Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm currently level 35 and was wondering what would be the most efficient missions to do for the best amount of EXP possible... no worries about MP. 10 Acrofighter, if that matters. I want to be able to do S/S2 rank missions soon, at least before MAG comes out...

Thanks!

MAG S rank is 80 I believe, so theres a bit to go. What mostly matters is how many enemies are dying each minute, so you want a full party thats blazing through an area, just not so fast that you don't get a hit in on everything. As for that, White Beast is usually populated, goes fast, and has plenty of enemy groups for slicers.
    Coming Soon!

This may not be what you are looking for but it has to be said. Forrest of Illusion is probably the best mission for pure xp. I know on S the easiest creatures there give up a little over 1k xp on kill shot. You're not high enough for S, and I've personally never did a run below A, but if you can ever find it I know through one run you can possible gain several levels.

Yeah, me and my friend (also an AT) have tried for at least an hour a day to try and get it... albeit it's just 2 of us, we haven't found it yet.

Thanks for the tips though, I guess i'll try to find White Beast parties then. How does Awoken Serpent hold up to White Beast?

If anyone has any other suggestions, it would definitely be welcomed!

Awoken Serpent is going to be a bit slower than White Beast just because dragon bosses die so fast. Otherwise, as long as you have a full party...
    Coming Soon!

white beast is the best for lower levels with the high exp but once level 55 might want to try awoken serpant s very hard though lvl 100 creatures but the least you can get on kill shot is 96 exp

I wouldn't suggest doing a mission where the enemies are more than 30 levels above you, or you will see a severe reduction in EXP

Hey if your on the Pc/Ps2, I can help you lvl up if you like d(^_^)b Let me know

On 2008-03-30 14:48, Backbone wrote:
    This may not be what you are looking for but it has to be said. Forrest of Illusion is probably the best mission for pure xp. I know on S the easiest creatures there give up a little over 1k xp on kill shot. You're not high enough for S, and I've personally never did a run below A, but if you can ever find it I know through one run you can possible gain several levels.
    Don't count on FOI at all for exp though. If you happen to get it congratz. I'm kind of tired of all the people messaging me for FOI runs. In the 5 hours spent spamming C ranks in hopes of finding FOI, you could have leveled 2 or 3 times spamming a good S rank with another group. (You being in the 30's you could probably level 10-15 lvls in 5 hours.)

i just want to know whats the best place to get from 72 to 80