Thread: Look of Shame.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

He's BAAAAAAAAACK and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is Ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him. Now you can see why we really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick. Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo! Look at the mess, in Aisle two. Aisle two, that's the place where he saw the ragoo. So much Ragoo. He's BAAAAAAAAACK and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is Ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him. Now you can see why we really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick. Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo! Look at the mess, in Aisle two. Aisle two, that's the place where he saw the ragoo. So much Ragoo. He's BAAAAAAAAACK and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is Ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him. Now you can see why we really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick. Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo! Look at the mess, in Aisle two. Aisle two, that's the place where he saw the ragoo. So much Ragoo. He's BAAAAAAAAACK and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is Ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him. Now you can see why we really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick. Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo! Look at the mess, in Aisle two. Aisle two, that's the place where he saw the ragoo. So much Ragoo. He's BAAAAAAAAACK and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is Ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him. Now you can see why we really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick. Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo! Look at the mess, in Aisle two. Aisle two, that's the place where he saw the ragoo. So much Ragoo. He's BAAAAAAAAACK and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is Ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him. Now you can see why we really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick. Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo! Look at the mess, in Aisle two. Aisle two, that's the place where he saw the ragoo. So much Ragoo. He's BAAAAAAAAACK and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is Ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him. Now you can see why we really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a pigeon in half with a stick. Look at the pigeon, now it's in two! Oh my it's rear end is having a poo! Look at the mess, in Aisle two. Aisle two, that's the place where he saw the ragoo. So much Ragoo.

Thread through the eye of the needle.

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

thread needle through my eye.

On 2006-12-29 21:29, roygbiv wrote:
    thread needle through my eye.
    k.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Eye of the storm its not a bird or a plane, its a hurricane, but you can call it sluricane.

[img]http://kawaiinot.com/images/kawaiinot_strip016.gif[img]