hair in the competition I fell inlove with it but I was away in another country studying so I wasn't able to buy it in release which is a shame. 51m is steap but worthit... wonder how long it would take to earn 50m with maximum effort... hmm

Thanks again you're a star!

Saryn_storm
Jan 23, 2018, 09:38 AM
what do you mean? if your referring to Zein/Quilph 3rd pot then yes it will double, otherwise ya, 35hp with other stats like usual

Last post answered my question. The +35 all stats does not add as HP on top of the +35 HP the soul comes with. Funny you mentioned Qliphad since that's what i was planning it for. +70 atk and+140 hp would have been a bit too good to be true with Antithesis.

Halaniwa
Jan 24, 2018, 04:52 AM
Are the servers still down? I can't log on its showing them all offline.

Edit: I just read it will be extended

Masu
Jan 24, 2018, 04:57 AM
Aye...Anyway Extended Maintenance = In sega language : will most likely derp somewhere and add another ext maint on top.
Not to troll but it became the norm (euphemism) lately .

Akakomuma
Jan 24, 2018, 04:59 AM
This maintenance sure is taking forever.

NightlightPro
Jan 24, 2018, 05:27 AM
more like Maintenance Burst

KuroNeko77
Jan 24, 2018, 06:08 AM
There's an issue with the PS4 update, and they're currently working with Sony to find a fix.
http://pso2.jp/players/news/21008/

They'll provide an update on the situation at 21:00 JST.

Halaniwa
Jan 24, 2018, 06:12 AM
Compensation makeovers and boosts pls c:

ArcaneTechs
Jan 24, 2018, 06:52 AM
Last post answered my question. The +35 all stats does not add as HP on top of the +35 HP the soul comes with. Funny you mentioned Qliphad since that's what i was planning it for. +70 atk and+140 hp would have been a bit too good to be true with Antithesis.
you were thinking about it rather odd but i could have told you no in that case. You will get double everything tho, 70 atk, 70 hp, 70 Def etc

the_importer_
Jan 24, 2018, 07:17 AM
There's an issue with the PS4 update, and they're currently working with Sony to find a fix.
http://pso2.jp/players/news/21008/

They'll provide an update on the situation at 21:00 JST.

OK, then why do PC users (you know, the vast majority) have to suffer as well? Hope the Nintendo cloud version doesn't give them any trouble or we'll be offline often -_-

RagolBuilt
Jan 24, 2018, 07:19 AM
2018/1/24 21: 00 updated

Regarding the extension of maintenance time we will inform you below, we will inform you of the following report.

We have confirmed delivery of "PS4" version update patch from around 20:00.

We are currently finalizing confirmation on the "PS4" version and we plan to close regular maintenance at 21:30.

KaizoKage
Jan 24, 2018, 08:21 AM
is Fo/Bo with a pure dex a viable set-up?
also with Br/Bo wih the same mag?

if yes, any builds with those?

Kondibon
Jan 24, 2018, 08:23 AM
is Fo/Bo with a pure dex a viable set-up?
also with Br/Bo wih the same mag?

if yes, any builds with those?We were literally talking about fo/bo in another thread, the answer is "it's not worth it".

KaizoKage
Jan 24, 2018, 08:26 AM
OK, then why do PC users (you know, the vast majority) have to suffer as well? Hope the Nintendo cloud version doesn't give them any trouble or we'll be offline often -_-

because we're on the same server, if they bring back the server without the PS4 users, they'll eventually bring the server down again just to implement the fix and it wont even be sure if its fast enough.

KaizoKage
Jan 24, 2018, 08:28 AM
We were literally talking about fo/bo in another thread, the answer is "it's not worth it".

oh lmao, and why is that? also where did you talk about so I can just read it all :3

Kondibon
Jan 24, 2018, 08:32 AM
oh lmao, and why is that? also where did you talk about so I can just read it all :3

Altiea goes over the pros and cons here.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237813-PSA-JB-Gear-Wand-E-Change-Stealth-Buff&p=3441378&viewfull=1#post3441378

KaizoKage
Jan 24, 2018, 08:35 AM
Altiea goes over the pros and cons here.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237813-PSA-JB-Gear-Wand-E-Change-Stealth-Buff&p=3441378&viewfull=1#post3441378

thank you very much :D

TakemiShinnosuke
Jan 24, 2018, 10:07 AM
Anyone beat the black dragon yet??

ZER0 DX
Jan 24, 2018, 10:11 AM
Yep, on the second attempt. Pretty cool cutscene when you finish it off too.

Lyrise
Jan 24, 2018, 10:16 AM
Yep, on the second attempt. Pretty cool cutscene when you finish it off too.

Same on both, I liked the cutscene.

The dragon rematch is really good at exposing frauds people - the first time I ran it, there was one player who kept taking the sword, not charging it, even after we told them they should charge it to reveal the weakpoints. Needless to say, this person was the one who failed the rematch for us dying 3 times as well.

doomdragon83
Jan 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
In my runs, people were being shy about using the sword so I had to go and hit weakpoints with it. Some GU/HU ended up getting killed 3 times.I really don't mind if people not confident in dodging take the sword as long as the open up weak points with a fully charged slash; running out of HP with the sword won't count towards the limit.

GreenArcher
Jan 24, 2018, 10:32 AM
Are there any new super abilities in the Dragon rematch?

the_importer_
Jan 24, 2018, 02:16 PM
Before yesterday's maintenance, I unlocked a CO from Koffie when I hit Lv65 with Hero. Will that CO unlock Lv75 or 80 (google translation was not too clear on swiki)?

Saffran
Jan 24, 2018, 03:01 PM
Edited:

Swiki says there are orders for unlocking levels at lv65, 70 and 75. I looked further into it and the one you got should unlock lv75 for you.
(quite frankly I only remember orders at lv 40, lv 65 and lv75)

ShaadeSilentpaw
Jan 24, 2018, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know if the Ray series weapons are going to be available for weapons badges all year?

Altiea
Jan 24, 2018, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know if the Ray series weapons are going to be available for weapons badges all year?

Yes. Even when Xie goes away, the shop contents are still accessible through the Badge Counter lady next to the Recycle Shop guy.

reaper527
Jan 24, 2018, 04:19 PM
so i've been kind of on again/off again since shortly after deus esca happened. my gear is pretty dated at this point (saiki units) since before taking a break i was waiting for the clear set of consensus picks for best 12* units but one never really emerged at that time.

what units do i want (and is the standard still soul/atk3/mod/boost, or is there a new "you should be doing this" standard for units?). currently i have a bunch of various 12* boss units sitting in my bank (ray stuff, mother stuff, deus esca stuff). should i be affixing those, or is there something much better i should be focused on obtaining?

Aexorcet
Jan 24, 2018, 04:55 PM
so i've been kind of on again/off again since shortly after deus esca happened. my gear is pretty dated at this point (saiki units) since before taking a break i was waiting for the clear set of consensus picks for best 12* units but one never really emerged at that time.

what units do i want (and is the standard still soul/atk3/mod/boost, or is there a new "you should be doing this" standard for units?). currently i have a bunch of various 12* boss units sitting in my bank (ray stuff, mother stuff, deus esca stuff). should i be affixing those, or is there something much better i should be focused on obtaining?

There are a lot of choices with units currently. Austere 11* is buyable and still a bit better than 12* statwise (rear and arm with 12 leg, Austere leg is nearly useless now). If you're going full 12 set:

Qliphad (upgraded Zeinesis) gives you good PP and great attack with low HP. I think it's one of the better 12 sets and if you can get enough HP out of your affix it's hard to beat.

Zeinesis is HP focused with moderate defense. Low equip requirements make it great for low level characters.

Union (upgrade of Ray, which is now farmable with 2018 badges) is a nice well rounded set. I avoided using the whole set because the combined HP/PP/attack were less than Austere + Union leg.

Ray is Union with 25 less HP and some lost def per unit, upgrade it to Union if you can by doing solo PD triggers.

Astra set is similar to Ray, but it doesn't have an upgrade. Less attack if I recall, but a small gain in HP and PP.

Izane has lots of def and HP, but no PP, so it's not great in general. It might work in a hybrid Qliphad/Izane set, but I don't think the final result will end up far off from full Union. Zeinesis might be a better choice in general.

BQ set (I forget the name) has Astra like stats I think. It's getting an upgrade at some point which might be a strong set. I don't have any of these units and haven't payed much attention to them.

There are also some units that don't (yet) have a full set. They're rarer and most are considered subpar. An except is Weila Board which is like a more HP/PP balanced Qliphad with even more attack. It also drops with a Receptor Soul Catalyst affixed to make it easier to get Ether Factor Astral Soul on it.

EDIT - corrected by Altiea

Altiea
Jan 24, 2018, 05:17 PM
There are also some units that don't (yet) have a full set. They're rarer and most are considered subpar. An except is Weila Board which is like a more HP/PP balanced Qliphad with even more attack. It also drops with a Receptor affixed to make it easier to get Ether Factor on it.

You're confusng Soul Catalyst and Factor Receptor. Soul Catalyst (which comes standard on all Weila Bode) is a component for making Astral Soul, while Factor Receptor is an Eternal Tower exclusive drop that can be used to transfer Ether Factor.

Aexorcet
Jan 24, 2018, 05:52 PM
You're confusng Soul Catalyst and Factor Receptor. Soul Catalyst (which comes standard on all Weila Bode) is a component for making Astral Soul, while Factor Receptor is an Eternal Tower exclusive drop that can be used to transfer Ether Factor.

Oops, sorry about that and thanks for the correction.

the_importer_
Jan 24, 2018, 06:03 PM
Edited:

Swiki says there are orders for unlocking levels at lv65, 70 and 75. I looked further into it and the one you got should unlock lv75 for you.
(quite frankly I only remember orders at lv 40, lv 65 and lv75)

Hope so, I would rather get my Class Cubes at 1.9m EXP a piece rather than getting 5 at 9m . I know it sounds strange but it feels more rewarding counting my Class Cubes that way.

reaper527
Jan 24, 2018, 06:35 PM
thanks for the info. since set bonuses aren't really a thing right now, i'll use all the zenesis that i have (i know i have some pieces, but can't remember which ones) and fill in the blanks from there.

i assume affixing is still pretty much the same as it's always been and 4 slots is the sweet spot for getting good stats without completely destroying the bank?

ArcaneTechs
Jan 24, 2018, 06:43 PM
thanks for the info. since set bonuses aren't really a thing right now, i'll use all the zenesis that i have (i know i have some pieces, but can't remember which ones) and fill in the blanks from there.

i assume affixing is still pretty much the same as it's always been and 4 slots is the sweet spot for getting good stats without completely destroying the bank?
should be doing 5's already since its not really breaking the bank, 4's just being flat out lazy but ya, affixing still the same just new abilities

ShaadeSilentpaw
Jan 24, 2018, 08:29 PM
Yes. Even when Xie goes away, the shop contents are still accessible through the Badge Counter lady next to the Recycle Shop guy.

Awesome, thanks <3 Just wanted to make sure~

ashley50
Jan 24, 2018, 10:06 PM
Under which menu selection was the option to set the LA to use for the clear screen?

Altiea
Jan 24, 2018, 10:15 PM
Under which menu selection was the option to set the LA to use for the clear screen?

Chat Options

Yamishi
Jan 24, 2018, 10:16 PM
As someone who hasn't delved too deeply into affixing, I'd like to ask:

How do I use Soul Receptor and Gift Receptor? What do they do?

What's the best way to get the ATK boosts up a few levels? Take, say, a bunch of Shoot III fodder items and make them into a few Shoot IV fodder items, then try to get that onto my target item?

Are there certain affixes that are considered cream of the crop? I would typically aim for an ATK stat, Spirita, a Soul that matches the ATK boost, but now that I'm dealing with 13* items, I want to make sure I'm doing my best right out of the gate.

Thanks in advance!

Altiea
Jan 24, 2018, 10:21 PM

How do I use Soul Receptor and Gift Receptor? What do they do?

What's the best way to get the ATK boosts up a few levels? Take, say, a bunch of Shoot III fodder items and make them into a few Shoot IV fodder items, then try to get that onto my target item?

Are there certain affixes that are considered cream of the crop? I would typically aim for an ATK stat, Spirita, a Soul that matches the ATK boost, but now that I'm dealing with 13* items, I want to make sure I'm doing my best right out of the gate.

Thanks in advance!

1. Soul Receptor allows you to transfer any Soul except Combo Souls and Astral Soul at 100% with only a single copy (Combo Souls can be transferred at 70%, Astral Soul can be transferred at 10%). Gift Receptor allows you to transfer and evolve EXP Boost, Meseta Fever, and Lucky Rise.

3. On weapons, stuff like Ether Factor, Astral Soul, Stat VI, Elegant, etc. are considered top-tier affixes. Phrase is also there, but since it's not a stat-based Affix, it's more dependent on what you're affixing and what Phrase you're dealing with.

doomdragon83
Jan 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
Awesome, thanks <3 Just wanted to make sure~

The accessories and probably the lobby action too will probably disappear and not be in the shop for the whole year. If you want those, get them asap, they'll probably get rotated out for the matching accessory in a week or two and then that disappear along with Xie.

Tyreek
Jan 25, 2018, 01:30 AM
So is Progeny of the Apocalypse EQ random now? Or is it literally out of season? I only ask because I actually bothered completing EP3, and thats the final story tablet I need to look at.

Tunga
Jan 25, 2018, 01:47 AM
iirc there was chat commands implemented to change armor on the fly, is this correct for this game? and does it affect rings too?

Altiea
Jan 25, 2018, 01:48 AM
So is Progeny of the Apocalypse EQ random now? Or is it literally out of season? I only ask because I actually bothered completing EP3, and thats the final story tablet I need to look at.

It's random.

Tyreek
Jan 25, 2018, 01:52 AM
Guess I'll need the luck of the draw this time. Thanks.

Anduril
Jan 25, 2018, 02:14 AM
iirc there was chat commands implemented to change armor on the fly, is this correct for this game? and does it affect rings too?

There is no chat command to change Units in a quest, but the chat command for rings is "/sr" followed by the name of the ring with no spaces in its name. The only way to change your Units with a chat command is through the MySet chat command, "/ms#", but that only works when in the lobby.

Tunga
Jan 25, 2018, 02:19 AM
There is no chat command to change Units in a quest, but the chat command for rings is "/sr" followed by the name of the ring with no spaces in its name. The only way to change your Units with a chat command is through the MySet chat command, "/ms#", but that only works when in the lobby.

Aww well thanks for clarifying

reaper527
Jan 25, 2018, 03:44 PM

you want to run the yamato quest. this will give you stones to make 13* weapons that have ATK6 as a SAF (get the weapon to +35 and it's a free ability with a 100% transfer rate).

if you have any of the old tokyo 13* weapons, those get upgraded with these stones and have a max cap of +35 immediately upon upgrading (so you only need 1 copy of the weapon).

Tyroki
Jan 25, 2018, 07:16 PM
Is the Omnibus fully translated?

Yamishi
Jan 25, 2018, 07:46 PM
you want to run the yamato quest. this will give you stones to make 13* weapons that have ATK6 as a SAF (get the weapon to +35 and it's a free ability with a 100% transfer rate).

if you have any of the old tokyo 13* weapons, those get upgraded with these stones and have a max cap of +35 immediately upon upgrading (so you only need 1 copy of the weapon).

I didn't even know this! Thank you for the info! :)

Tyroki
Jan 25, 2018, 11:05 PM
Is the Omnibus fully translated?

Or more, is ep 1 fully translated at least?
I never did get around to doing the matter boards for the early eps.
Hated how that whole thing played.

Anduril
Jan 25, 2018, 11:10 PM
Or more, is ep 1 fully translated at least?
I never did get around to doing the matter boards for the early eps.
Hated how that whole thing played.

When I last played it, they were mostly translated, though a few scenes weren't (though this was specifically when I was doing the Ep3 one for the recent campaign). The odd thing is that when I checked some of those same scenes in the Event Chronicle in my room, they were translated.

Tyroki
Jan 26, 2018, 02:03 AM
When I last played it, they were mostly translated, though a few scenes weren't (though this was specifically when I was doing the Ep3 one for the recent campaign). The odd thing is that when I checked some of those same scenes in the Event Chronicle in my room, they were translated.

Sweeeet!

On the note of going through these though... during cutscenes, you tend to have to read the text at the bottom. Is there any way to scale the size of that text? I swear it's for ants D:

Or just text in general. Everything is so tiny.

(For the record, I already have text size at 1.5x. I'm just hoping there is a way to make it all bigger still.)

Electrochemist
Jan 26, 2018, 10:05 AM
I've come to a bit of a halt on episode 1 of the matterboard/omnibus quests...
this particular quest has got a blue lock on it and loosely translated it says: 'Complete Client Order Koffie - Search for Gods'
I've done all Koffie's client orders besides the level cap release ones (lv80) as far as I'm aware so I'm a bit stuck, does anybody know what this is?

Saffran
Jan 26, 2018, 11:36 AM
As far as I am aware you never have to "search" in Koffie's orders. And that's blatantly ignoring the fact that there's never any talk of gods with her.
Could it be that you haven't unlocked Kuronia (Koffie gives you the order to run the quest "defeat Godetta Idetta")?
It should nt have any influence on episode 1 though...
I'm wondering if there's a story quest with an english name like "in search of gods" or so but the japanese wiki stays silent.

Electrochemist
Jan 26, 2018, 01:02 PM
As far as I am aware you never have to "search" in Koffie's orders. And that's blatantly ignoring the fact that there's never any talk of gods with her.
Could it be that you haven't unlocked Kuronia (Koffie gives you the order to run the quest "defeat Godetta Idetta")?
It should nt have any influence on episode 1 though...
I'm wondering if there's a story quest with an english name like "in search of gods" or so but the japanese wiki stays silent.

Yes, I was a little confused, I think this is more down to my shabby attempt at a google translate. The text wasn't select-able so I had to find an image translator, translated the whole thing to this:

" ・【遺腑索】のク'丿ァ

コフィ一からのクライアントォ一ダー
【自由探索許可申傭・遺躊】をク'丿アし
フ'丿一フィ一丿レドヵゝらクェスト 【遺躊探索】を
ク'丿ア後ーこ再廣受夏主してくださL丶。"

I could also screenshot it too if that helps. I have completed Kuronia (and all other places) so I'm really stumped on this, not sure what it's referring to. :/

reaper527
Jan 26, 2018, 01:07 PM
are there any specific L rings that people suggest for hero? it seems like most of the rings are currently geared for every other class.

alternatively, is there a list of good L rings in general that usually make sense to embed into units? the total list of rings is pretty massive. i would assume the smart move is go try to use the units for rings that are helpful for multiple classes (plus overflow for classes that need multiple l rings) and then then to wear the L rings that only help one class as rings rather than units.

i'm still rocking the tech charge ring from when my char was used as fo/te, and really should be switching that out for something that will actually contribute.

Saffran
Jan 26, 2018, 01:25 PM
The recognition is weird - probably trying to assign chinese or taiwanese instead of japanese - but I assume it means that you need to clear the CO to unlock the Ruins. Then you have to actually go there and clear the Ruins Exploration quest. It can be that you only unlocked it and never cleared it.

Electrochemist
Jan 26, 2018, 01:34 PM
The recognition is weird - probably trying to assign chinese or taiwanese instead of japanese - but I assume it means that you need to clear the CO to unlock the Ruins. Then you have to actually go there and clear the Ruins Exploration quest. It can be that you only unlocked it and never cleared it.

Thank you so much, I just wish I knew JP because sites like that and google translate are very inaccurate and the translation comes out distorted more often than not, perhaps I should learn JP tbh!

I will go and do this, tbh it sounds like that's what it is. Thanks again!

Saffran
Jan 26, 2018, 04:17 PM
OK I'mtired of this, is there a reliable way to get a shop ticket? I've lost 28k fun points already and I feel like I've been cheated.

MikonX
Jan 26, 2018, 04:19 PM
Buy premium and you won't need one. I think maybe they sell Shop Passes for AC too?

Terrence
Jan 26, 2018, 05:57 PM
OK I'mtired of this, is there a reliable way to get a shop ticket? I've lost 28k fun points already and I feel like I've been cheated.
I don't think so. And I understand your disillusion. I used to spend 50K+ FUN to get one or two when I wasn't Premium yet.

Buy premium and you won't need one. I think maybe they sell Shop Passes for AC too?
As far as I remember, MyShop tickets (マイショップ出店30日) have always been available in the AC Store (for 700 AC).

-------------------------

One little question. I plan on adding S1: Skilled Brillance (+3% damage if HP >80%) on my Atra Sword but I would lose 45 S-ATK (since I can't upslot from 6 to 7 at the moment). I read 200 S-ATK ~= 7% damage (here (http://fulldive.nu/2015/05/11/jet-boots-bouncer-builds/)) and so, 45 S-ATK would be ~= 1,5%. Would it be worth the trouble/investment ? Thanks in advance.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 26, 2018, 11:24 PM
How do you do a clean uninstall of PSO2 on a hard drive?
PSO2 isnt on the list of selectable programs to uninstall in Program and Features in Windows like most programs typically do and I didn't see an uninstall EXE file within the pso2 folder.

I got an additional harddrive installed now which i want pso2 on that one and no longer on the original.

I was going to delete the entire PSO2 but thata typically incomplete way to do it for some programs.

Ahri
Jan 27, 2018, 12:04 AM
Quick question, Phrase Weak or Technique V for Atra Rod?

ArcaneTechs
Jan 27, 2018, 05:27 AM
Quick question, Phrase Weak or Technique V for Atra Rod?
PW only effects the element thats on the weapon so its your pick really, even with rainbow effect it doesnt work (like Fornis)

Anduril
Jan 27, 2018, 10:54 AM
PW only effects the element thats on the weapon so its your pick really, even with rainbow effect it doesnt work (like Fornis)

Are you sure about that? I thought Phrase Weak worked like Ancient Oath, which to my knowledge does effect the power of Techs regardless of the Weapon's element (which is why Rikauteri was used in Te/Br builds).
Phrase Weak: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、与ダメージが2%上昇
Ancient Oath: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、ダメージが14%上昇する。

Zephyrion
Jan 27, 2018, 03:16 PM
Are you sure about that? I thought Phrase Weak worked like Ancient Oath, which to my knowledge does effect the power of Techs regardless of the Weapon's element (which is why Rikauteri was used in Te/Br builds).
Phrase Weak: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、与ダメージが2%上昇
Ancient Oath: 弱点属性で攻撃した時、ダメージが14%上昇する。

Phrase Weak indeed works like that, so as soon as your techs match the right element, Phrase Weak will proc. Also for the affix question. You should do your best to cram both on weapon since Technique V and Phrase Weak are both amongst the most substantial affixes you put on a tech weapon, along with Soul and Elegant Booster. Phrase Weak should theoretically give you very slightly better damage than Phrase Weak though

Ahri
Jan 27, 2018, 03:52 PM
Thank you